1. Deserter definition is - a person who deserts; especially : a member of a military force who abandons service without leave
Deserter, Definition, Deserts
2. How to use Deserter in a sentence.
3. Save Word Synonyms & Antonyms of Deserter a person who abandons a cause or organization usually without right we had orders to find and capture the Deserters before they could reveal our location
4. Deserter (Crossword clue) We found 13 answers for “Deserter”. This page shows answers to the clue Deserter, followed by 5 definitions like “ One who abandons his post ”, “ Someone who abandons his/her duty ” and “ One who forsakes a duty, a cause or a party, a friend ”
Deserter, Definitions, Duty
5. A synonym for Deserter is runaway.
6. The Crossword Solver found 66 answers to the Deserter crossword clue
7. In that memoir he extenuated his history as a Deserter on the grounds that he was not made for
8. Deserteur (Дезертир), by Ilya Repin, 1917 Armenian soldiers in 1919, with Deserters as prisoners Desertion is the abandonment of a military duty or post without permission (a pass, liberty or leave) and is done with the intention of not returning.
Deserteur, Deserters, Desertion, Duty, Done
9. Sjaleng Lookout Deserter in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is a world event that you can complete in the game, and requires you to find the location of Eyvind the sleepwalker
10. That’s the rub, where to find Eyvind the Deserter from Sjaleng Lookout
11. The Deserter Information Point (DIP) mission is to investigate and cause the apprehension of military personnel administratively declared as Deserter status, effecting their return back to their
Deserter, Dip, Declared
12. His novels include The Deserter (written with Alex DeMille), The Cuban Affair, Word of Honor, Plum Island, The Charm School, The Gold Coast, and The General’s Daughter, which was made into a major motion picture, starring John Travolta and Madeleine Stowe
Deserter, Demille, Daughter
13. Deserter debuff Deserter debuff now lasts 5 minutes (down from 20 minutes)
Deserter, Debuff, Down
14. New applications of the Deserter debuff within a 20-minute rolling window extends its duration by 5 additional minutes each time, up to a maximum of 20 minutes
Deserter, Debuff, Duration
15. The Deserter debuff is applied under the following conditions:
16. Released for the first time with a new cut by director Martin Huberty, Deserter is the gritty true story of an idealistic young English gentleman Simon Murray (Paul Fox) driven to join the French Foreign Legion after a failed romance
Director, Deserter, Driven
17. Find 25 ways to say Deserter, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
18. Deserter is a varying-duration debuff granted to players upon prematurely leaving or being removed from a battleground.The debuff prevents the player from queuing for or entering battlegrounds
Deserter, Duration, Debuff
19. Leaving or being removed from a battleground at any time before its completion will earn the player the Deserter …
20. A person who leaves the armed forces without permission and with no intention of returning (Definition of Deserter from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
Definition, Deserter, Dictionary
21. Deserter (plural Deserters) A person who has physically removed him- or herself from the control or direction of a military or naval unit with the intention of permanently leaving Under the United States Code of Military Justice, a person who has been placed on AWOL status for more than 30 days
Deserter, Deserters, Direction, Days
22. Deserter is the third book in the Winglets series
23. Deserter was released as an e-book March 29, 2016, and in the paperback collection A Winglets Collection: The First Three Stories in late 2016
24. Deserter 's Songs saw the band achieve widespread commercial and critical success, and turned them into unlikely pop stars with three top ten singles
25. Mercury Rev's anniversary; IN BRIEF A preliminary hearing in Belfast heard another Deserter has been subpoenaed to attend the inquest
26. Army Deserter to testify at 1971 killing inquest
27. The Lazy Deserter is a Structure exclusive to Don't Starve Together, introduced in A New Reign.It is found in the Magic Tab, and requires a Desert Stone, an Orange Moonlens and three Cut Stone to craft
Deserter, Don, Desert
28. ‘Considered a Deserter by the Red Army, he was convicted of treason.’ ‘With the help of military Deserters, they stormed the prison and forced its surrender, massacring the commander who had fired on them early in the attack.’ ‘He had become a Deserter from the U.S
29. Deserter (also known as "Battleground Deserter") is the debuff a player receives after becoming AFK, Reported AFK and successfully kicked, or prematurely leaving a battleground.It exists to deter players from gaining honor at a battleground by attending but not participating
Deserter, Debuff, Deter
30. ‘Considered a Deserter by the Red Army, he was convicted of treason.’ ‘With the help of military Deserters, they stormed the prison and forced its surrender, massacring the commander who had fired on them early in the attack.’ ‘He had become a Deserter from the U.S
31. Deserter Staging Point: Ilrusi Atoll Start NPC: Bhoy Yhupplo in Aht Urhgan Whitegate (L-9/L-10) Assault Rank: Chief Sergeant Objective: Agents of our Anti-Corsair Task Force have gone AWOL and are hiding somewhere in Ilrusi
32. Dungeon Deserter without ever entering the dungeon
33. Comment by elaNge also, gotta love when you join an lfr then everybody leaves and you're stuck getting Deserter.
34. The Deserter is an Emblem Heartless that is found in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
35. As a small Heartless with little HP, the Deserter has white claws that it only uses when pressed in a tight situation
36. The Deserter bears the Heartless emblem on its chest, dangerous yellow eyes gleaming underneath its silver
37. Deserter is the first outing for military police officer and all-around legendary hero, Scott Brodie, in the DeMilles's most electrifying and downright exhilarating thriller to date
Deserter, Demilles, Downright, Date
38. Deserter definition: A Deserter is someone who leaves their job in the armed forces without permission
39. The Deserter (Italian: La Spina Dorsale Del Diavolo) is a 1970 Italian-Yugoslav American international co-production Western film produced by Dino De Laurentiis.It was directed by Burt Kennedy and written by Clair Huffaker.
Deserter, Dorsale, Del, Diavolo, Dino, De, Directed
40. With ripped-from-the-headlines appeal, an exotic and dangerous locale, and the hairpin twists and inimitable humor that are signature DeMille, The Deserter is the first in a timely and thrilling new series from an unbeatable team of True Masters: the #1 New York Times bestseller Nelson DeMille and his son, award-winning screenwriter Alex DeMille.
Dangerous, Demille, Deserter
41. Inside the marshlands of the Eye a Leonidar Deserter could be found arguing with two mages during the fight against Amaria Leonidar
42. The mages were suspecting the Leonidar Deserter to be a spy who was trying to hunt them down again so fellow soldiers would be able to recapture them
43. On the other hand the Deserter was no longer willing to serve Amaria Leonidar and was trying to convince them
44. Following this, he was declared a Deserter on September 17
45. Terrorists kill 25-year-old youth in Pulwama France in 2015 opened a special investigation into alleged crimes committed in Syrian prisons after a Deserter from the intelligence service provided photos and other evidence of alleged abuses of many thousands by the regime in Syria.
46. Someone who abandons their responsibilities is a Deserter
47. Being a military Deserter is particularly serious, with harsh consequences.
48. Author: Deserter X - dianka33 Uploader: DeserterX A new craftable light ebony armor accompanied by a unique crossbow, bolts and cosmetic Witcher themed swords.
49. Subj/marine corps Deserter reporting requirements// ref/a/mco p5800.16a/-/-// ampn/ref a is the (legadminman) that directs procedures and