1. Demand definition is - an act of Demanding or asking especially with authority
Demand, Definition, Demanding
2. How to use Demand in a sentence
3. Demand definition, to ask for with proper authority; claim as a right: He Demanded payment of the debt
Demand, Definition, Demanded, Debt
4. Demand is an economic principle referring to a consumer's desire to purchase goods and services and willingness to pay a price for a specific good …
5. A Demand for something is a firm request for it
6. There have been Demands for better services
7. Used as an uncountable noun Demand for a product or service is the amount of it that people want.
8. Some common synonyms of Demand are claim, exact, and require
9. While all these words mean "to ask or call for something as due or as necessary," Demand implies peremptoriness and insistence and often the right to make requests that are to be regarded as commands
10. Demanded payment of the debt When can claim be used instead of Demand?
Demanded, Debt, Demand
11. In economics, Demand is the quantity of a good that consumers are willing and able to purchase at various prices during a given period of time
12. The relationship between price and quantity Demanded is also called the Demand curve.
13. Find 143 ways to say Demand, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
14. Demand verb [T] (REQUEST) B1 to ask for something forcefully, in a way that shows that you do not expect to be refused: I Demanded an explanation.
Demand, Do, Demanded
15. Demand in economics is the consumer's desire and ability to purchase a good or service
16. Without Demand, no business would ever bother producing anything.
17. Alternative Titles: consumer Demand, supply Supply and Demand, in economics, relationship between the quantity of a commodity that producers wish to sell at various prices and the quantity that consumers wish to buy
18. Demand ® CS insecticide offers up to 90 days of control of more than 30 pests including mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, ants and cockroaches
19. With iCAP technology™, Demand CS easily adheres to pests' waxy cuticles as they travel along a treated surface, which helps ensure lasting control.
20. In microeconomics, supply and Demand is an economic model of price determination in a market.It postulates that, holding all else equal, in a competitive market, the unit price for a particular good, or other traded item such as labor or liquid financial assets, will vary until it settles at a point where the quantity Demanded (at the current price) will equal the quantity supplied (at the
Demand, Determination, Demanded
21. The law of supply and Demand is a theory that explains the interaction between the sellers of a resource and the buyers for that resource
22. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, OnDemandKorea has prepared a special online concert to bring hope and joy during these difficult times
23. ProDemand is the premier online solution for automotive repair information, vehicle maintenance, diagnostic data, and labor estimating.
24. Carey Mulligan stars in the Oscar® nominated PROMISING YOUNG WOMAN, now available to rent at AMC Theatres On Demand! Watch starting at $5.99.
25. Synonyms for Demand in Free Thesaurus
26. 79 synonyms for Demand: request, ask (for), order, expect, claim, seek, call for, insist on, exact, appeal
27. There's something for everyone On Demand From family-friendly to ‘cover your eyes, Kevin’, discover thousands of free movies and shows, available to all our Internet and TV customers
28. Economists use the term Demand to refer to the amount of some good or service consumers are willing and able to purchase at each price
29. Demand is based on needs and wants—a consumer may be able to differentiate between a need and a want, but from an economist’s perspective, they are the same thing. Demand is also based on ability to pay.
30. DIRECTV CINEMA ® /ON Demand Access to available DIRECTV On Demand programming is based on package selection
31. Some DIRECTV CINEMA and On Demand content requires an HD DVR (HR20 or later) or DVR (R22 or later), DIRECTV CINEMA Connection Kit and broadband Internet service with speeds of 750 kbps or
Directv, Demand, Dvr
32. Demand (something) of (someone or something) To insist that someone or something do, provide, or relinquish something
33. I Demand the full attention of my students, so if you plan to nap or socialize in here, then you might as well drop this class right now
34. You're really Demanding a lot of our washer by throwing such a big load in there.
35. JUNO is your live & on-Demand virtual platform 365 days a year.
36. Demand Latest Breaking News, Pictures, Videos, and Special Reports from The Economic Times
37. Demand Blogs, Comments and Archive News on Economictimes.com
38. Demand Products sells large and small scale solutions for recycling foam, including heat densifiers and cold compactors for both industries and municipalities
39. Demand curves are also used to show the relationship between quantity and price in aggregate Demand, which is the total Demand in society
40. It has the same determinants of Demand, plus the number of potential buyers in the market
41. Demand means "an urgent request," like your Demand that teachers give no homework on the weekend, or the act of making the request — teachers who Demand that the …
42. The Demand curve is a representation of the correlation between the price of a good or service and the amount Demanded for a period of time.
43. Demand for high-quality software means that consumers are Demanding it; they want to buy it
44. Demand on high-quality software talks about the performance expectations people have for the software
45. Demand in would only be used when talking about a category of something
46. Demand in the consumer software segment has increased by 50% over the last
47. Definition of 'Law Of Demand' Definition: The law of Demand states that other factors being constant (cetris peribus), price and quantity Demand of any good and service are inversely related to each other
48. When the price of a product increases, the Demand for the same product will fall.
49. Demand for phone service in Thailand far outstrips the supply with back orders totaling about one million
50. 4 law of Demand the idea that the more something costs, the less Demand for it there is → aggregate Demand → consumer Demand → cyclical Demand → derived Demand → domestic Demand → elastic Demand → excess Demand → global
Demand, Derived, Domestic
51. The expansion of Netflix from a DVD rental company to an on-Demand streaming service has changed the way many people view movies and shows
52. Notes: You’ll know that Files On-Demand is turned on if you see the status icons next to your files in File Explorer
53. OneDrive Files On-Demand requires Windows 10 Fall Creators Update (version 1709 or later) or Windows Server 2019 and OneDrive build 17.3.7064.1005 or later.
54. Files On-Demand might not be compatible with some third-party antivirus solutions.
55. Demand the amount of a product which is purchased at a particular price at a particular point in time
56. A Demand curve is a line showing the relationship between the price of a product and the quantity Demanded per time period over a range of possible prices
57. Demand curves are usually downward sloping, indicating that as the price of the product falls, more is Demanded.
Demand, Downward, Demanded
58. See your favorite TV shows and movies On Demand on Cox.
59. “The rising Demand and need for content management system in the market has made Cromosys Technologies more Demandable.” “This is a nonsurgical method of menstrual regulation so it will become Demandable among clients.”
60. Demand (n.) late 13c., demaunde, "a question," from Old French Demande, from Demander "to request; to Demand" (see Demand (v.))
Demand, Demaunde, Demande, Demander
61. Meaning "a request, a claim, an asking for by virtue of a right or supposed right to the thing sought," also "that which is Demanded or required, exaction as a tribute or concession," without reference to right, is from c
62. Global oil Demand won’t return to pre-pandemic levels until 2023, and growth will be subdued thereafter amid new working habits and a shift away from fossil fuels, the International Energy
63. Demand Solutions’ Digital Supply Chain Platform provides the technology, data, and insights that you need in order to analyze complex problems and automate the simple ones
Demand, Digital, Data
64. Bringing artificial intelligence and machine learning together with descriptive and prescriptive analytics, Demand Solutions keeps your supply chain informed and in tune
demand (noun) · demands (plural noun)
demand (verb) · demands (third person present) · demanded (past tense) · demanded (past participle) · demanding (present participle)