1. Desolation definition is - the action of desolating
Desolation, Definition, Desolating
2. How to use Desolation in a sentence.
3. Find 43 ways to say Desolation, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Desolation Wildfires bring both destruction and renewal
5. “Desolation Row" by Bob DylanListen to Bob Dylan: https://bobdylan.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the Bob Dylan YouTube channel: https://bobdylan.lnk.to/_subscr
Desolation, Dylanlisten, Dylan
6. The word "Desolation" means to be in a condition that is uninhabitable and devastated
7. In all biblical uses, the term can be understood as the "abomination causing the Desolation." The abomination of Desolation is mentioned three times in the book of Daniel:
8. The condition of a place that is empty, with no living things or nothing pleasant in it: It was difficult to describe the emptiness, the Desolation of the area
Difficult, Describe, Desolation
9. (Definition of Desolation from the Cambridge …
10. 54 synonyms of Desolation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 70 related words, definitions, and antonyms
11. Find another word for Desolation
12. Desolation: a state or spell of low spirits
13. Desolation is a unique take on a more traditional horror film with strong performances, especially the central performance from Dominik Garca-Lorido.
14. Desolation is a labour of love, a true collaborative effort, and the ultimate passion project
15. A Desolation Called Peace is the spectacular space opera sequel to Arkady Martine's genre-reinventing, Hugo Award-winning debut, A Memory Called Empire
16. What is the Abomination of Desolation? Some people believe they know what the abomination of Desolation is and teach that this prophecy was fulfilled when Antiochus Epiphanes interrupted the temple sacrifices between 168 B.C
17. Desolation (26) IMDb 4.5 1h 16min 2017 18+ A young mother, her best friend and son venture into the wilderness only to find themselves the hunted prey in a deranged killer's terrifying game.
18. Desolation (countable and uncountable, plural Desolations) The act of desolating or laying waste; destruction of inhabitants; depopulation
Desolation, Desolations, Desolating, Destruction, Depopulation
19. Only being described with either a symbol or a warning, Desolation was the closest thing to a name borne by a planet in the Twelve Galaxies
20. Desolation, and destruction, and the famine, and the sword: by whom shall I comfort thee? Isaiah 61:4 View whole chapter See verse in context And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former Desolation s, and they shall repair the waste cities, the Desolation s of many generations.
21. The Green River enters Desolation Canyon just north of Sand Wash as it exits the Uinta Basin
22. Going into Desolation I had no idea what to expect, it was a nameless pick & mix movie for me
23. All mums are working mums: the wages for housework campaign with Catrin Ashton by Desolation Radio published on 2021-02-28T17:25:36Z
24. New Year, Same Struggle: Predictions for 2021 and beyond with Paul O' Connell @pmpoc by Desolation Radio
25. The True Desolation follows the Era of Solitude on Roshar
26. After the Last Desolation, nine of the ten Heralds could no longer bear to return to Braize to be tortured by the Fused, and instead gave up the Oathpact.
27. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Vinyl release of "Desolation" on Discogs.
28. Desolation is the first book in the Darkness Rising series by first-time author R.L
29. On Desolation Row [Verse 4] Ophelia, she’s ’neath the window For her I feel so afraid On her twenty-second birthday She already is an old maid To her, death is quite romantic She wears an iron
30. ‘The Desolation of the place made me cringe a little.’ ‘The trek from Pyongyang, across some 10,000 kilometers of Siberian Desolation, took 10 days.’ ‘They are grief stricken by the Desolation …
31. Desolation definition: Desolation is a feeling of great unhappiness and hopelessness
32. Ophelia, she's 'neath the window For her I feel so afraid On her twenty-second birthday She already is an old maid To her, death is quite romantic She wears an iron vest Her profession's her religion Her sin is her lifelessness And though her eyes are fixed upon Noah's great rainbow She spends her time peeking Into Desolation
33. Sweet hit the peak of their powers on Desolation Boulevard, a wonderfully lightweight collection of fizzy melodies and big, dumb hooks.Essentially, the album consists of three dynamic singles buoyed by a bunch of filler, but those singles -- "Ballroom Blitz," "The 6-Teens," and "Fox on the Run" -- are addictive slices of bubblegum glam rock.
Desolation, Dumb, Dynamic
34. Desolation Battlegear a Dungeon Set 3 armor set, but is not designed for a specific class
Desolation, Dungeon, Designed
35. The Desolation is situated on the northwestern portion of Elona, connected to the Crystal Desert.It is one of the most hostile regions on Tyria due to its sulfurous sands.It is riddled with poisonous sulfur deserts and is home to many undead creatures and the great Junundu wurms.The land was once under the rule of Palawa Joko but following his imprisonment the undead armies have gone through
Desolation, Desert, Due, Deserts
36. Desolation I is a craftable Pre-Hardmode Bow
37. The Desolation I is an Ancient Weapon, which is crafted from a Mystic Gemstone and is upgraded throughout the game; its upgrade is the Desolation II
38. Desolation: 1 n sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned Synonyms: forlornness , loneliness Type of: sadness , unhappiness emotions experienced when not in a state of well-being n the state of being decayed or destroyed Synonyms: devastation Types: ruin , ruination an irrecoverable state of devastation and destruction blight a state
Desolation, Decayed, Destroyed, Devastation, Destruction
39. BEAUTIFUL Desolation is a 2D isometric adventure game set in the distant future.Explore a post-apocalyptic landscape, solve puzzles, meet new friends and make powerful enemies, mediate conflicts and fight for your life as you unravel the secrets of the world around you
40. What does Desolation mean? A desolate condition
Does, Desolation, Desolate
41. (noun) Desolation, unlike anything she'd ever felt, made her want to sink into the ground and stay there.
42. A spectacular scenic flight from Moab, Utah lands you atop a dramatic desert plateau where you'll begin rafting Desolation Canyon on the Green River
Dramatic, Desert, Desolation
43. On Desolation Row Now Ophelia, she’s ’neath the window For her I feel so afraid On her twenty-second birthday She already is an old maid To her, death is quite romantic She wears an iron vest Her profession’s her religion Her sin is her lifelessness And though her eyes are fixed upon Noah’s great rainbow She spends her time peeking Into
44. Parents need to know that The Desolation of Smaug is the second installment in director Peter Jackson's three-part adaptation of The Hobbit
45. 2:23 The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Desolation is defined as the state of being uninhabited, lonely or dreary. An example of desolation is the situation of a person who is lost in a desert. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Desolation.".
In the Hebrew, the meaning is the same and is associated with pagan idols. The word "desolation" means to be in a condition that is uninhabitable and devastated. In all biblical uses, the term can be understood as the "abomination causing the desolation.".
• DESOLATION (noun) The noun DESOLATION has 4 senses: 1. the state of being decayed or destroyed. 2. a bleak and desolate atmosphere. 3. sadness resulting from being forsaken or abandoned. 4. an event that results in total destruction. Familiarity information: DESOLATION used as a noun is uncommon.
KJV Dictionary Definition: desolate. desolate. DESOLATE, a. 1. Destitute or deprived of inhabitants; desert; uninhabited; denoting either stripped of inhabitants, or never having been inhabitated; as a desolate isle; a desolate wilderness.