1. Defoliates synonyms, Defoliates pronunciation, Defoliates translation, English dictionary definition of Defoliates
Defoliates, Dictionary, Definition
2. 15 synonyms and near synonyms of Defoliates from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus
3. Find another word for Defoliates.
4. Defoliates meaning Third-person singular simple present indicative form of defoliate.
5. A tree that Defoliates and refoliates in the same season will have reduced food reserves, and its leaves will produce less chlorophyll and be nutrient deficient. If defoliation doesn’t kill the entire tree, crown and branch dieback can occur (which we can attest to) and tree vigor declines.
Defoliates, Deficient, Defoliation, Doesn, Dieback, Declines
6. Above are the results of unscrambling Defoliates
7. We found a total of 682 words by unscrambling the letters in Defoliates.
8. Synonyms for Defoliates in Free Thesaurus
9. What are synonyms for Defoliates?
10. Defoliates Total Number of words made out of Defoliates = 657 Defoliates is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 14 points.Defoliates is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 15 points
11. Defoliates is a 10 letter long Word starting with D and ending with …
12. Who Defoliates during flower? What are your methods? How much to do you remove? When do you do it? This is something that benefits growers… or are people who prune during flower just risking stressing their plants and lowering yields and giving higher probability of popping bananas or a couple satchel pages? Have you done side by sides where
Defoliates, During, Do, Done
13. Unfortunately, almost all these new hybrids inherited a trait besides yellow color: susceptibility to black spot, a pernicious leaf disease that Defoliates and sometimes kills the plant.
14. Synonyms for Defoliates in Free Thesaurus
15. What are synonyms for Defoliates? 4
16. "Even if the United States Defoliates every acre given over to growing coca, burns every laboratory, and destroys every last gram of Colombian cocaine, it will have won a hollow victory
17. Generally on Defoliates in week 4 of veg (heavy) just before 12/12 switch and then week 4 of flower
18. Even if leaf spot (a common disease in humid areas) Defoliates the plant by midsummer, the next year's bloom won't be reduced.
19. Defoliates early 'Noreaster', 'Purple Tower', 'Siouxland' Tags: #deciduous #shade tree #rain garden #drought tolerant #weed #wildlife plant #native tree #weedy #air pollution tolerant #erosion control #wet sites #small mammals #food source #fast growing #NC native #weak wood #wind dispersed seeds #not showy #Braham Arboretum #short lifespan #
Defoliates, Deciduous, Drought, Dispersed
20. Once the tree Defoliates or before it puts on new foliage, spray with a dormant oil
21. The United States, and Defoliates an average of 700,000 acres each year, causing millions of dollars in damage
Defoliates, Dollars, Damage
22. Before or during bud swell is the time to treat peach leaf curl, a fungal disease that deforms leaves and then Defoliates peach trees
During, Disease, Deforms, Defoliates
23. The Willow sawfly, for example, Defoliates willows, while several kinds of pine sawflies focus their feeding on pines
24. The United States, and Defoliates an average of 700,000 acres each year, causing millions of dollars in damage
Defoliates, Dollars, Damage
25. European gypsy moth (Lymantria dispar dispar L.) completes development and Defoliates exotic radiata pine plantations in Spain
Dispar, Development, Defoliates
26. Defoliates - find the meaning and all words formed with Defoliates, anagrams with Defoliates and much more.
27. Defoliates Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Defoliates in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
28. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Defoliates in Urdu …
29. In south Florida, larvae of a moth species sometimes partially Defoliates the stems, but they are easily controlled if you wish
30. Defoliates v 3rd person singular defoliating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." defoliated v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." defoliated
Defoliates, Defoliating, Descriptively, Defoliated
Definition of defoliate. : to deprive of leaves especially prematurely Black spot, which looks like its name, attacks leaves.
Defoliants are used as an aid in the harvesting of certain crops such as cotton. 2,4-D, one of the first chemical herbicides used as a defoliant.
de·fo·li·ate 1 To deprive (a plant or a vegetated area, for example) of leaves. 2 To cause the leaves of (a plant or plants) to fall off, especially by the use of chemicals. More ...
(dē-fō′lē-āt′) v. de·fo·li·at·ed, de·fo·li·at·ing, de·fo·li·ates. v.tr. 1. To deprive (a plant or a vegetated area, for example) of leaves. 2. To cause the leaves of (a plant or plants) to fall off, especially by the use of chemicals.