See also: Definition Definitive Definitude Definitively Definitional Definitionally Definitiveness Defer Deference Deferred Defeat Defense Defendant Defective Deferential Defensive Defenestration Defeated Defecate Defence Deferral Defenestrate Deferment Defecation
1. Defenture is an innovative driven and dynamic designer and manufacturer of special light vehicles for military, law enforcement and specialist
Defenture, Driven, Dynamic, Designer
2. Defentures - nostalgic defense mid-core side-scroll strategy for all dwarves fans
Defentures, Defense, Dwarves
3. Defenture, the Netherlands based manufacturer of high-end tactical vehicles for both Special Forces and light infantry units, welcomes investment company Azur Investment Group as shareholder
4. This financial injection enables Defenture to …
5. Defentures - defense mid-core game
6. Developed completely from the ground up as a military vehicle, the Defenture isn't based on some production car platform nor does it share much technology with any known brands.
Developed, Defenture, Does
7. Defenture Vector Lightweight Tactical Vehicle
8. Defenture find that SOLIDWORKS supports their values of reliable, specialist and product leadership by giving them the tools needed to create innovative prod
9. Defenture vehicles are built from the ground up to be mission-winning assets
10. Dutch vehicle designer Defenture has received an equity capital injection from Azur Investment Group, the company announced on 9 March.This has allowed further development of three new modular tactical vehicles
Dutch, Designer, Defenture, Development
11. Last summer, Defenture handed over the last of 75 VECTOR vehicles to the Dutch special forces, which quickly characterised it as ‘the new standard.’
12. Defenture emphasises mobility, safety, payload, modular design and the lowest possible lifecycle costs in its development programmes, building them from the ground up to be mission-winning assets.
Defenture, Design, Development
13. Defenture Grows And Develops Three New Vehicles 09 Mar 2021 Netherlands-based light vehicle manufacturer Defenture is growing and has plans to manufacture three new modular tactical vehicles
14. Dutch specialist manufacturer Defenture has announced recent delivery of a GRF LAUF 20 prototype to the Armasuisse defence procurement agency.
Dutch, Defenture, Delivery, Defence
15. Netherlands-based manufacturer of tactical vehicles Defenture announced that the company has plans to develop three new modular tactical vehicles
16. ATTV (Air Transportable Tactical Vehicle) is a new super-light tactical vehicle being built by the Dutch firm Defenture for use in the military and special forces operations
17. Tiel, The Netherlands, March 9, 2021 – Defenture, the Netherlands based manufacturer of high-end tactical vehicles for both Special Forces and light infantry units, welcomes investment company Azur Investment Group as shareholder
18. This financial injection enables Defenture to further develop three new modular tactical vehicles.
19. Defenture is ambitious and wants to anticipate new defense market trends, developments and needs
Defenture, Defense, Developments
20. Henk van der Scheer, CEO Defenture: “We notice a strong need with our customers for unmanned vehicle systems, hybrid technology and emission reduction, topics we as Defenture …
21. Defenture, the Netherlands-based manufacturer of high-end tactical vehicles for both special forces and light infantry units, welcomes investment company Azur Investment Group as a shareholder
22. This financial injection enables Defenture to …
23. Promotional video we made for Defenture about their All Terrain tactical Vehicle ATTV
24. Defenture ATTV/VECTOR The Dutch firm Defenture was founded in 2013 as an R&D startup, and by 2017 transitioned into manufacturing vehicles for special operations forces as well as for special mission police units and disaster-relief agencies
Defenture, Dutch, Disaster
25. The common GRF 5.12 chassis forms the core of Defenture’s Ground Force Vehicle, which is available in
26. The VECTOR is a light all terrain tactical vehicle in service with the Royal Netherlands Army and Navy.The vehicle is produced by Dutch defense contractor Defenture.
Dutch, Defense, Defenture
27. Defenture was born as a new company with its base in the city of Tiel in the heart of the country
28. Translation of Defenture in English
29. Translate Defenture in English online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge.
30. Defenture - WRd-1 Tactical Army Diesel Quad Bike
31. Defenture has a rich history in and intimate knowledge of automotive engineering, accumulated in the automotive industry, defence industry and various motorsport disciplines
Defenture, Defence, Disciplines
32. Founded by rally driver Gerard Rond, and supported by the renowned vehicle manufacturer VDL, the Dutch start-up Defenture kicked-off with research & development in 2013.
Driver, Dutch, Defenture, Development
33. Who is Defenture? Dutch designer Defenture is big on design, and even bigger on results
Defenture, Dutch, Designer, Design
34. Defenture and the Dutch defense are also working on finalizing a contract for the delivery of diesel-powered Scorpion 6.6 quads to the Dutch armed forces, the defense ministry said
Defenture, Dutch, Defense, Delivery, Diesel
35. Defenture, the Netherlands based manufacturer of high-end tactical vehicles for both Special Forces and light infantry units, welcomes investment company Azur Investment Group as shareholder
36. This financial injection enables Defenture to further develop three new modular tactical vehicles.
37. Defenture is a dynamic company dedicated to the development, production and sale of light vehicles, especially for military applications
Defenture, Dynamic, Dedicated, Development
38. Netherlands Special Operations Command (NLD SOCOM) has received its final Vector Air Transportable Tactical Vehicle (ATTV), manufacturer Defenture revealed via social media on 11 July
39. A very interesting video on the JWW YouTube channel talks about an unusual SUV, which received the designation Defenture GRF 5.12
40. Defenture Air Transportable Tactical Vehicle, The new vehicle for the Dutch Special Forces 2 min read
41. Netherlands-based vehicle manufacturer Defenture announced that the company signed a contract with the Dutch Ministry of Defense for the supply of 249 military diesel quads
Defenture, Dutch, Defense, Diesel
42. Defenture, together with its partner W-tec from Neede, will develop the special military quad between 2020 and 2024, test prototypes and build them in series for the Dutch Special Forces.
Defenture, Develop, Dutch
43. Defenture is a specialized company in customized development and production of lightweight tactical defense vehicles
Defenture, Development, Defense
44. 69 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘Defenture’ hashtag
45. Defenture has recently joined forces with General Dynamics European Land Systems (GDELS) which has agreed to market the ATTV on behalf of the Dutch company and which sees its wheeled vehicle portfolio being widened by adding this tactical vehicle.
Defenture, Dynamics, Dutch
Difference Between Debenture and Loan
The following are the major differences between bonds and debentures: A financial instrument issued by the government agencies, for raising capital is known as Bonds. ... Bonds are backed by assets. ... The interest rate on debentures is higher as compared to bonds. The holder of bonds is known as bondholder whereas the holder of debentures is known debenture holder. More items...
Comparative Table Basis Shares Debentures Structure Shares are the ownership capital of the ... Debentures are the debt for the company. Dividend Right Shares have, by default, dividend-right ... Debenture holders have the right to rece ... Voting Right Shareholders have voting right in the an ... Debenture holders do not have the right ... Conversion Shares are not convertible to debt or su ... Debentures can be issued with the option ... 9 more rows ... Jan 20 2021
A debenture is a type of bond or other debt instrument that is unsecured by collateral . Since debentures have no collateral backing, debentures must rely on the creditworthiness and reputation of the issuer for support. Both corporations and governments frequently issue debentures to raise capital or funds.