See also: Democratic Democratically Federal Define Democracy Demographics Demonstrate Demonstration Demolish Demography Demonstrative Demolition Demoralized Demonic Demoralizing Democracia Demografía Direct Representative Demo Did Does
1. Democratic definition is - of, relating to, or favoring democracy
Democratic, Definition, Democracy
2. How to use Democratic in a sentence.
3. Together, we are the Democratic Party
4. Democratic definition, pertaining to or of the nature of democracy or a democracy
Democratic, Definition, Democracy
5. Of, characterized by, or advocating democracy: Democratic government; a Democratic union
6. Of or for the people in general; popular: a Democratic movement; Democratic art forms
7. Believing in or practicing social equality: "a proper Democratic scorn for bloated dukes and lords" (George du Maurier)
Democratic, Dukes, Du
8. The Democratic Party is one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States, along with its main historic rival, the Republican Party.It was founded around 1828 by supporters of Andrew Jackson, making it the world's oldest active political party.
9. Democratic Party, one of the two major political parties, alongside the Republican Party, in the United States
10. The Democratic Party underwent a dramatic ideological change over its history, transforming from a pro-slavery party during the 19th century to the main American progressive party today.
Democratic, Dramatic, During
11. Dems.gov is the official website for Members of the Democratic Caucus in the House of Representatives
12. Frank Artiles on Thursday and charged him with orchestrating a plot to siphon votes from a sitting Democratic state senator by paying …
13. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible
14. Paid for by the Democratic National Committee
15. The Democratic National Committee is committed to taking back the White House in 2020 and electing Democrats at every level — from the school board to the Oval Office
16. Many Democratic socialists and social democrats believe in a form of participatory, industrial, economic and/or workplace democracy combined with a representative democracy
Democratic, Democrats, Democracy
17. In addition to fulfilling their nominating duties, Democratic Party members from across the country will also work together during the convention to adopt the official 2020 Democratic Party platform.
Duties, Democratic, During
18. Democratic leadership, also known as participative leadership or shared leadership, is a type of leadership style in which members of the group take a more participative role in the decision-making process
19. In the Democratic primary, candidates must earn 1,991 delegates to win the nomination
20. The Democratic Socialists of America is the largest socialist organization in the United States, with over 92,000 members and chapters in all 50 states
21. We believe that working people should run both the economy and society Democratically to meet human needs, not to make profits for a few.
22. Find 17 ways to say Democratic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
23. Democratic definition: A Democratic country, government, or political system is governed by representatives who Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. The Democratic Party is one of the two major political parties in the United States, and the nation’s oldest existing political party
25. Marjorie Taylor Greene is not backed by Democratic leadership
26. The United States Democratic Party is one of the two biggest political parties in the United States of America.The other is the Republican Party.The U.S
27. Mulligan, Gil, and Sala-i-Martin (2004) 4 investigate the link between Democratic rule and the human rights protection in a sample of 121 counties controlling for other important variables
28. The authors find that countries that are more Democratic are less likely to execute, regulate religion, or censor the press.
29. Democratic (comparative more Democratic, superlative most Democratic) Pertaining to democracy ; favoring democracy, or constructed upon the principle of government by the people
30. The United States is a Democratic country, as the citizens are allowed to choose leaders to represent their interests.
31. What does Democratic mean? Of, characterized by, or advocating democracy
Does, Democratic, Democracy
32. (adjective) Democratic government; a Democratic union.
33. “Democratic Design is a tool we use when we develop and evaluate the products we put into our range
Democratic, Design, Develop
34. When there is a balance between all five, we consider that the design is Democratic.”
35. The growing Democratic unity on statehood has been countered by a more aggressive Republican push against it — attacking it as part of a liberal push to simply change the rules of democracy
36. Democratic leadership has a positive reputation, mostly driven by people’s appreciation of the Democratic process
37. The Jeffersonians called themselves “Republicans” at first, and later “Democratic-Republican
38. Democratic border-town mayor: Biden admin handling of crisis ‘a slap in the face’ Mayor Bruno Lozano, who represents more than 35,000 residents in Del Rio, Texas, has been trying to get
39. Social Democratic reform must now happen at the international level
40. Multinational corporations must be brought under Democratic controls, and workers’ organizing efforts must reach across borders
41. Democrat Party is an epithet for the Democratic Party of the United States, used in a disparaging fashion by the party's opponents.While the term has been used in a non-hostile way, it has grown in its negative use since the 1940s, in particular by members of the Republican Party—in party platforms, partisan speeches, and press releases—as well as by conservative commentators and Third
Democrat, Democratic, Disparaging
42. The DGA is proud to support the Democratic governors in 16 states and 2 US territories
43. House Democratic leaders are facing increased resistance from key members of both parties to an investigation into whether the results of an Iowa congressional race won narrowly by a Republican
44. Meredith Kelly, former communications director for Kirsten Gillibrand's 2020 presidential campaign and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, is a co-founder and co-owner of Declaration
Director, Democratic, Declaration
45. Democratic Leadership, also known as Participative Leadership, is where individuals who would typically be considered unequal by hierarchal standards have shared power in making decisions
46. Democratic leaders emphasize collaboration and the free-flow of ideas
47. 2012 Democratic Party Platform adopted by Democratic National Convention The Obamians, by James Mann The Debt Bomb, by Sen
48. Buchanan Our Endangered Values, by Jimmy Carter Democratic Platform for America
49. Democratic Administrations placed upon the statute books during their last 20 years a multitude of measures which testify to our belief in the Jeffersonian principle of local control even in general legislation involving Nation-wide programs
50. The Democratic Party was created in the early 1790s by former members of the Democratic-Republican Party founded by influential Anti-Federalists including Thomas Jefferson and James Madison
51. Other factions of the same Democratic-Republican Party formed the …
52. Democratic presidents have historically promoted economic policies that benefit low-income and middle-income families
53. Core Democratic Values Defined Core Democratic values are the fundamental beliefs and Constitutional principles of American society, which unite all Americans
54. The Senate version of the bill has more than 40 Democratic co-sponsors, including Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York
55. A Democratic republic is a form of government operating on principles adopted from a republic and a democracy.Rather than being a cross between two entirely separate systems, Democratic republics may function on principles shared by both republics and democracies.
Democratic, Democracy, Democracies
56. The Democratic leadership style is based on mutual respect