See also: Defenestrate Defenestrated Defenestration Defenestrating Defer Deference Deferred Defeat Defense Defendant Defective Deferential Defensive Defeated Defecate Defence Deferral Deferment Defecation
1. Defenestrates synonyms, Defenestrates pronunciation, Defenestrates translation, English dictionary definition of Defenestrates
Defenestrates, Dictionary, Definition
2. 40 synonyms and near synonyms of Defenestrates from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 antonyms and near antonyms
3. Find another word for Defenestrates
4. Defenestrates: as in pink-slips, terminates
5. Defenestrates definitions Third-person singular simple present indicative form of defenestrate.
Defenestrates, Definitions, Defenestrate
6. Defenestrate (ปัจจุบันกาลสามัญเอกพจน์บุรุษที่สาม Defenestrates, ปัจจุบันกาลสมบูรณ์ defenestrating, อดีตกาลสามัญและอดีตกาลสมบูรณ์ defenestrated)
Defenestrate, Defenestrates, Defenestrating, Defenestrated
7. Today’s podcast examines the latest blowup in the Cultural Revolution overtaking journalism, as Slate Defenestrates
8. Defenestrates Total Number of words made out of Defenestrates = 781 Defenestrates is a 13 letter long Word starting with D and ending with S
9. 12 letter Words made out of Defenestrates
10. They insulted and Defenestrates lawyer Gaullist Michel Carlini, who had become alderman defeating by one vote the Communist Jean Cristofol
11. But the staff goes to pieces over a Republican senator’s op-ed, and the publisher Defenestrates the editorial page editor
12. Magic Mike XXL systematically Defenestrates that choice
13. The overriding hallmark was an eminently crystal-clear sound when placed on console-top shelves—positioning that Defenestrates most other monitors’ clarity of reproduction
14. Decrepitate, Defenestrates, effective date More ideas: — Try the advanced search interface for more ideas
Decrepitate, Defenestrates, Date
15. "Defenestrates – that word fascinated her, and she'd been looking for a way to use it," said Dick Sanders, a retired high school English teacher who graduated USC in 1959 and now lives in Irmo
16. Colin decides to spend a night in his brother's former bedroom, just to lay rumors of ghostly goings-on, and he too Defenestrates himself
17. Defenestrates verisimilitude at first opportunity
18. Within the first few pages, Murray Defenestrates Günter Grass and his claim that Berlin is at the centre of the literary universe, and replaces it with Waberthwaite, a location he insists is closer to what is happening in the world at large.
19. Within a matter of seconds, Laurel somehow trips and Defenestrates the poor doctor, who now dangles off the side of the building, inadvertently dragging …
Defenestrates, Doctor, Dangles, Dragging
20. Remains of the Day: Lala says ta-ta, Google Defenestrates Windows
Defenestrate definition, to throw (a person or thing) out of a window. See more.
More Example Sentences Learn More about defenestration Did You Know? These days defenestration is often used to describe the forceful removal of someone from public office or from some other advantageous position. History’s most famous defenestration, however, was one in which the tossing out the window was quite literal.
These days defenestration is often used to describe the forceful removal of someone from public office or from some other advantageous position. History’s most famous defenestration, however, was one in which the tossing out the window was quite literal.
Matthäus Merian 's impression of the 1618 Defenestration of Prague Defenestration (from Old French fenestre, inherited from Latin fenestra) is the act of throwing someone or something out of a window. The term was coined around the time of an incident in Prague Castle in the year 1618 which became the spark that started the Thirty Years' War.