1. Demure might have been part of the French cultural exchange; etymologists think it may have derived from the Anglo-French verb demorer or demourer, meaning "to linger." During Shakespeare's time, Demure was briefly used in English as a verb meaning "to look Demurely," …
Demure, Derived, Demorer, Demourer, During, Demurely
2. Demur, Demure - Demur is the verb "to object or voice opposition," while Demure is the adjective meaning "modest, shy." See also related terms for shy
3. 22 synonyms of Demure from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 58 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Demure: affecting shyness or modesty in order to attract masculine interest
5. Demure is a word you don't hear a lot these days, but it used to be a huge compliment for a woman or a girl, for them to be considered shy and quiet and modest. Those days are over, …
Demure, Don, Days
6. Demure Sebastian and his female companions are Demure, ghostly creatures, alike in their seeming reluctance to be gazed upon
7. Find 37 ways to say Demure, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. The Crossword Solver found 86 answers to the Demure crossword clue
9. The latest tweets from @LilyDemure
10. The definition of Demure is shy and modest. An example of Demure is a gorgeous princess who does not realize her beauty and is very humble.
Definition, Demure, Does
11. Buy the items you love and experience the quality we provide at Demure
12. Demure Apparel is Home of the most beautiful and modest clothing for women
13. 1.affectedly modest or shy especially in a playful or provocative way Familiarity information: Demureused as an adjective is very rare.
14. Demured synonyms, Demured pronunciation, Demured translation, English dictionary definition of Demured
Demured, Dictionary, Definition
15. On the grounds of scruples; take exception; hesitation Not to be confused with: Demure – shy; modest; reserved; retiring Abused,
16. Demur / Demure To demur is to show reluctance or to hesitate, like not quite getting in the car when someone opens the door, but Demure isalways an adjective describing a modest, reserved, or shy person, and sounds like the mew of a tiny kitten.
Demur, Demure, Door, Describing
17. Demure creates virtual products for IMVU 3D Chat.
18. Adjective If you describe someone, usually a young woman, as Demure, you mean they are quiet and rather shy, usually in a way that …
19. See 2 authoritative translations of Demure in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
20. Really pleased with this Revlon ColorBurst laquer Balm Demure,it’s a lovely colour very easy to apply and just what I wanted I’ve been looking for a colour like another lipstick I used to wear it was Clinique lipstick and the colour was called Baby Baby it was a Buttershine lipstick but they no longer make it.This lipstick is a very close
21. Demure (of a man) - English Only forum in the contrast of that with her Demure appearance - English Only forum like a Demure arcadian field-marshal, Hilda arranged the material part of the journey - English Only forum play coy/Demure - English Only forum
22. By nature, the princess was a Demure woman who hated being in the spotlight
23. 🔊 If you want to impress your boyfriend’s religious mother, you should dress like a Demure …
Div, Data, Demure
25. Sometimes less is more which is the case for our Demure collection bracelets
26. The latest tweets from @ArielDemure
27. A Demure smile a Demure navy blouse with a white collar Word Origin late Middle English (in the sense ‘sober, serious, reserved’): perhaps from Old French demoure , past participle of demourer ‘remain’, based on Latin de- ‘away, completely’ + morari ‘delay’; influenced by Old French mur ‘grave’, from Latin maturus ‘ripe or
Demure, Demoure, Demourer, De, Delay
28. The Wordreference dictionary offers this definition: "Demure = (of a woman) reserved, modest, and shy" This suggests that it isn't an appropriate adjective to apply to a man, unless its use was intended to be mocking or offensive.
Dictionary, Definition, Demure
29. Demure Mineral Makeup is designed to help your skin
30. Our Demure Mineral Cosmetics are free of additives and highly pigmented because we do not use any fillers
31. Demure means (1) modest and reserved, or (2) affectedly shy.It is only an adjective.
32. Synonyms for Demure in Free Thesaurus
33. 28 synonyms for Demure: shy, reserved, modest, retiring, reticent, unassuming, diffident, decorous, coy
Demure, Diffident, Decorous
34. Docket for United States v. Demure, 3:18-cr-00064 — Brought to you by the RECAP Initiative and Free Law Project, a non-profit dedicated to creating high quality open legal information.
Docket, Demure, Dedicated
35. Be bold, be beautiful with Demure Lingerie.
36. The Demure family name was found in the USA between 1880 and 1920
37. The most Demure families were found in the USA in 1920
38. In 1880 there was 1 Demure family living in Florida
39. This was 100% of all the recorded Demure's in the USA
40. Florida had the highest population of Demure families in 1880.
41. Nouns for Demure include Demureness and demurity
Demure, Demureness, Demurity
42. ‘A short, Demure girl stepped away from the teacher, her hands nervously clasped in front of her.’ ‘Beatrice was Demure, reserved, enjoyed those tedious dinner parties of state, and seemed content to spend her afternoons bent over needlework.’ ‘She taught her how to act polite, Demure…
43. Debut (Anime) The Scorching-hot Lion - Metal Fight Beyblade Explosion (Episode 69) Seiyū (Japanese) N/A Demure is a member of Team Wild Fang representing African in Big Bang Bladers with Nile, Kyouya and The Masked Blader
44. 1 Appearance 2 Personality 3 History 4 Synopsis 4.1 Anime 4.2 Manga 5 Beyblades 6 Beast/Finishing Moves 7 Quotes 8 Trivia 9 References 10 Navigation Demure appears …
45. Find 37 ways to say Demure, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. Wicklow Demure is a modern salon with a traditional approach to service
47. Above the Demure neckline of the simply cut dress, the girl's face was a pale oval
48. While the red dress was provocative and outrageous, this dress was Demure and conservative, not exposing much of anything
49. Among the more Demure dishes, the innovative Caesar salad is loaded with platoons of toasted pine nuts, sunchokes, and tangy white anchovies.
50. How to say Demure in English? Pronunciation of Demure with 4 audio pronunciations, 19 synonyms, 1 meaning, 14 translations, 6 sentences and more for Demure.