See also: Demonize Demonized Democracy Demographics Demonstrate Democratic Demolish Demography Demonstrative Demonic Demoralize Demo Demonstration Demote Demolition Demoralizing Demoralized Demonstrated Demotic Democratize Democracia Demografía
1. Demonize definition is - to portray (someone or something) as evil or as worthy of contempt or blame : vilify
2. How to use Demonize in a sentence.
3. To try to make someone or a group of people seem completely evil: The mayor Demonizes anyone who disagrees with him
4. (Definition of Demonize from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © …
Definition, Demonize, Dictionary
5. The tendency to sentimentalize nature has, in our time, largely taken the place of the old tendency to Demonize and spiritize it
6. Demonize is defined as to make someone come across as a demon or to portray someone as bad or evil
Demonize, Defined, Demon
7. When you tell everyone that your new teacher is as mean and evil as the Devil himself, this is an example of a time when you Demonize …
8. Synonyms for Demonize include disparage, criticise, criticize, demean, deprecate, diminish, vilify, slander, slight and discredit
Demonize, Disparage, Demean, Deprecate, Diminish, Discredit
9. Virginia Teachers and Public Officials Colluded to Demonize—and Even Hack and DOX—Parents Who Question Critical Race Theory By Stacey Lennox Mar 17, 2021 9:50 AM ET Share Tweet
10. Definition of Demonize in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Demonize, Definitions, Dictionary
11. What does Demonize mean? Information and translations of Demonize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Demonize, Dictionary, Definitions
12. Steward said the homeowners are trying to Demonize Nix in an effort to be made whole in a declining real-estate market
13. To Demonize someone is to characterize them as evil or wicked, whether or not they actually are
14. It's distressingly common in politics for one party to Demonize members of the opposing party
15. This verb literally means "to make into a demon.” Demon means "evil spirit," so when you Demonize someone, you portray them that way.
16. See authoritative translations of Demonize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
17. Demonize somebody/something to describe somebody/something in a way that is intended to make other people think of them or it as evil or dangerous He was Demonized by the right-wing press
Demonize, Describe, Dangerous, Demonized
18. See Demonize in the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
19. Big food is the nouveau public health epidemic that has been targeted with phasers set on Demonize
20. He is a long time anti-nuclear activist who will seek any opportunity to Demonize anything connected with radiation.
21. But Seattle cops see it as trying to buy the loyalty of officers they routinely mistreat and Demonize.
22. Everyone knows that people sometimes Demonize other people
23. Sometimes it seems to me that nearly every group in human history has at one time or another been victims of attempts to Demonize them
24. If people Demonize someone, they convince themselves that that person is evil
25. Each side began to Demonize the other.
26. ‘And of course you expect the other side to try to Demonize him.’ ‘That was before the rise of shout TV and the hardening of partisanship and the growing attempts by each side to Demonize the other.’ ‘He is a long time anti-nuclear activist who will seek any opportunity to Demonize …
27. To describe someone or something as very bad or dangerous although they are not a community that feels it has been Demonized by mainstream society Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Demonize from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Describe, Dangerous, Demonized, Definition, Demonize, Dictionary
28. Davis discounted the effectiveness of Democrats trying to "Demonize" their opponents by using the "choice" argument in a broad spectrum of races
Davis, Discounted, Democrats, Demonize
29. Chamber of Commerce President Thomas Donohue fumed that the attack was an attempt to "Demonize" the 100-year-old trade association.
30. Propagandists often Demonize people they don't like, from Native Americans to Communists
31. Can anyone suggest a good antonym of Demonize or demonization, other than deify? I'm not crazy about it, because it sounds a little overboard.
Demonize, Demonization, Deify
32. On efforts to "Demonize" police officers and defund their work.
33. All the stats, form and information about race horse - Demonize available at RACING.COM – The first destination for Australian Horse Racing.
34. What is the opposite of Demonize? Antonyms for Demonize (opposite of Demonize).
35. "The secret in propaganda is that when you Demonize, you dehumanize," said James Forsher, a film historian and documentary filmmaker who has studied propaganda films, and who is an assistant
Demonize, Dehumanize, Documentary
36. Dictionary entry overview: What does Demonize mean? • Demonize (verb) The verb Demonize has 1 sense:
Dictionary, Does, Demonize
37. Make into a demon Familiarity information: Demonize used as a verb is very rare.
38. Definition of Demonize verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Definition, Demonize, Dictionary
39. ⭐ Demonize A Dark Trap & Wave Mix Shop Vibes: http://vibes.link/shop Spotify Playlists: http://vibes.link/spotify🌃 Artwork by iraLION http://e-shuushuu
40. Explore 43 Demonize Quotes by authors including Susana Martinez, Steven Pinker, and Ben Shapiro at BrainyQuote.
41. Synonyms for Demonize in Free Thesaurus
42. 1 synonym for Demonize: demonise
43. What are synonyms for Demonize?
44. Demonize definition: make into a demon synonyms: change, modify, demonise, alter antonyms: stiffen, decrease, tune, dissimilate, detransitivize
Demonize, Definition, Demon, Demonise, Decrease, Dissimilate, Detransitivize
45. The Saudi Gazette published a classic propaganda cartoon to Demonize al-Assad.: The Saudi Gazette publica una caricatura de clásica propaganda para demonizar a Bachar al-Assad.: Ideologues tend to Demonize anyone who opposes them.: Los idealistas tienden a demonizar a cualquiera que se les oponga.: The Trump/Pence regime has already begun to Demonize and target group after group.
Demonize, De, Demonizar
46. Each side began to Demonize the other: 2
47. But nobody Demonized the opposition to greater effect than did Clinton strategist James Carville during the presidential campaign: 3
Demonized, Did, During
48. Examples of Demonize in a sentence
49. In divorce court, the bitter wife tried to Demonize her ex and pain him in a bad light to the judge
50. 🔊 Although some people Demonize psychic readings as evil, others think it’s …
51. Demonize - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
52. Inflections of 'Demonize' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Demonizes v 3rd person singular (US & UK) demonizing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb- …
Demonize, Demonizes, Demonizing, Descriptively
53. Rather than Demonize Germany for succumbing to Hitler’s 20 years of systematic brainwashing… people should wonder why when Germans did not openly hate them before Hitler gained power
54. In the US, outrageous stories that Demonize the poor and mythical tales of lavish state handouts to the undeserving are rarely in short supply
55. Definition of Demonize in the Fine Dictionary
Definition, Demonize, Dictionary
56. Meaning of Demonize with illustrations and photos
57. Pronunciation of Demonize and its etymology
58. Related words - Demonize synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
59. Example sentences containing Demonize
60. DJ-Demonize Debz is on Mixcloud
Dj, Demonize, Debz
61. Democrats are willing to "Demonize" Judge Amy Coney Barrett in an effort to derail President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee out of spite, Sen
Democrats, Demonize, Derail
62. Former Vice President Joe Biden told wealthy donors at a Tuesday evening fundraiser that he does not want to “Demonize” wealth because he finds “rich people are just as patriotic as poor
Donors, Does, Demonize
63. Don Lemon, who constantly bashes Trump supporters, urges CNN viewers to 'treat people as humans,' not Demonize The CNN anchor compared Trump voters to drug addicts and suggested they were 'on the
Don, Demonize, Drug
de·mon·ize. verb. Demonize is defined as to make someone come across as a demon or to portray someone as bad or evil.
Demonize is defined as to make someone come across as a demon or to portray someone as bad or evil.
Synonyms for demonize. criticize. demean. deprecate. diminish. disparage. vilify. TRY demonize IN A SENTENCE BELOW. MOST RELEVANT.
Synonyms for demonize: Sense 1 (noun) bruise, discredit, disgrace, slander, smear, stain, taint, blacken someone's reputation/name/character, talk trash.