See also: Demonizes Demonized Demoness Democracy Demographics Demonstrate Democratic Demonstration Demolish Demography Demonstrative Demolition Demoralized Demo Demonic Demoralizing Democracia Demografía Direct Representative Define Did Does
1. Antonyms for Demonises include canonises, canonizes, celebrates, honors and honours
2. Demonises 'Demonises' is a 9 letter word starting with D and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Demonises' Clue Answer; Makes devilish (9) Demonises: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Demonises We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Demonises will help you to finish your crossword today
3. Crackdown on Confucius Institutes Demonises the program, says China 1M new virus cases added to US total in only 5 days Syrian archives images of …
4. Demonise (third-person singular simple present Demonises, present participle demonising, simple past and past participle demonised) Non- Oxford British English standard spelling of demonize.
Demonise, Demonises, Demonising, Demonised, Demonize
5. Crackdown on Confucius Institutes Demonises the Program, Says China By Reuters , Wire Service Content Aug
6. Love jehad Demonises Muslim men as the 'evil' other
7. Rahul Gandhi Demonises RSS-run Schools With Pak Comparison; 'Education System Captured' Former Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday attacked the schools runs by the RSS and alleged that the organisation is attacking education institutes.
8. Labor Friends of Palestine booklet ‘Demonises’ Israel A BOOKLET produced by Australian Labor Friends of Palestine accusing the “pro-Israel lobby” of sending politicians, party officials and journalists to Israel to get a “carefully orchestrated, one-sided perspective” on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has been slammed as “disingenuous” by communal leaders.
9. Crackdown on Confucius Institutes Demonises and stigmatises the normal functioning of the program, China's foreign ministry said on Friday.
10. Source: LCWR The Leadership Conference of Women Religious has written a letter to President Trump calling on President Trump to end all divisive rhetoric The letter, affirmed by the 663 LCWR members, during their annual 2019 conference in Scottsdale, Arizona on August 14 states: "We implore you to never use language that disrespects, dehumanises, or Demonises others.
Divisive, During, Disrespects, Dehumanises, Demonises
11. “There seems to be a deep-seated and accepted prejudice that Demonises people from the community
12. From Jaws to The Shallows: how Hollywood Demonises sharks Save Steven Spielberg's Jaws
13. Crackdown on Confucius Institutes Demonises and stigmatises the normal functioning of the programme, China's foreign ministry said on Friday.
14. OPINION Triple Talaq Bill Demonises Muslim Men and Patronises Muslim Women Network18 Creatives
15. Our out-of-step press Demonises desperate refugees
16. As we have said before, any report that falsely Demonises riders increases the public perception that riders have a death wish and are therefore not worthy of consideration by other road users
17. The domestic violence industry Demonises men Under the spell of radical feminists who have infiltrated various government agencies the Australian government regularly runs advertising campaigns… March 12, …
18. Stephen Miller's uncle says Trump's immigration rhetoric 'Demonises asylum seekers and stirs racist hatred' David Glosser has said his nephew is a 'hypocrite' who ought to know better
19. Rahul Gandhi Demonises RSS-run schools
20. BEIJING: A US crackdown on Confucius Institutes Demonises and stigmatises the normal functioning of the programme, China's foreign ministry said on Friday (Aug 14).
21. In a country that Demonises mental disabilities, a mother recalls the journey of her community’s acceptance and remorse.
22. It's hard to like this movie when he Demonises the US while comparing it to a full work week controlled by a totalitarian dictator of which we do not have
Demonises, Dictator, Do
23. From the archive: Why France Demonises Tariq Ramadan
24. The list Demonises specific breeds and at least one type, such as pit bulls, Rottweilers, Canarian Mastiffs and others, despite the fact that there are many lovely, friendly and sweet pit bulls, Rottweilers and other misunderstood breeds in this world.
25. • It Demonises the beauty of needing and giving
26. Where the Saltire is brandished as fervently as a Brexiteer waves the Union flag while he Demonises Brussels, dreams of independence from Brussels.
(UK usually demonise) uk /ˈdiː.mə.naɪz/ us /ˈdiː.mə.naɪz/ › to try to make someone or a group of people seem as if they are evil: › to try to make someone or a group of people seem completely evil:
demonize definition: 1. to try to make someone or a group of people seem as if they are evil: 2. to try to make someone…. Learn more.
verb (used with object), de·mon·ized, de·mon·iz·ing. to turn into a demon or make demonlike. to subject to the influence of demons.
Take this quiz on the Words of the Day from April 6–12 to find out! a person who dances professionally, as on the stage. an example of writing or speech consisting of or containing meaningless words. a petty gangster or ruffian. Also especially British, de·mon·ise.