1. Delineate definition is - to describe, portray, or set forth with accuracy or in detail
Delineate, Definition, Describe, Detail
2. How to use Delineate in a sentence.
3. Delineate definition, to trace the outline of; sketch or trace in outline; represent pictorially: He Delineated the state of Texas on the map with a red pencil
Delineate, Definition, Delineated
4. To mark, form, or show the outline or border of: The police Delineated the crime scene with yellow tape
5. A hedge Delineates one plot of land from the other.
6. 16 synonyms of Delineate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 52 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Delineate
8. Delineate: to draw or make apparent the outline of.
9. You Delineate the sections, or mark the heading lines, and when you write the details, you Delineate the subject of each heading
10. So, to Delineate is both to mark lines and to fill in the lines
11. Using a fence to divide properties or a carpet to claim your side of the bedroom also is a way to Delineate, or mark, physical boundaries.
12. Vide Owen's Geological Report, for the first attempt to Delineate the order of the various local and general formations
13. SUMMARY NARRATIVE OF AN EXPLORATORY EXPEDITION TO THE SOURCES OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER, IN 1820 HENRY ROWE SCHOOLCRAFT We also sweep the arc f to enable us to Delineate the line A g'
14. To mark, form, or show the outline or border of: The police Delineated the crime scene with yellow tape
15. A hedge Delineates one plot of land from the other.
16. Definition of Delineate to clearly describe or portray something Examples of Delineate in a sentence Before I began to plant my seeds, I will Delineate the rows of my garden to make sure every vegetable grows in a precise line
Definition, Delineate, Describe
17. Nouns for Delineate include delineament, delineaments, delineation, delineations, delineator, delineators and delineature
Delineate, Delineament, Delineaments, Delineation, Delineations, Delineator, Delineators, Delineature
18. Theories of social cognition Delineate how people process information in interpersonal interactions. But most of the houses opened straight on to the road with only a single step to Delineate their territory
19. More work is necessary to Delineate whether this could be …
20. Definition of Delineate in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Delineate, Definitions, Dictionary
21. What does Delineate mean? Information and translations of Delineate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Delineate, Dictionary, Definitions
22. Actually, I wouldn't use Delineate here because it doesn't add anything to the sentence at all -- and worse, it's essentially redundant
23. Delineate means to describe precisely; right now, what's been written is effectively the following:
24. Delineate - Indicate the exact position of (a border or boundary)
25. Delineate is defined as to trace an outline, to sketch something or to describe with great specificity. An example of Delineate is to draw the outline of the United States
Delineate, Defined, Describe, Draw
26. An example of Delineate is to explain a specific drawing down to the last detail.
Delineate, Drawing, Down, Detail
27. Atlanta GA 30354 ©2020 by Delineate, LLC
28. Verb If you Delineate something such as an idea or situation, you describe it or define it, often in a lot of detail.
Delineate, Describe, Define, Detail
29. Delineate something to describe, draw or explain something in detail Our objectives need to be precisely Delineated
Delineate, Describe, Draw, Detail, Delineated
30. The ship's route is clearly Delineated on the map.
31. Delineate has one simple mission
32. That’s why we created Delineate
33. Delineate the type of data being described by the data name: 10
Delineate, Data, Described
34. Objective To Delineate the m orp hology and ecology of a new human schistosome species: 11
35. CS & Delineate is a software development company with offices in Beijing China and Zurich Switzerland: 12.
36. Nicosia has signed an agreement to Delineate the EEZ with Egypt and Israel and embarked on exploration and exploitation activities for any possible natural gas and oil reserves.
37. Definition of Delineate verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
Definition, Delineate, Dictionary
38. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Delineate de‧lin‧e‧ate / dɪˈlɪnieɪt / verb [transitive] formal 1 DESCRIBE DRAW to describe or draw something carefully so that people can understand it The document Delineates your rights and your obligations
Dictionary, Delineate, De, Describe, Draw, Document, Delineates
39. ‘The beltlines crisply Delineate the upper and lower body sections, and combine with the panel curvature to add tension to the surprisingly plain sides.’ ‘At the initial mapping, a 400 m baseline, delineating the deepest edge of the shoal, was established and marked with permanent metal stakes.’
Delineate, Delineating, Deepest
40. Delineate means to explain the outline of something, or describe or depict it with words or visually.
Delineate, Describe, Depict
41. Delineate the mechanisms of transmission and population spread of infection and their impact on disease progression
42. (Biology of HIV Transmission, NCI Thesaurus) Diatrizoate sodium blocks X-rays, thereby allowing body structures containing iodine to be Delineated in contrast to those structures that do not contain iodine and allowing
Diatrizoate, Delineated, Do
43. Delineate Meaning: "to mark out in lines," from Latin delineatus, past participle of delineare "to sketch out," from de-… See definitions of Delineate.
Delineate, Delineatus, Delineare, De, Definitions
44. French Translation of “Delineate” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
45. Unless otherwise stated, all images on this site are the creative property of Delineate Your Dwelling
46. Synonyms for Delineate in Free Thesaurus
47. 40 synonyms for Delineate: outline, describe, draw, picture, paint, chart, trace, portray, sketch
Delineate, Describe, Draw
48. Delineated: 1 adj represented accurately or precisely Synonyms: Delineate , represented depicted , pictured , portrayed represented graphically by sketch or design or lines described represented in words especially with sharpness and detail diagrammatic , diagrammatical shown or represented by diagrams Antonyms: unDelineated not represented
Delineated, Delineate, Depicted, Design, Described, Detail, Diagrammatic, Diagrammatical, Diagrams
49. Delineate in a sentence Delineate example sentences The present chapter aims to Delineate the merits and
50. The following charts Delineate the changes in the cost of capital over two subsequent years.
51. Delineate definition: represented accurately or precisely synonyms: portrayed, represented, diagrammatical, Delineated, diagrammatic, described, depicted
Delineate, Definition, Diagrammatical, Delineated, Diagrammatic, Described, Depicted
52. Delimit is a synonym of Delineate
53. As verbs the difference between delimit and Delineate is that delimit is to mark or fix the limits of while Delineate is to sketch out, draw or trace an outline.
Difference, Delimit, Delineate, Draw
54. Definition and synonyms of Delineate from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Delineate, Dictionary
55. This is the British English definition of Delineate.View American English definition of Delineate.
56. Definition of Delineate written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Definition, Delineate, Dictionary
57. See 6 authoritative translations of Delineate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
58. Here’s how you can Delineate a watershed: STEP 1: Use a topographic map(s) to locate the river, lake, stream, wetland, or other waterbodies of interest
59. Learning from the US example, we need to Delineate clearly the areas of responsibility for the oil well owners and operators and those of the supervisory authorities
60. Find 18 ways to say Delineate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
61. Delineate is a synonym of demarcate
62. Demarcate is a synonym of Delineate
63. As verbs the difference between demarcate and Delineate is that demarcate is to mark the limits or boundaries of something; to delimit while Delineate is to sketch out, draw or trace an outline.
Difference, Demarcate, Delineate, Delimit, Draw
64. Click “Delineate Subbasin.” 4
65. Note: To Delineate your watershed, you must begin and end the delineation process outside the boundary of the cataloging unit or watershed boundary in which you are working
66. Biography must to some extent Delineate characters
67. For now, most could not Delineate, with any confidence, what their new role entailed
68. MRI can Delineate normal meniscus and articular cartilage
delineate (verb) · delineates (third person present) · delineated (past tense) · delineated (past participle) · delineating (present participle)