1. Origin of Deignous For disDeignous, Old French desdeignos, desdaigneus, French dédaigneux.
Deignous, Disdeignous, Desdeignos, Desdaigneus, Daigneux
2. Definition of Deignous in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Deignous, Definitions, Dictionary
3. What does Deignous mean? Information and translations of Deignous in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Deignous, Dictionary, Definitions
4. For disDeignous, Old French desdeignos, desdaigneus, French dédaigneux.
Disdeignous, Desdeignos, Desdaigneus, Daigneux
5. Deignous : The word Deignous proceeding forth from Bill's mouth is defined as:
6. Deignous: (Adj.) Haughty; disdainful
7. Adjectives for deign include Deignous, deigned and deigning
Deign, Deignous, Deigned, Deigning
8. How many syllables in Deignous? 5 2 9 8 3 4 6 7 1 syllables
9. Divide Deignous into syllables: deign-ous Stressed syllable in Deignous: deign-ous
Divide, Deignous, Deign
10. Wondering why Deignous is 5 2 9 8 3 4 6 7 1 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
11. Listen to the audio pronunciation of Deignous on pronouncekiwi
12. Pronouncekiwi - How To Pronounce Deignous
13. We've got 0 rhyming words for Deignous » What rhymes with Deignous? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Deignous.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
14. Deignous c1330 — Disdainful, proud, haughty
15. Deignous: deigns deiist deil deils deiminase deiminases deiminated deimination deiminations dein: Literary usage of Deign
Deignous, Deigns, Deiist, Deil, Deils, Deiminase, Deiminases, Deiminated, Deimination, Deiminations, Dein, Deign
16. Lipogrammatist hemolyzes Deignous
17. In lines 288-91, we hear Criseyde is "somdel Deignous." What does this mean? What is shrinking around Troilus in lines 300-01 as he stares? How does this connect with the narrator's earlier discussion of Bayard the horse? How is the narrator's discussion of Troilus's
Deignous, Does, Discussion
18. Deignous Deil Deil's buckie Deinoceras Deinornis Deinosaur Deinotherium Deintegrate Deinteous deionization deionize deionized deionizer deiparous Deipnosophist Deis Deism Deist Deistic Deistically Deisticalness Deitate Deity deixis Deject Dejecta Dejected Dejecter Dejection Dejectly Dejectory Dejecture Dejerate Dejeration Dejeune Dejeuner Deka
Deignous, Deil, Deinoceras, Deinornis, Deinosaur, Deinotherium, Deintegrate, Deinteous, Deionization, Deionize, Deionized, Deionizer, Deiparous, Deipnosophist, Deis, Deism, Deist, Deistic, Deistically, Deisticalness, Deitate, Deity, Deixis, Deject, Dejecta, Dejected, Dejecter, Dejection, Dejectly, Dejectory, Dejecture, Dejerate, Dejeration, Dejeune, Dejeuner, Deka
19. Unimmolated premeiotic restaurant's sanitations Spongiae Deignous LERC vice-general
20. Which somdel Deignous was, for she let falle 290
[Middle English deinen, from Old French deignier, to regard as worthy, from Latin dignārī, from dignus, worthy; see dek- in Indo-European roots.] deign. 1. (intr) to think it fit or worthy of oneself (to do something); condescend: he will not deign to speak to us.
To do something that one considers beneath one's dignity; condescend: wouldn't deign to greet the servant who opened the door. See Synonyms at stoop 1. v.tr. To condescend to give or grant; vouchsafe: "Nor would we deign him burial of his men" (Shakespeare).
Definition of disingenuous : lacking in candor also : giving a false appearance of simple frankness : calculating formal : not truly honest or sincere : giving the false appearance of being honest or sincere
1. 1. identification, discovery, recognition, pinpointing, detection Diagnosis of this disease can be very difficult. 2. opinion, result, verdict, conclusion, judgment, interpretation, prognosis, pronouncement She needs to have a second test to confirm the diagnosis.