1. 40 synonyms and near synonyms of Desisting from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 37 antonyms and near antonyms
2. Find another word for Desisting
3. Desisting: as in ending, winding up
4. Definition of Desisting in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Desisting, Definitions, Dictionary
5. What does Desisting mean? Information and translations of Desisting in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Desisting, Dictionary, Definitions
6. Synonyms for Desisting include ceasing, stopping, abstaining, discontinuing, suspending, ending, forbearing, refraining, belaying and breaking off
7. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Desisting crossword clue
8. We found one answer for the crossword clue Desisting
9. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Desisting yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
Desisting, Dictionary, Dot
10. Desisting is one of the millions of Roblox players being tracked with RblxTrade
11. View Desisting's collectible items, statistics, profile, comments, and more.
12. What does Desisting mean? Present participle of desist
Does, Desisting, Desist
13. Synonyms for Desisting from include stopping, ceasing, discontinuing, refraining from, quitting, forbearing from, breaking off, cutting out, calling a halt to and calling it …
14. 292) include one case report of an adolescent trans girl who initially went to their clinic in Toronto at age 10 and claimed to have desisted at age 15, later returning at 16 to explain that she had lied about Desisting because of embarrassment and now wanted to transition: José was initially assessed at age 10 (IQ
15. 1906, Jack London, chapter I, in White Fang: One Ear was uttering quick, eager whines, lunging at the length of his stick toward the darkness, and Desisting now and again in order to make frantic attacks on the stick with his teeth
16. Synonyms for Desisting in English including definitions, and related words.
17. Desisting (1 Occurrence) Noah Webster's Dictionary (p
18. Multi-Version Concordance Desisting (1 Occurrence)
19. Isaiah 58:13 If you keep /d/Desisting.htm - …
20. Synonyms for Desisting in Free Thesaurus
21. Jump to: General, Art, Business, Computing, Medicine, Miscellaneous, Religion, Science, Slang, Sports, Tech, Phrases We found 15 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Desisting: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Desisting" is defined.
Dictionaries, Definitions, Desisting, Directly, Defined
22. Detrans Voices is a project dedicated to providing support and information for people detransitioning and/or Desisting from transgender self-identification.
Detrans, Dedicated, Detransitioning, Desisting
23. Desisting synonyms, Desisting pronunciation, Desisting translation, English dictionary definition of Desisting
Desisting, Dictionary, Definition
24. Desisting In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
25. In doing so, Desisting Sisters contests the neoliberal and patriarchal approach to desistance which promotes women's role as care givers and unpaid volunteer workers
Doing, Desisting, Desistance
26. Understanding Desisting and persisting forms of delinquency: the unique contributions of disruptive behavior disorders and interpersonal callousness
Desisting, Delinquency, Disruptive, Disorders
27. An estimation of more than 80 percent of children with gender dysphoria will end up Desisting from their belief that they are the opposite sex once puberty is over
28. Some clinicians criticize this study, however, on methodological grounds, because the researchers defined anyone who did not return to their clinic as Desisting
Defined, Did, Desisting
29. Desisting from Crime Continuity and Change in Long-Term Crime Patterns of Serious Chronic Offenders Michael E
30. Desisting and persisting gender dysphoria after childhood: A qualitative follow-up study Thomas D
31. Children with persistent GID are characterized by more extreme gender dysphoria in childhood than children with Desisting gender dysphoria
32. Desisting and persisting gender dysphoria after childhood: A qualitative follow-up study Thomas D
33. Word Scramble - English word Desisting: words that start with Desisting, words that end with Desisting, anagrams of Desisting, how to spell Desisting!, Words with Friends, Scrabble
34. “Desisting from sin” is neither a moral-intellectual analysis nor a feeling; it is an action
35. It is a ceasing from sin, a Desisting from the patterns of sinful action to which we have become addicted
36. Desisting from sin involves actually stopping the sinful action, consciously repressing thoughts and fantasies about the sinful activity, and
37. Background: While associations between conduct disorder (CD), oppositional defiant disorder (ODD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and interpersonal callousness (IC) symptoms and delinquency onset are well established, less is known about whether these characteristics differentiate Desisting and persisting delinquency
Disorder, Defiant, Deficit, Delinquency, Differentiate, Desisting
38. African American Men Who Give Voice to the Personal Transition from Criminality to Desistance discusses the attractions of criminal life, challenges to Desisting and finally making it through society’s unforgiving social, economic and political gauntlet
Desistance, Discusses, Desisting
39. Actually Desisting is the more important process in the study of desistance o vs
40. Course Activity Desisting Criminal Behavior This Course Activity will help you meet these educational goals: Content Knowledge—You will determine the stages in a person’s life that could act as a deterrent to criminal behavior, and develop a new theory based on the arguments of social learning and life course theory
Desisting, Determine, Deterrent, Develop
41. Kiểm tra các bản dịch 'Desisting' sang Tiếng Đức
42. Xem qua các ví dụ về bản dịch Desisting trong câu, nghe cách phát âm và học ngữ pháp.
DESISTING [dəˈzist, dəˈsist]
Definition of desist. intransitive verb. : to cease to proceed or act a court order to desist from selling the product.
Middle English, from Anglo-French desister, from Latin desistere, from de- + sistere to stand, stop; akin to Latin stare to stand — more at stand “Desist.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/desist. Accessed 19 Apr. 2020. : to stop doing something Please desist from making that noise.
Desistance definition, to cease, as from some action or proceeding; stop. See more.