1. In the book, he Depicts his father as a tyrant
2. Find 26 ways to say Depicts, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. Examples of Depicts in a Sentence
4. Shenai-Khatkhate: I often think of Shelley's famous insightful sonnet "Ozymandias" that brilliantly Depicts the inevitable fall of all foolishly arrogant leaders and their huge empires built in pretensions to their self-proclaimed greatness
5. The painting Depicts the construction of a church.
6. Present tense third-person singular of depict Synonyms & Antonyms of Depicts 1 to give a representation or account of in words this letter from an eyewitness Depicts the battle in greater detail than any other account
Depict, Depicts, Detail
7. ► see thesaurus at describe —depiction /dɪˈpɪkʃən/ noun [ countable, uncountable] → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus depict • The California state flag Depicts a …
Describe, Depiction, Depict, Depicts
8. We found 5 answers for “Depicts”
9. This page shows answers to the clue Depicts.Depicts may be defined as “To represent or to characterize in words” and “To represent by or as if …
10. What is another word for Depicts? Depicts
11. What does Depicts mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of depict
Does, Depicts, Depict
12. The photograph Depicts the two brothers standing in …
13. Synonyms for Depicts in Free Thesaurus
14. Troy Depicts a war fought for the gain of the few and paid for in the blood and tears of the many.: In the ritualistic piece that preludes actual narration, the Chakyar Depicts how he has come a long way down to earth from heaven.: A work called Mother and Child, signed and dated by the artist in 1902, Depicts his wife Alice and first child John
Depicts, Down, Dated
15. The painting Depicts two naked figures
16. Another way to say Depicts? Synonyms for Depicts (other words and phrases for Depicts).
17. How to say Depicts in English? Pronunciation of Depicts with 1 audio pronunciation, 3 synonyms, 15 translations, 5 sentences and more for Depicts.
18. Depicts 'Depicts' is a 7 letter word starting with D and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Depicts We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Depicts will help you to finish your crossword today.
19. The first, released in April, Depicts an American bison on the reverse; in August, a second version will, depict Lewis and Clark
20. ‘The painting Depicts various containers and bottles on an old varnished counter.’ ‘The painting Depicts the last journey of the Temeraire, a famous warship sold by the Royal Navy in 1838.’ ‘The city art museum, the Herbert Gallery, is nearby, and houses several paintings depicting the Godiva story.’
21. 2022 BMW X3 Unofficial Rendering Depicts A Mild Facelift Christopher Smith 8/10/2020
22. It Depicts Vallabhbhai Patel, who was the leader of the independence movement in India
23. Charlie Hebdo, the legendarily incendiary French satirical newspaper, has taken aim at the row over race relations engulfing the British royal family with cover art that Depicts …
24. While Gerald Weinpolter, CEO of the art agency austrian-paintings.at, insisted to Vice that the painting Depicts …
25. The diagram below Depicts the transport of carbon dioxide in blood, from body tissues to the lungs
Diagram, Depicts, Dioxide
26. The small rectangular field directly above the altar Depicts the Primal Act of Creation
27. The z-score Depicts the standard normal variable
28. Question: The Table Below Depicts The Demand For Sunscreen At Daytona Beach
Depicts, Demand, Daytona
29. If an image Depicts a full shot of a car, it will also depict tires, a windshield, mirrors, headlights, and dozens of other items
Depicts, Depict, Dozens
30. Name the brand of car, but don't sweat the nitty gritty: save "Depicts windshield" for a closeup photo of a car windshield, or a windshield being crafted outside of an automobile.
31. Phylogenetic ctDNA analysis Depicts early-stage lung cancer evolution Nature
32. A graphic on Sunday’s front page Depicts the totality of Covid’s devastation in the country
33. A 4600 year old painting from a tomb in Egypt Depicts an extinct and previously unknown species of goose
34. When looters emerge from social movements, the press Depicts them …
Definition of depict. transitive verb. 1 : to represent by or as if by a picture a mural depicting a famous battle.
Definition of depiction : a representation in words or images of someone or something The book is fascinating in its depiction of the country's early history. The first part of the book ... is a depiction of the nearly lost world of a North American hunter-gatherer community.
depicting, depiction, portraying, portrayal(noun) a representation by picture or portraiture. Synonyms: line drawing, characterization, depiction, portraiture, characterisation, limning, portrait, word-painting, delineation, word picture, portraying, portrayal, enactment, picture, personation.
depiction - a graphic or vivid verbal description; "too often the narrative was interrupted by long word pictures"; "the author gives a depressing picture of life in Poland"; "the pamphlet contained brief characterizations of famous Vermonters". 2. depiction - a representation by picture or portraiture.