1. To issue or express in terms of a given monetary unit: securities that are Denominated in dollars or yen
2. To issue or express in terms of a given monetary unit: securities that are Denominated in dollars or yen
3. Dollar/euro/sterling, etc. Denominated used to describe shares, bonds, etc
Dollar, Denominated, Describe
4. That are in a particular currency: Investors would hold sterling-Denominated shares in the merged company
5. Foreign sales are Denominated in US dollars
6. The woman is Denominated a sinner, because incontinency was her trade and the means of her subsistence
7. II FRANCIS AUGUSTUS COX For these reasons, and because of its transforming influence, we Denominated it the principle of discipleship.
8. Definition of Denominated in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Denominated, Definitions, Dictionary
9. What does Denominated mean? Information and translations of Denominated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Denominated, Dictionary, Definitions
10. Synonyms for Denominated include made, appointed, designated, assigned, elected, named, nominated, ordained, delegated and selected
Denominated, Designated, Delegated
11. 21 synonyms and near synonyms of Denominated from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 18 antonyms and near antonyms
12. Find another word for Denominated.
13. What does Denominated mean? Simple past tense and past participle of denominate
Does, Denominated, Denominate
14. (verb) The bills were Denominated in
15. denominate something (in something) to express an amount of money using a particular unit The loan was Denominated in US dollars. denominate somebody (as) something (formal) to give something a particular name or description These payments are Denominated as ‘fees’ rather than ‘salary’.
Denominate, Denominated, Dollars, Description
16. Synonyms for Denominated in Free Thesaurus
17. ‘It actually happened, among other places, where bank notes Denominated in the billions, trillions, and quadrillions circulated in rapid succession in 1946.’ ‘So-called eurocurrency deposits are bank assets Denominated in a national money different from the official currency in …
Denominated, Deposits, Different
18. These fiat-Denominated cryptos are not volatile like other cryptos and found many uses
19. Dollar Denominated When you buy U.S
20. Simple past tense and past participle of denominate The bills were Denominated in dollars
Denominate, Denominated, Dollars
21. See authoritative translations of Denominated in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
22. Learn the translation for ‘Denominated’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
23. Denominated bond that trades outside of the United States
24. Whatever offered an idea, of what their jargon Denominated _charnelle_, was treason and exile.
25. Well may the purchased privileges be Denominated from the price that was paid for them, for it puts a value upon them; write upon them pretium sanguinis -- the price of blood
26. Denominated From Longman Business Dictionary Related topics: Finance Denominated de‧nom‧i‧nat‧ed / dɪˈnɒməneɪtəd-ˈnɑːm- / adjective FINANCE officially measured or set according to the value of a particular currency the attraction of dollar Denominated securities and bonds
Denominated, Dictionary, De, Dollar
27. Definition of dollar Denominated in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dollar, Denominated, Definitions, Dictionary
28. What does dollar Denominated mean? Information and translations of dollar Denominated in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Dollar, Denominated, Dictionary, Definitions
29. Over 35 Different Denominated Poker Chips Low and High Denominated Chips Coin Inlays, Clay, and Ceramics
30. Since 1975 the United States has issued a number of non-Denominated postage stamps and the table below will help you
31. The amendment to Act C of 2000 on Accounting mainly comprises a broadening of the opportunities for submitting a simplified annual tax return, the standardised treatment of revaluing assets and liabilities Denominated in foreign currency in the course of balance sheet preparation, the treatment of uncollectable claims, the simpler recognition
32. Unlike Denominated U.S.-issued stamps, which typically retain only their value, non-Denominated stamps are typically good for a specific service, such as covering the cost of mailing a letter, and not a dollar value
33. The use of non-Denominated stamps is extremely useful in areas where postal rates change frequently.
34. Denominated Dreams have sometimes 400+ followers on soundcloud
35. In conclusion, when investors look at funds Denominated in other currencies like Euros or USD, they should bear this in mind: It is the underlying currency of the assets which the fund is invested into which matters in terms of the currency risk
36. Funds which are Denominated in SGD, but are invested into the US market are more at risk to a fall
37. SDR Denominated bonds are a fairly recent phenomenon
38. LOANS Denominated IN FOREIGN CURRENCY LEVERAGE AN ADDITIONAL SOURCE OF FUNDING INTERNATIONAL SERVICES The information contained herein (“Information”) was produced by an employee of PNC Bank, National Association’s …
39. "The CNY currency-Denominated accountproducts will also enable affluent investors to diversify their currency portfolio and participate in the attractive China story by investing in a wide range of CNY Denominated investments," added Sarkar.-TradeArabia News Service.
40. China's dollar-Denominated exports in January rose 24.8% from a year earlier, the Customs agency said on Thursday, while imports rose 26.6%.
41. [Anirudh Singh is a 4th year B.A LL.B (Hons.) student at NALSAR University, Hyderabad] Background Rupee Denominated Bonds (RDBs),more commonly known as “Masala Bonds”, are debt securities Denominated in Indian rupees issued by Indian entities to overseas investors but settled in foreign currency
42. In other words, they are rupee Denominated bonds issued to overseas buyers.
43. MRC 5 Pcs Denominated Rectangular Poker Chips Plaques $10000 Orange 5.0 out of 5 stars 3
44. Company in Australia, Denominated in Australian dollars, would be an example of a Eurobond, since the issuer's home currency is the U.S
45. To Nasdaq Copenhagen 15 February 2021 Nykredit Realkredit A/S issues SEK-Denominated covered bonds (SDO) Nykredit Realkredit A/S has mandated Danske Bank, Nykredit Bank, SEB and Swedbank to
46. The Bank of Thailand (BOT) has issued a warning against the use of Thai baht-Denominated stablecoins labeling them a threat to the stability of the national currency system
47. Non-Denominated postage is postage intended to meet a certain postage rate that retains full validity for that intended postage rate even after the rate is increased
48. Dollar-Denominated issuance of benchmark sukuk, or Islamic bonds, a document showed on Monday, as the country continues
Dollar, Denominated, Document
49. Euro-Denominated senior unsecured bonds due 2026 (Green Bond) 1
50. Some global bonds are Denominated in the currency of the company's country base, such as the yen for Japanese companies and the euro for a German corporation
51. Other global bonds are Denominated in the currency of the country where the bond is issued
denominationally synonyms, denominationally pronunciation, denominationally translation, English dictionary definition of denominationally. n. 1. A large group of religious congregations united under a common faith and name, usually organized under a single administrative and legal hierarchy.
denomination(noun) a class of one kind of unit in a system of numbers or measures or weights or money. "he flashed a fistful of bills of large denominations". Synonyms: appellation, designation, appellative.
1. To issue or express in terms of a given monetary unit: securities that are denominated in dollars or yen. 2. To give a name to; designate.
Denominator is a number that represents all the parts of the whole. Whenever you break an object into several parts, you would have to account for all the parts to make sense of the parts being considered or taken into the calculations.