1. 2 : drained of emotional or intellectual vigor or vitality Singer's utilitarianism is so dry and Desiccated that it drains the drama from philosophy.
Drained, Dry, Desiccated, Drains, Drama
2. To make dry, dull, or lifeless: "Stalinism Desiccated the grassroots of urban government" (Timothy J
Dry, Dull, Desiccated
3. Raisins are Desiccated grapes; they're also dehydrated grapes
4. Find 23 ways to say Desiccated, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. The Crossword Solver found 35 answers to the Desiccated crossword clue
6. 'Desiccated' is a 10 letter word starting and ending with D Crossword clues for 'Desiccated' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Desiccated We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Desiccated will help you to finish your crossword today.
7. Dehydrated or powdered: Desiccated coconut.
8. To make dry, dull, or lifeless: "Stalinism Desiccated the grassroots of urban government" (Timothy J
Dry, Dull, Desiccated
9. Desiccated Moth is a part of Treasures of Ardenweald achievement
10. Desiccated coconut is coconut meat which has been shredded or flaked and then dried to remove as much moisture as possible
11. There are a number of different styles of Desiccated coconut used around the world, and availability of this coconut product varies, depending on the region where one is …
Different, Desiccated, Depending
12. Dull, boring, lacking in vitality, spiritless, lifeless, soulless, wooden, dry, Desiccated, flat, uninspired, unimpassioned, insipid, lacklustre, colourless, anaemic
Dull, Dry, Desiccated
13. Natural Desiccated porcine thyroid extract retains its 'grandfathered' status since no evidence to the contrary developed concerning its safety/ effectiveness
14. Letter: Thyroid drug concerns PLATING UP Spread Desiccated coconut on a baking tray and place under grill for a few minutes.
15. Shredded Coconut Flakes Organic Unsweetened 8 Ounce Bag (Pack of 3) Desiccated Gluten-Free Sugar-Free, Great for Vegan Paleo Keto Recipes, Smoothies Oatmeal Fruits by Fiesta Tropicale
16. Important: The information below refers to products available in the United States that contain thyroid Desiccated.
17. Desiccated thyroid is often contrasted with synthetically produced thyroid hormone
18. Examples of Desiccated in a sentence The professional soccer player became Desiccated after being in a car accident that left him in a coma
19. 🔊 Without water, the crops quickly became Desiccated
20. 🔊 The man tried unsuccessfully to get water from the Desiccated well
21. Desiccated translate: seco, desecado
22. Desiccated beef liver supplements cost about $21 to $47 for a 30-day supply of tablets or capsules providing about 2,000 to 3,000 mg of dried beef liver per day (about 70 cents to $1.57 per daily dose)
Desiccated, Day, Dried, Daily, Dose
23. A 3,000 mg serving of non-defatted Desiccated beef liver is equivalent to about 1 oz of fresh liver, which would be slightly less expensive
24. Synonyms for Desiccated in Free Thesaurus
25. 15 synonyms for Desiccated: dried, dehydrated, dry, powdered, dull, dry, lifeless, passionless
Desiccated, Dried, Dehydrated, Dry, Dull
26. Desiccated (dried) thyroid is a combination of hormones that are normally produced by your thyroid gland to regulate the body's energy and metabolism
27. Desiccated thyroid is given when the thyroid does not produce enough of this hormone on its own
28. Desiccated thyroid treats hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone).
29. Perfect Desiccated Liver Capsules, 100% Grass Fed Undefatted Argentine Natural Beef Liver Supplements, 120 Capsules, 750mg per Capsule 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,852 $20.95 $ 20
30. Dull, boring, lacking in vitality, spiritless, lifeless, soulless, wooden, dry, Desiccated, flat, uninspired, unimpassioned, insipid, lacklustre, colourless, anaemic
Dull, Dry, Desiccated
31. Desiccated thyroid extract is the cleaned, dried and powdered animal thyroid gland extract
32. The pork thyroid gland is the most commonly used source of Desiccated thyroid but beef thyroid may also be mixed with it
33. In preparing Desiccated thyroid, the fat and connective tissue are removed from the pork thyroid gland before it is dried and grounded.
34. Desiccated: 1 adj thoroughly dried out “old boxes of Desiccated Cuban cigars” Synonyms: dried-out dry free from liquid or moisture; lacking natural or normal moisture or depleted of water; or no longer wet adj preserved by removing natural moisture “shredded and Desiccated coconut meat” Synonyms: dehydrated , dried preserved prevented from
Desiccated, Dried, Dry, Depleted, Dehydrated
35. Find patient medical information for Desiccated Beef Liver-B-12 oral on WebMD including its uses, side effects and safety, interactions, pictures, warnings and user ratings.
36. Desiccated definition: Desiccated things have lost all the moisture that was in them
37. Already I seemed to hear the water rippling against the Desiccated bones and rattling them together, rolling my skull against Mahomed's, and his against mine, till at last Mahomed's stood straight up upon its vertebræ, and glared at me through its empty eyeholes, and cursed me with its grinning jaws, because I, a dog of a Christian, disturbed the last sleep of a true believer.
Desiccated, Dog, Disturbed
38. Desiccated liver is a great way to prevent and treat iron deficiency and anemia, since the naturally-occurring iron in Desiccated liver is highly unlikely to cause the side effects and overdose dangers of synthetic iron supplements.
Desiccated, Deficiency, Dangers
39. Synonyms: Desiccated; dried-out Context example: dried-out boards beginning to split
40. Prior to the availability of the pure levothyroxine, Desiccated animal thyroid extract was the only treatment for hypothyroidism and some individuals still prefer dessicated thyroid extract as a more “natural” thyroid hormone
41. This study was performed to compare levothyroxine to Desiccated thyroid extract in
42. Find treatment reviews for Desiccated thyroid from other patients
43. Once Desiccated and calcified, crews of sentient bugs move in and begin the conversion process from corpse to aircraft
44. By this time of year, the clams were canned and the corn had been Desiccated for preservation, but it still smelled heavenly.
45. Desiccated thyroid extract is prepared from pig thyroid glands
46. The glands are dried (Desiccated), ground to powder, combined with binder chemicals, and pressed into pills
47. Natural Desiccated thyroid is a thyroid medication which contains both T4 and T3
48. Desiccated coconut, therefore, is dried out and grated coconut flesh or ‘meat’, as it is known in the food industry
49. Desiccated coconut is made by grating the white, mature coconut flesh finely, before drying out in hot air at about 55°c
50. The only difference between NDT (Natural Desiccated Thyroid) and thyroid glandulars is that the active hormones T3 and T4 have been removed
51. Definition of Desiccated adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Definition, Desiccated, Dictionary
52. • Scratched into this Desiccated earth is an environmental warning
53. • Mixing it with water, wind, and memory, I reconstitute the Desiccated fact as a full-blown experience pulsing with life
54. • Haemoglobin iron can be taken on its own or with Desiccated liver.
Definition of desiccation. : the act or process of drying or desiccating something or the state of being or becoming dried up : removal or loss of moisture : thorough drying desiccation of soil This … led to the increasingly dry climate and eventual desiccation of all Central Asia and Tibet.— Frits Staal.
Medical Definition of desiccate. transitive verb. 1 : to dry up or cause to dry up : deprive or exhaust of moisture especially : to dry thoroughly uses radio frequencies of 100,000 Hz to 10,000,000 Hz to cut, coagulate, and desiccate tissue - Bettyann Hutchisson et al.
dull, boring, lacking in vitality, spiritless, lifeless, soulless, wooden, dry, desiccated, flat, uninspired, unimpassioned, insipid, lacklustre, colourless, anaemic, bloodless, vapid. View synonyms.
Desiccation is the state of extreme dryness, or the process of extreme drying. A desiccant is a hygroscopic substance that induces or sustains such a state in its local vicinity in a moderately sealed container.