1. Delicate: [adjective] pleasing to the senses:
2. Subtle, fine, nice, soft, delicious, faint, refined, muted, subdued, pastel, understated, dainty The colours are Delicate and tasteful
3. Fragile, weak, frail, brittle, tender, flimsy, dainty, breakable, frangible Although the material looks tough, it is very Delicate.
4. 131 synonyms of Delicate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 277 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Delicate: satisfying or pleasing because of …
6. 1. Delicate, dainty, exquisite imply beauty such as belongs to rich surroundings or which needs careful treatment. Delicate, used of an object, suggests fragility, small size, and often very fine workmanship: a Delicate …
7. Find 203 ways to say Delicate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Sometimes the word implies intricate beauty and at other times fragility. Delicate can have negative overtones: A Delicate situation is a tricky one
9. A Delicate balance describes an agreement that might turn sour any moment.
10. About “Delicate” Much like “Gorgeous,” “Delicate” sees Taylor taking a more hesitant approach while pursuing a new man, likely Joe Alwyn, her boyfriend as of the song’s release
11. "Delicate" was released on 12 March 2018 as the sixth single from Taylor Swift's album "Reputation"
12. Delicate adjective (EASILY DAMAGED) B2 needing careful treatment, especially because easily damaged: Peaches have Delicate skins which are easily bruised.
13. The definition of Delicate is someone or something that is subtle, fragile, frail or a skilled example of something
14. An example of Delicate is an unboiled egg
15. An example of Delicate is a finally spun piece of glass
16. An example of Delicate is a light and delicious cream sauce.
17. The Delicate Art of Bureaucracy: Digital Transformation with the Monkey, the Razor, and the Sumo Wrestler by Mark Schwartz , Erick Jason Martin , et al
18. Delicate: Pleasing to the senses, especially in a subtle way
19. All fine colouring, like fine drawing, is _Delicate_; and so Delicate that if, at last, you The Crown of Wild Olive also Munera Pulveris; Pre-Raphaelitism; Aratra Pentelici; The Ethics of the Dust; Fiction, Fair and Foul; The Elements of Drawing
20. "Delicate" is a song recorded by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, for her sixth studio album Reputation (2017)
21. Subtle, fine, nice, soft, delicious, faint, refined, muted, subdued, pastel, understated, dainty The colours are Delicate and tasteful
22. Fragile, weak, frail, brittle, tender, flimsy, dainty, breakable, frangible Although the material looks tough, it is very Delicate.
23. Delicate by Lastelle, released 26 February 2021 1
24. Damien Rice’s intense folk ballad, “Delicate”, is a an anthem dedicated to the fragility of love
25. Delicate Gemstone Choker, Labradorite Beaded Necklace, Christmas Gift for Teen, Stone Wire Wrapped Satellite Chain Jewelry Gift for Daughter delezhen
26. Del‧i‧cate /ˈdelɪkət/ ●●○ adjective 1 needing to be dealt with carefully or sensitively in order to avoid problems or failure There’s something I have to speak to you about – it’s a Delicate matter
27. Delicate negotiations ► see thesaurus at difficult 2
28. I take requests just comment!Artist: Taylor SwiftSong: DelicateAlbum: ReputationYear: 2017Follow Taylor Swift:Myspace: https://myspace.com/taylorswiftInstagr
29. Lyrics to 'Delicate' by Taylor Swift: [Intro] This ain't for the best My reputation's never been worse, so You must like me for me We can't make
30. Definition of Delicate written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
31. ‘The Delicate intricacy of the leaves provided inspiration for motifs in decoration, appearing on tiles and wrought iron, china, glass and linen.’ ‘The timbre and quality of its resonance had a lingering Delicate quality, which communicated nuances of infinite variety.’
32. Synonyms for Delicate in Free Thesaurus
33. 131 synonyms for Delicate: fine, detailed, elegant, exquisite, graceful, subtle, fine, nice, soft
34. Delicate is the mini-prequel “first look” at the captive/captor dark romance Broken, which I own but have yet to read
35. Delicate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. Delicate china teacups; The eye is one of the most Delicate organs of the body
37. The Delicate ecological balance of the rainforest; Babies have very Delicate skin
38. A cool wash cycle for Delicate fabrics
39. Definition of Delicate in the Definitions.net dictionary
40. What does Delicate mean? Information and translations of Delicate in the most comprehensive …
41. Something that is Delicate is small and beautifully shaped
42. Delicately adverb [ADV adj/-ed] She was a shy, Delicately pretty girl with enormous blue eyes.
43. Delicate Gemstone Choker, Labradorite Beaded Necklace, Christmas Gift for Teen, Stone Wire Wrapped Satellite Chain Jewelry Gift for Daughter delezhen
44. Questions to be asked in regard to external style are such as these: Is it good or bad, careful or careless, clear and easy or confused and difficult; simple or complex; terse and forceful (perhaps colloquial) or involved and stately; eloquent, balanced, rhythmical; vigorous, or musical, languid, Delicate and decorative; varied or monotonous
45. Delicate definition: Something that is Delicate is small and beautifully shaped
46. Delicate ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Delicate là gì: 1
47. 21 Delicate and valuable books are kept in an air-conditioned annexe to the main library
48. 22 This detector is a very Delicate instrument; it'll go wrong if it's mishandled
49. 23 We're conducting very Delicate …
50. The Delicate pressure of her fingers upon his face It's lightweight and Delicate looking, yet solid as a rock it protects the Delicate skin around the eyes a thin, pale little girl with dark hair and a Delicate doll-like face plants about eight inches tall and Delicate lacy triangular fronds the Delicate curling tendrils of a vine Delicate pink, yellow, white,and peach-colored flowers sheets
51. What is the definition of Delicate? What is the meaning of Delicate? How do you use Delicate in a sentence? What are synonyms for Delicate?
52. Find 203 ways to say Delicate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
53. Taylor Swift - Delicate (Letras y canción para escuchar) - Is it cool that I said all that? / Is it chill that you're in my head? / 'Cause I know that it's Delicate / (Delicate) / Is it cool that I said all that? / Is it too soon to do this yet? / 'Cause I know that it's Delicate
54. Delicate Collection Demi-Fine Green Agate Huggie Mini Hoop Earrings $52.00 Delicate Collection Demi-Fine Pearl Threader Earrings $44.00
55. Delicate Collection Demi-Fine White Topaz Chain Necklace $64.00
56. Delicate Collection Demi-Fine White Sapphire Stud Earring Set $64.00
57. Delicate Collection Demi-Fine Paperclip Chain Necklace $72.00
58. The Delicate wing of a butterfly
59. Similar: dainty; exquisite (Delicately beautiful) ethereal; gossamer (characterized by unusual lightness and delicacy) fragile (vulnerably Delicate) light-handed (having a metaphorically Delicate touch) overDelicate (extremely Delicate) pastel (lacking in body or vigor)
60. Delicate Dune is our newest collection created for all of the experiential fashionistas
61. The Delicate flower was broken at the stem during the first storm of the season
62. 🔊 Because she was so Delicate, the girl’s parents didn’t want her playing contact sports
63. 🔊 Most of the items in the box are Delicate and should be handled with care
64. 🔊 The berries were so Delicate that the crushed under the slightest bit of pressure