1. Deflect definition is - to turn (something) aside especially from a straight course or fixed direction
Deflect, Definition, Direction
2. How to use Deflect in a sentence
3. Deflect synonyms, Deflect pronunciation, Deflect translation, English dictionary definition of Deflect
Deflect, Dictionary, Definition
4. To Deflect something is to redirect it—to cause it to move in a direction that’s different from the course it had been on, as in The goalie was able to Deflect the ball away from the goal.
Deflect, Direction, Different
5. See also synonyms for: Deflected / Deflecting
6. Deflecting is a psychological defense mechanism that people use to take the blame off of themselves
7. When they are Deflecting, they are trying to make themselves feel less bad for their wrongdoings
8. Above are the results of unscrambling Deflect
9. We found a total of 55 words by unscrambling the letters in Deflect.
10. Deflecto is the innovative consumer products company that is all about making your life easier and more efficient — whether at home, at work, or on the road
11. Starting at 3rd level, you can use your reaction to Deflect or catch the missile when you are hit by a ranged weapon attack.When you do so, the damage you take from the attack is reduced by 1d10 + your Dexterity modifier + your monk level.
Deflect, Do, Damage, Dexterity
12. They can also Deflect rainwater and even reduce heat transfer when kept in good working condition
13. / dɪˈflekt / to (cause to) change direction, or to prevent something from being directed at you: The ball Deflected off my shoulder, straight into the goal
Direction, Directed, Deflected
14. The crowd cheered as the goalkeeper Deflected the …
15. Meet Deflect A, your first line of defense against lectins in Avoid foods
16. Deflecto Stackable Cube Organizer, Desk and Craft Organizer, 4 Drawers, Clear, Removable Drawers and Dividers, 6"W x 6"H x 7 1/8"D (350301) .
Deflecto, Desk, Drawers, Dividers
17. Distract, divert, sidetrack, draw away, turn aside a manoeuvre to Deflect our attention from what was happening 2
Distract, Divert, Draw, Deflect
18. Turn aside, turn, bend, twist, sidetrack His forearm Deflected most of the punch
19. 7 synonyms of Deflect from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 related words, definitions, and antonyms
20. Deflect: to change the course or direction of (something).
21. Meet Deflect O, your first line of defense against lectins in Avoid foods
22. Deflect-o Baseboard Air Deflector (87) Model# 53 $ 6 17
23. Deflect (something) away from (someone or something) To direct something away from someone or something
24. That's why I have an assistant—she Deflects all of this minutiae away from me
25. At the last second, the defenseman Deflected the puck away from the goal.
26. Deflect attention from [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (distract people from [sth] ) distraer la atención de loc verb locución verbal : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de
Deflect, Distract, Distraer, De, Dos
27. Incredibly, he attempts to Deflect criticism toward the political leadership for the fundamental flaws in the plan
28. An attempt to Deflect a comet or asteroid is already in the planning stage
29. The bishop attempts to Deflect attention away from the source of the problem with irresponsible and alarmist honks and blats.
30. What does Deflect mean? Deflect is defined as to cause something to change direction, or to deter someone from his/her intended purpose
Does, Deflect, Defined, Direction, Deter
31. To Deflect, to swerve, to deviate - English Only forum to Deflect/divert attention from something - English Only forum Visita il forum Italiano-Inglese
Deflect, Deviate, Divert
32. De‧flect /dɪˈflekt/ ●○○ verb 1 [ intransitive, transitive] if someone or something Deflects something that is moving, or if it Deflects, it turns in a different direction He Deflected the blow with his forearm
De, Deflects, Different, Direction, Deflected
33. Deflect is taught in one fo the tutorial battles in the academy
34. Examples of Deflect in a sentence
35. During the basketball game, the star player could jump and Deflect any opponent’s shot in the air.
36. Definition and synonyms of Deflect from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Deflect, Dictionary
37. This is the British English definition of Deflect.View American English definition of Deflect.
38. [intransitive, transitive] to change direction or make something change direction, especially after hitting something The ball Deflected off Reid's body into the goal
39. Deflect something He raised his arm to try to Deflect the blow
40. The defender nearly Deflected the ball into his own net.
41. Word forms: Deflects, Deflecting, Deflected 1
Deflects, Deflecting, Deflected
42. Transitive verb If you Deflect something such as criticism or attention, you act in a way that prevents it from being directed toward you or affecting you
43. Cage changed his name to Deflect accusations of nepotism.
44. Deflect is an avoidance mechanic that functions exactly the same as parry, with the exception of only appearing to work for magical attacks that use the melee hit table, the most notable of these being Hammer of the Righteous.
45. Dictionary entry overview: What does Deflect mean? • Deflect (verb) The verb Deflect has 5 senses:
Dictionary, Does, Deflect
46. To Deflect something is to cause that thing to change direction by interposing something
47. Deflect (third-person singular simple present Deflects, present participle Deflecting, simple past and past participle Deflected) To make (something) deviate from its original path
Deflect, Deflects, Deflecting, Deflected, Deviate
48. ‘An attempt to Deflect a comet or asteroid is already in the planning stage.’ ‘A few alpha particles were Deflected from their straight course.’ ‘You are in a better position to guard against a shot or Deflect a pass.’ ‘He knows where to be, has the ability to Deflect a …
49. Deflect-o-Bot is a Tier 3 minion in the Battlegrounds game mode.
50. Like its predecessor Cobalt Guardian, Deflect-o-Bot is the cornerstone of Mech, Divine Shield, and sometimes Menagerie and Deathrattle builds.Its ability grants it Divine Shield whenever a Mech is summoned - for this reason, it is best played alongside another Mech, to give it the Shield immediately.
Deflect, Divine, Deathrattle
51. The Deflect keyword allows a unit to gain additional benefits from spending dodge tokens
52. While a unit that has the Deflect keyword is defending, if it spends a dodge token, any defense surge results ( ) are converted to block ( ) results; additionally, if the attack is ranged, the attacker suffers one wound for each surge result rolled by the
Deflect, Defending, Dodge, Defense
53. Deflect: 1 v turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest Synonyms: bend , turn away Type of: turn change orientation or direction, also in the abstract sense v turn aside and away from an initial or intended course Type of: turn change orientation or direction, also in the abstract sense v prevent the occurrence of;
54. Synonyms for Deflect in Free Thesaurus
55. 37 synonyms for Deflect: distract, divert, sidetrack, draw away, turn aside, turn aside, turn, bend
Deflect, Distract, Divert, Draw
56. ‘An attempt to Deflect a comet or asteroid is already in the planning stage.’ ‘A few alpha particles were Deflected from their straight course.’ ‘You are in a better position to guard against a shot or Deflect a pass.’ ‘He knows where to be, has the ability to Deflect a …
57. Attempting to Deflect some of the blame, Huckabee said in a statement on his website that if Clemmons was responsible for the shootings “it will be the result of a series of failures in the
58. Deflect is a project by eQualitie – a Canadian company developing open and reusable systems with a focus on privacy, online security and freedom of association
59. Synonyms for Deflect include turn, veer, ricochet, bend, deviate, diverge, slew, swerve, swing and twist
Deflect, Deviate, Diverge
60. Deflect definition: If you Deflect something such as criticism or attention , you act in a way that prevents Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
61. Deflect (something) away from (someone or something) To direct something away from someone or something
62. That's why I have an assistant—she Deflects all of this minutiae away from me
63. At the last second, the defenseman Deflected the puck away from the goal
64. Deflect increases the chance that you will ignore a large amount of incoming damage
65. Deflection chance and Deflection Severity directly
deflect (verb) · deflects (third person present) · deflected (past tense) · deflected (past participle) · deflecting (present participle)