See also: Define Defined Definitely Definement The Ambiguity Mantra Privation Db_user Synonym Deficit Defiant Defiance Defile Deficiency Deficient Definitive Defiled Defiantly Defibrillator Definitively Of Is External
1. Define definition, to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to Define “liberal.” See more.
Define, Definition, Disagreed
2. Define: [verb] to determine or identify the essential qualities or meaning of
3. Define synonyms, Define pronunciation, Define translation, English dictionary definition of Define
Define, Dictionary, Definition
4. To describe the nature or basic qualities of; explain: Define the
5. Define definition: If you Define something, you show , describe, or state clearly what it is and what its Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Define, Definition, Describe
6. 22 synonyms of Define from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 73 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Define: to draw or make apparent the outline of.
8. ‘The legislation did not Define the phrase ‘just cause’ when considering dismissal or veto of council members, giving the minister carte blanche.’ ‘It's fun to ask people to Define the phrase ‘graphic novel.’’ ‘I'd like to hear you - see if you can Define these words for me.’
Did, Define, Dismissal
9. Language Bank Define Define Defining terms
10. It is important to clarify what is meant by climate change.; Climate change can / may be Defined as ‘the long-term fluctuations in temperature, precipitation, wind and other aspects of the earth’s climate’.; A generally accepted definition of global warming is the gradual increase in the overall temperature of the earth’s atmosphere due to
Defined, Definition, Due
11. What does Define mean? The definition of Define is to describe the meaning or character of something
Does, Define, Definition, Describe
12. (verb) An example of Define is when you t
13. Define definition: determine the essential quality of synonyms: reDefine, specify, delimitate, delineate, be, determine, delimit antonyms: untie, dislodge
Define, Definition, Determine, Delimitate, Delineate, Delimit, Dislodge
14. The #Define creates a macro, which is the association of an identifier or parameterized identifier with a token string
15. After the macro is Defined, the compiler can substitute the token string for each occurrence of the identifier in the source file.
16. C++ #Define Tutorial - Preprocessor commands are called DIRECTIVES, and begin with a pound or hash symbol (#)
17. To Define constant values of integral types (int, byte, and so on) use an enumerated type.For more information, see enum.
18. To Define non-integral constants, one approach is to group them in a single static class named Constants.This will require that all references to the constants be prefaced with the class name, as shown in the following example.
19. #Define is a useful C++ component that allows the programmer to give a name to a constant value before the program is compiled
20. Defined constants in arduino don’t take up any program memory space on the chip
21. Define: 1 v show the form or outline of “The tree was clearly Defined by the light” “The camera could Define the smallest object” Synonyms: delineate Type of: show make visible or noticeable v determine the essential quality of Synonyms: delimit , delimitate , delineate , specify Types: determine fix in scope; fix the boundaries of reDefine
Define, Defined, Delineate, Determine, Delimit, Delimitate
22. Great experience from Define TV with fast and friendly service
23. The Define 7 is the latest pinnacle of the renowned Define series, setting a new standard for what you should expect from a mid-tower case when it comes to modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
24. Synonyms for Define in Free Thesaurus
25. 34 synonyms for Define: mark out, outline, limit, bound, delineate, circumscribe, demarcate, delimit
Define, Delineate, Demarcate, Delimit
26. The Define() function Defines a constant
27. We Define education very broadly and students can study any aspect of its consequences for society
28. Define names from a selected range
29. Definition and synonyms of Define from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Define, Dictionary
30. This is the British English definition of Define.View American English definition of Define.
31. Macro definitions (#Define, #undef) To Define preprocessor macros we can use #Define
32. Its syntax is: #Define identifier replacement When the preprocessor encounters this directive, it replaces any occurrence of identifier in the rest of the code by replacement
33. Define On Demand changes the way the world sees health and wellbeing, Define is a contemporary, body-mind concept leading the market in movement, meditation and mindfulness
34. Find a studio near you; you’re so close to getting Defined.
35. The #Define preprocessor directive is used to Define constant or micro substitution
36. Syntax: Let's see an example of #Define to Define a constant
37. Output: 3.140000 Let's see an example of #Define to create a macro
38. Any sort of problem can be daunting, but taking time to Define a problem may help make it easier to find solutions
39. Define American uses media and the power of storytelling to transcend politics and shift the conversation about immigrants, identity, and citizenship in a changing America.
40. Define a strategy and a plan how you intend toreach your goals, aims and visions Keep in mind that success is the consequence of having earned a series of accomplishments, so make sure to divide
41. Find 88 ways to say Define, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
42. The #Define directive can be used to create a macro
43. In C++, a macro is a rule that Defines how input text is converted into replacement output text
44. Define the Process by Developing Process Maps
45. Did you visit our Define STORE yet ?! HURRY UP , Don't miss our
Did, Define, Don
46. We all have a moment (let's be honest, multiple moments) that Define who we are
47. As verbs the difference between Define and identify is that Define is to determine while identify is to establish the identity of someone or something
Difference, Define, Determine
48. As a noun Define is (computingprogramming) a kind of macro in source code that replaces one text string with another wherever it occurs.
49. #Define Defines a preprocessor constant
50. The Define() method of the CustomElementRegistry interface Defines a new custom element.
Two different words that pretty much mean the same thing. "Define" is a verb , while "Definition" is a noun. Uncle Google tells me that "definition" means: "A statement of the exact meaning of the nature, scope, or meaning of something.".
Use define in a sentence. verb. The definition of define is to describe the meaning or character of something. An example of define is when you tell someone what a word means.
define(Verb) To state the meaning of a word or word group or a sign or symbol. define(Verb) To describe, explain, or make definite and clear. define(Verb) To demark sharply the outlines or limits of an area or concept.
1. To give an account of in speech or writing: describe a sea voyage. 2. To convey an idea or impression of; characterize: She described her childhood as a time of wonder and discovery. 3. To represent pictorially; depict: Goya's etchings describe the horrors of war in grotesque detail.