1. In an ambiguous manner; obscurely Robert Frost once pronounced, Delphically, that 'poetry is what is lost in the translation' 2.
2. Parts of speech for Delphically
3. Full grammatical hierarchy of Delphically
4. Delphically is a Words with Friends word
5. Words with Friends point value for Delphically: 22 points
6. Words made by unscrambling the letters D E L P H I C A L L Y 11 letter words made by unscrambling the letters in Delphically
7. 'Delphically' is a 11 letter word starting with D and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Delphically We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Delphically will help you to finish your crossword today
8. Delphically: enigmatically; obscurely delphine: pertaining to the Dauphin of France delphinine: of, like or pertaining to dolphins deltiology: the collection and study of picture postcards deltoid: shaped like a delta or triangle delubrum: a font, a temple or shrine having a font demagogue: political agitator appealing to popular prejudices
Delphically, Delphine, Dauphin, Delphinine, Dolphins, Deltiology, Deltoid, Delta, Delubrum, Demagogue
9. Some believers in an AI “Intelligence Explosion” speak Delphically of “The Singularity”
10. Delphically is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 25 points. Delphically is a 11 letter long Word starting with D and ending with Y
11. 9 letter Words made out of Delphically 1)
12. Synonyms for Delphically in Free Thesaurus
13. What are synonyms for Delphically?
14. "Death's demon," he intoned Delphically in his Records of Shelley, Byron, and the Author , a final version published in 1878, "always attended the Poet upon the water."
Death, Demon, Delphically
15. At the meeting, the British Lord correctly asserted that the systemic causes of the meltdown of 2009 were never resolved but then Delphically lied saying that the financial regulations installed under Obama (Dodd-Frank) are currently preventing the scale of money printing needed to encourage economic growth and keep the system from collapsing.
16. Somewhat Delphically, he concluded  that ‘sometimes’ (particularly when statute does not limit the subject of the requisite consultation to the preferred option), fairness will require that interested persons be consulted not only upon the preferred option but also upon arguable yet discarded alternative options.
Delphically, Does, Discarded
17. A list of words that start with Delphically (words with the prefix Delphically). We search a large scrabble dictionary for scrabble words starting with Delphically - we take the letter or word you enter, and generate all words starting with Delphically. In addition there is a list of Words that end with Delphically, words that contain Delphically.
18. Scott and his actors have been Delphically warning us off the term
19. Not surprising, then, to find that this Soros-trained, State Department advisor (1999-2000), and former Counselor to Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Michèle Flournoy (2009-2011), co-founded with Nils Gilman the Delphically-named Transition Integrity Project (TIP), whose July 2020 report “war gamed” post-election chaos under any
Department, Defense, Delphically
20. The Supreme Court has also weighed in, stating that a DIP’s fiduciary duties run directly (if somewhat Delphically) to “the corporation.” How then does a trustee choose between beneficiaries of the estate, and what remedies are there for losing parties disappointed with this allegiance decision?
Dip, Duties, Directly, Delphically, Does, Disappointed, Decision
21. Last week Greenspan Delphically hedged on his prediction, saying
22. Pubs offering what the government dubs Delphically “substantial” food can stay open for now
23. “The machine, it knows what to do,” he said Delphically
24. What made Gordon Moore's essay so Delphically dazzling was his prediction of how the marvels of integrated electronics would be engineered - over time
25. Amendments in 2002, was phrased somewhat more Delphically
26. Delphically, the amendment adds, “Nothing in this article shall be construed to grant Congress the power to abridge the freedom of the press.” So the New York Times can keep commenting on
27. On this page you can check the availability of the username 'Delphically' on popular social platforms, and we provide another 48 usernames originate from 'Delphically' by default
28. You can choose save your preferred usernames or regenerate some usernames that originate from 'Delphically'
29. Proclaim Delphically that ‘‘each variation must be judged based on its own features.’’ Ante, at 2472
30. "He just smiled rather Delphically." MacGregor has been putting benign expressions on improbable faces since taking over as director of the British Museum in 2002
31. Nuttall campaigned in website errors yet greeted news of his defeat Delphically
32. The Supreme Court Delphically stated in Morrison v
33. JL commented Delphically as he reached for the salt