See also: Desire Desired Desirable Desirability Desires Desirest Sexual Baptism Can Self The Carnal Design Designate Desist Designation Designated Desiccated Desi Desirous Desiccation Desiccant Designer Designee Designed Desideratum Desierto
1. Desire definition is - to long or hope for : exhibit or feel Desire for
2. How to use Desire in a sentence
3. Desire synonyms, Desire pronunciation, Desire translation, English dictionary definition of Desire
Desire, Dictionary, Definition
4. To wish or long for; want: a reporter who Desires an interview; a teen who Desires to travel.
5. Desire definition, to wish or long for; crave; want
6. 75 synonyms of Desire from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 82 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Desire: a strong wish for something.
8. Find 137 ways to say Desire, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. General Desire Forums - all locations Topics Posts Last post; General info about both Desire Resorts Properties - registered members only This is the place for you to ask general questions that apply to both Desire RM and Desire Pearl 901 Topics 8839 Posts Last post by My_Sir Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:33 pm
10. GameDesire – play poker online for free and win the whole pot
11. De-zir': The verb "to Desire" in the Scriptures usually means "to long for," "to ask for," "to demand," and may be used in a good or bad sense (compare Deuteronomy 7:25 the King James Version)
De, Desire, Demand, Deuteronomy
12. Desiré (also Désiré, Lai del Desire) is an Old French Breton lai, named after its protagonist.It is one of the so-called Anonymous Lais.It is 'a fairy-mistress story set in Scotland'
Desir, Del, Desire
13. Even this basic Desire can be temporarily overridden by an even more important Desire
14. General Desire Forums - all locations Topics Posts Last post; General info about both Desire Resorts Properties - registered members only This is the place for you to ask general questions that apply to both Desire RM and Desire Pearl 901 Topics 8838 Posts Last post by tj71903 Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:16 pm
15. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Desire crossword clue
16. Desire by the amazing Paul hardcastle
17. Desire 2017 TV-MA 1h 33m Argentinian Movies A young woman arrives at her estranged sister's wedding to mend fences but falls prey to lust when she meets the groom.
18. To wish or long for; want: a reporter who Desires an interview; a teen who Desires to travel
19. NCS: Music Without LimitationsOur Spotify Playlist → http://spoti.fi/NCS🔊 Free Download / Stream: http://ncs.io/DesireIDLimited Edition NCS: Elevate Merch o
20. Desire Resort Riviera Maya has become the number one destination for couples and naturist with an open attitude towards life
21. When it open in 2003, Desire Resort Riviera Maya became the first resort of its kind in Mexico and it did not take long for the word to get out
22. Located on the Caribbean coast of the Yucatan Peninsula in the Mayan Riviera, Desire Resort Riviera Maya brings together an
23. “[Desire] is a profound and winsome call to walk into the heart of God and hear Him sing to your soul about His love
24. In a world of frenzy and clamor about Desire, we often miss the ache that lifts our face to look into His eyes
25. This book will stir your heart and invite you to know the one Desire that captures all passion for His purpose.
26. If we Desire a society of peace, then we cannot achieve such a society through violence
27. If we Desire a society without discrimination, then we must not discriminate against anyone in the process of building this society
Desire, Discrimination, Discriminate
28. If we Desire a society that is democratic, then democracy must become a means as well as an end
Desire, Democratic, Democracy
29. Here’s what it is: The Desire Map is a holistic approach to life planning that uses your core Desired feelings as the guidance system for your goal setting
30. Here’s the vibe of it: “With an organic elegance The Desire Map couples our primal Desire-energy with the inborn intelligence of our feelings.
31. My Desire for a drink is a terminal Desire, because it seeks to relieve me of the discomfort of thirst, whereas all the other Desires in the chain are …
Desire, Drink, Discomfort, Desires
32. Providing you with the most sensual and unique adult vacation experiences is the heart and soul of Desire Resorts; however, we take your health and wellbeing very seriously
33. Thus, to ensure you and your partner a seductive, healthy Desire Experience, we have been …
34. Inflections of 'Desire' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Desires v 3rd person singular desiring v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Desired v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Desired v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form
Desire, Desires, Desiring, Descriptively, Desired
35. Desire EXPERIENCE Home Our Resorts - Desire Riviera Maya Resort - Desire Riviera Maya Pearl Resort Our Cruises - Desire Rome-Athens - October 2021 - Desire Lisbon-Ibiza - May 2022 - Desire Greek Islands - September 2022 - Desire Rio de Janeiro - …
36. Desire (v.) "to wish or long for, express a wish to obtain," c
37. 1200, Desiren, from Old French desirrer (12c.) "wish, Desire, long for," from Latin desiderare "long for, wish for; demand, expect," the original sense perhaps being "await what the stars will bring," from the phrase de sidere "from the stars," from sidus (genitive sideris) "heavenly body, star, constellation" (but see consider).
Desiren, Desirrer, Desire, Desiderare, Demand, De
38. Desire definition: A Desire is a strong wish to do or have something
Desire, Definition, Do
39. Desire by Desire Marea, released 10 January 2020 1
40. The Desire System is a closed-door recorded webinar where dating & relationship expert Dr
Desire, Door, Dating, Dr
41. Upon her father's death, beautiful, headstrong Lady Clarre knew that she must wed, for the protection of the Isle of Desire new fell to her
42. Desire was released between the two legs of Dylan's Rolling Thunder Revue tour
43. The Desire Map Day Planner is a gratitude journal, meets calendar, meets your Higher Self
44. The word translated "greed" or "Desire" in the Five Hindrances is kamacchanda (Pali) or abhidya (Sanskrit), which refers to sensual Desire
45. This kind of Desire is a hindrance to the mental concentration one needs to realize enlightenment.
46. (one's) heart's Desire Something one very much wants or needs
47. After my six-month tour in Iraq, my heart's Desire is just to see my husband again
48. See also: Desire burning Desire 1
49. A particularly intense or fervent Desire or wish
50. It has always been my burning Desire to be a famous Hollywood star
51. Global expansion has been the burning Desire of the CEO
52. But sexual Desire also encompasses interpersonal and psychological factors that create a willingness to be sexual
53. De-zir': The verb "to Desire" in the Scriptures usually means "to long for," "to ask for," "to demand," and may be used in a good or bad sense (compare Deuteronomy 7:25 the King James Version)
De, Desire, Demand, Deuteronomy
54. 2 days ago · ‘Subjects of Desire’ Review: Smart, Wide-Ranging Investigation of Black Beauty Standards The 50th Miss Black America pageant is backdrop to a nimble, idea-packed doc that acts as …
Days, Desire, Doc