1. 10 synonyms of Deluging from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Deluging: to cover with a flood.
3. Deluging In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use
4. No wonder they are Deluging everyone they can think of …
5. Definition of Deluging in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Deluging, Definitions, Dictionary
6. What does Deluging mean? Information and translations of Deluging in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Does, Deluging, Dictionary, Definitions
7. Deluging definitions Present participle of deluge.
Deluging, Definitions, Deluge
8. Above are the results of unscrambling Deluging
9. We found a total of 123 words by unscrambling the letters in Deluging.
10. © Provided by Mashable Vivid images show the powerful cyclone Deluging California It's a mid-latitude cyclone, which is generally a counterclockwise spinning mass of air in …
11. Deluging: Present participle of <xref>deluge</xref>
12. It is understandable why a billionaire like Bloomberg would calculate that Deluging his opponents with money would be worth it to secure the most high-profile and influential municipal office in the nation, but why would someone spend millions of dollars to become, say, one of 51 City Councilmembers?
13. See 7 authoritative translations of Deluging in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
14. No wonder they are Deluging everyone they can think of with desperate letters
15. 10 synonyms of Deluging from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 related words, definitions, and antonyms
16. The many who were Deluging them with visits made the opening a necessity, people even coming from other states to view what is popularly called 'The Egg and I' farm
17. The prosecutor had to ask the Minute Men to stop Deluging his office with allegations
18. Deluging Rains Flood Parts of South Carolina and Georgia Rains have deluged parts of South Carolina and Georgia, washing out roads and forcing the closure of a state park.
19. Gulf Coast, Deluging Texas and Louisiana Tropical Storm Beta churns off the Gulf Coast as it steadily approaches the central Texas coast
20. Incensed at the volume of junk e-mail he got, a determined Redmond man last week won a record $250,000 judgment against two Ohio residents who broke a Washington law by Deluging him with spam.
21. Capitol, governor's mansion Deluging river with E
22. Similarly, Deluging with water after splashing a concentrated sulfuric acid on the skin will decrease the chemical's concentration and the duration of exposure
Deluging, Decrease, Duration
23. We've got 0 rhyming words for Deluging » What rhymes with Deluging? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Deluging.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
24. Deluging Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Deluging in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
25. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Deluging in Urdu is سیلاب, and in roman we write it Selaab.
26. ‘The last race had a few disconcerting moments as a massive un-seasonal storm crashed in, Deluging the area with rain, killing the wind and turning the sea into a mirror.’ ‘And the water-etched scars high up on its banks speak of a torrent each spring when rains deluge the land.’
Disconcerting, Deluging, Deluge
27. The rising chorus of those demanding the finalization of Joe Biden’s election victory or merely Deluging the president with sanctimonious claptrap about “affirming the system” and being a gentleman and practitioner of fair play and good sportsmanship, ignores both the law and the underlying significance of the arguments.
28. Primjer rečenice s "Deluging", prijevod memorije add example en (Matthew 24:37-39) Similarly, the apostle Peter wrote that just as “the world of that time suffered destruction when it was deluged with water,” so also “the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly men” looms over the present world.—2 Peter 3:5-7.
Deluging, Destruction, Deluged, Day
29. Torrents and torrents of data are Deluging finance and accounting departments, tasking accountants and analysts with processing this …
Data, Deluging, Departments
30. Flooding involves Deluging the citizen with a torrent of information, with the aim of making people overwhelmed
31. Which Type of Leukocyte Kills Parasitic Worms by Deluging Them
32. Which type of leukocyte kills parasitic worms by Deluging them with digestive enzymes? A) neutrophil B) monocyte C) lymphocyte D) basophil E) eosinophil
33. With over 50,000 job boards and employment websites Deluging the Internet, it’s hard to know where to start
Kids Definition of deluge (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : flood entry 2 sense 1 2 : to overwhelm as if with a flood We were deluged by questions.
Definition of deluge. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : an overflowing of the land by water. b : a drenching rain a deluge causing mudslides in the area. 2 : an overwhelming amount or number received a deluge of angry phone calls.
1. 2. 3. 2. flood, spate, overflowing, torrent, downpour, cataclysm, inundation A dozen homes were damaged in the deluge. 1. overwhelm, swamp, engulf, overload, overrun, inundate The office was deluged with complaints. 2. flood, drown, swamp, submerge, soak, drench, inundate, douse Torrential rain deluged the capital.