1. Delectable definition is - highly pleasing : delightful
Delectable, Definition, Delightful
2. How to use Delectable in a sentence.
3. Take a photo of a wine label and instantly get ratings and descriptions with Delectable, the critically-acclaimed free app that helps you know your wine
4. An especially appealing or appetizing food or dish: a buffet table spread with Delectables.
5. Delectable synonyms, Delectable pronunciation, Delectable translation, English dictionary definition of Delectable
Delectable, Dictionary, Definition
6. 56 synonyms of Delectable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 62 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Delectable
8. Delectable: giving pleasure or contentment to the mind or senses.
9. Delectable Friends who make an effort to employ Delectable words in conversation, but might occasionally mispronounce or misuse them.
10. Find 44 ways to say Delectable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. About Delectables Delectables™ Lickable Treats, the first gourmet wet cat treat, combines tender chicken & fish and delicious sauces in 4 unique textures – Stew, Bisque, Chowder & Paté – for a lickable treat your cat will crave! Products span kitten, adult, and senior lifestages.
12. Have an exceptional private dining experience for up to twelve people at Delectable, with five courses artfully paired with wine and spirits.
13. Squeeze up some fun with Delectables Squeeze Up interactive wet cat treats, taking treat time to a whole new level (or, giving treat time a whole new meaning!)
14. Nourish your skin with Delectable's natural beauty products
15. Delectable Body Lotions, Hand Creams, Bubble Bath & Fragrance
16. Download Delectable - Scan & Rate Wine and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
17. “The Essential Wine App” — James Beard award winner Jordan Mackay Take a photo of a wine label and instantly get ratings and descriptions with Delectable, the critically-acclaimed free app that helps you get access to the world's best wine.
18. Delectable can also mean very good, cool, awesome, sweet, kickass, sick, groovy, etc etc
19. Delectable Treated (F1) Corn Seed
20. I have experimented with so many marinades for chicken using my neighbors as guinea pigs and this one has been branded by all as simply Delectable, thus the title.
21. “Delectable is a brilliant, brilliant piece of programming
22. (727) 781-1200 Fax: (727) 789-3401 [email protected]Delectablescatering.com Address: 969 Virginia Avenue, Palm Harbor FL 34683
23. “Delectable” is the third promotional single to be released off of Ty’s second mixtape,We Ain’t The Same.It gained traction after leaking in April 2020, months before its official release.
24. Delectable definition: If you describe something, especially food or drink, as Delectable , you mean that it is Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Delectable, Definition, Describe, Drink
25. 1400, "delightful to one of the senses, highly pleasing," from Old French Delectable delitable and directly from Latin delectabilis "delightful," from delectare "to allure, delight, charm, please," frequentative of delicere "entice" (see delicious).The earlier form in English was delitable (late 13c.)
Delightful, Delectable, Delitable, Directly, Delectabilis, Delectare, Delight, Delicere, Delicious
26. Take a photo of a wine label and instantly get ratings and descriptions with Delectable, the critically-acclaimed free app that helps you get access to the world's best wine
27. At Delectable Fruits, you are sure to enjoy the great taste, friendly service, and affordable prices
28. What does Delectable mean? Sexually attractive or alluring
29. The Delectable Negro: Human Consumption and Homoeroticism within U.S
30. ‘The Delectable food during the festival remains acts as a magnet.’ ‘This is a stylish cosy bar with Delectable drinks and soul-filled sounds.’ ‘Don't let a sugar-laden cookie, bar, pudding, cheesecake or Delectable cream puff pass your lips for seven days.’
Delectable, During, Drinks, Don, Days
31. Examples of Delectable in a sentence
32. When you go to a five-star restaurant, you should expect nothing but a Delectable meal that exceeds your expectations
33. 🔊 I could not stop eating the Delectable dish
34. 🔊 Before Jane could turn around, her two sons had eaten all of the Delectable cookies
35. "The Delectable Negro" takes readers through the grisly hidden history of literal and metaphoric cannibalism during the US slavery era
36. French Translation of “Delectable” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
37. Delectable is a team of technologists, designers, winemakers and artists building technology to reinvent wine
38. Delectable Donuts, Cheyenne, Wyoming
39. Delectable: 1 adj extremely pleasing to the sense of taste Synonyms: delicious , luscious , pleasant-tasting , scrumptious , toothsome , yummy tasty pleasing to the sense of taste adj capable of arousing desire “the Delectable Miss Haynes” Synonyms: sexually attractive desirable worth …
Delectable, Delicious, Desire, Desirable
40. Definition of Delectable adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Definition, Delectable, Dictionary
41. Delectable Catering 4291 E Mississippi Ave Glendale, CO 80246 (303) 934-0003
42. The "Delectable Mountains" are the Chiltern Hills that can be seen from the second floor of Houghton House
43. Find 44 ways to say Delectable, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
44. Firing up the grill this Father’s Day? Try one of our Delectable grill packs from our sister store Click here for Menu Details To order one of our Delectable grill packs:Call: 303-934-0003Email: [email protected]Delectablecatering.com Please place grill pack orders before Wednesday, June 17thGrill packs are available for pick up at our DTC, Westminster & Market locations.
Day, Delectable, Details, Delectablecatering, Dtc
45. Delectable! Small-kernelled, succulent ears have a creamy texture and rich corn flavor with just the right amount of sweetness
46. Delectable - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Delectable, Dictionary, Discussion
47. Synonyms for Delectable include delicious, luscious, tasty, appetising, appetizing, inviting, scrumptious, toothsome, yummy and ambrosial