1. Defrayed In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. Much of this expenditure was Defrayed by means of …
3. The expenses in a rural parish are Defrayed by means of a rate raised with, and as part of, Public Libraries Acts
4. ENCYCLOPAEDIA BRITANNICA, 11TH EDITION, VOLUME 9, SLICE 4 VARIOUS The expense entailed by these measures was to be Defrayed …
5. Defrayed means, in relation to Eligible Expenditure, incurred and discharged by payment i.e
6. Transferred from the account of the Service Provider to the creditor; Sample 1 Based on 1 documents Examples of Defrayed in a sentence
7. ‘Defrayed’ is no one's favorite word yet, has no comments yet, and has a Scrabble score of 16.
8. Defrayed: A Dark Gritty Thriller With A Killer Twist Kindle Edition by MJ Newman (Author) › Visit Amazon's MJ Newman Page
9. What does Defrayed mean? Simple past tense and past participle of defray
Does, Defrayed, Defray
10. Definition of Defrayed in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Defrayed, Definitions, Dictionary
11. What does Defrayed mean? Information and translations of Defrayed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Defrayed, Dictionary, Definitions
12. ‘I would also like to point out that cost effectiveness cannot be an argument against running these polling stations for a general election as the costs are Defrayed by central government.’ ‘And some will also be entitled to a new one-off payment of $312 to help defray the costs of getting back into employment.’
13. Funding gap will need to be Defrayed over the five‐year period
14. The director-general may adjust any due instalments or separation periods and may delay due payments conditionally all instalments are Defrayed within the period defined by the director-general
Director, Due, Delay, Defrayed, Defined
15. Expenses are being Defrayed by tonight’s benefit concert RReporter
16. Defray (third-person singular simple present defrays, present participle defraying, simple past and past participle Defrayed) To spend (money)To pay or discharge (a debt, expense etc.); to meet (the cost of something).
Defray, Defrays, Defraying, Defrayed, Discharge, Debt
17. 1946, Bertrand Russell, History of Western Philosophy, I.29: The expenses of the war, while in progress, were Defrayed by executing rich men …
18. Defrayed? Soldier ordered to isolate/ quarantine? (I/Q) Start
19. Klopfenstein helped organize fund-raising galas, for which his firm partly Defrayed the costs
20. Defrayed synonyms, Defrayed pronunciation, Defrayed translation, English dictionary definition of Defrayed
Defrayed, Dictionary, Definition
21. "In Venice the State Defrayed all expenses and took all profits
22. Had Defrayed the chief cost of this expedition, shared the island in districts, which they held in fief of the republic.» At a later period
23. Usage examples of "Defrayed"
24. When parishes march forth by the dozen and devote their day to the service of the public, they must have some compensation in wood, wheat, wine, or money, and the expense of the expedition may be Defrayed by the aristocrats.
Dozen, Devote, Day, Defrayed
25. I have two active codes stored causing Defrayed. 3712 and 3714
26. The u/Defrayed community on Reddit
27. Requirements, are in addition to EHB and must be Defrayed by the state
28. Defrayed Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Defrayed in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
29. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Defrayed in Urdu is خرچ ادا کرنا, and in roman we write it …
30. Costs of soil friendly farming would be Defrayed under approved bill
31. The costs of these projects will be Defrayed by proceeds of general obligation bonds issued as authorized by this resolution
32. The good news is that some of that vulnerability is Defrayed by states setting their own climate change agendas and more countries outside the U.S
33. How is the cost of modern roadways Defrayed? To transport goods and people across the country or to your destination
34. And doesn’t need to be Defrayed
35. • A benefit required by State action taking place on or after January 1, 2012, other than for purposes of compliance with Federal requirements, is considered in addition to the essential health benefits – and needs to be Defrayed
36. A truly great odd couple, to my mind, can’t simply be a study in contrasts; there has to be some underlying commonality that encourages these two weirdos to stick together beyond mere Defrayed rents
37. Top synonyms for Defrayed (other words for Defrayed) are covered, discharged and paid.
38. (1942) Untitled photo, possibly related to: Jesse Younger playing the saxophone in small band for a Saturday night dance.He has Defrayed part of his college expenses this way for four years
defrayed › past simple and past participle of defray › (especially of an organization) to pay the cost of something:
Definition of defray. transitive verb. 1. : to provide for the payment of : pay. sold advertising on his website to help defray the cost of running it.
To pay or discharge (a debt, expense etc.); to meet (the cost of something). Etymology: From desfrayer, défrayer, from dé- + fraier. defray (Verb) To pay for (something). Etymology: From desfrayer, défrayer, from dé- + fraier.