defend (verb) · defends (third person present) · defended (past tense) · defended (past participle) · defending (present participle)
1. Defend, protect, and safeguard mean to keep safe
2. Defend is used for a danger or an attack that is actual or threatening
3. The soldiers Defended the fort against enemy troops
4. With over 200 Authorized Defend Dealers, let us help you find one near you. Defend products are available worldwide
5. (Law) to represent (a Defendant…
6. To protect (a person, place, etc) from harm or danger; ward off an attack on (tr) to support in the face of criticism, esp by argument or evidence to represent (a Defendant) in court in a civil or criminal action sport to guard or protect (oneself, one's goal, etc) against attack
7. Find 146 ways to say Defend, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Defend Marketplace - Click Here
9. Orders Fulfilled Through Your Preferred Defend Dealer
10. Defend is an everyday use immune support supplement that energizes as it Defends
11. Discover the new collection with Defend PARIS
12. Defend Florida is both protecting and educating its citizens on the probable threats coming to our citizenry and businesses, ensuring our elected officials ask, …
13. DefendAL® KOST USA’s DefendAL® branded antifreeze/coolant line has your company covered
14. Defend now encompasses the entire scope of CDM and can be funded by either federal agencies or the CISA CDM Program Management Office
15. Some common synonyms of Defend are guard, protect, safeguard, and shield
16. While all these words mean "to keep secure from danger or against attack," Defend denotes warding off …
17. Defend is the result of over a century’s worth of experience refining and applying high performance technologies to meet our customer’s needs
18. Defend Executive Offices PO Box 897 Devon, PA 19333-0897
19. Defend is a business centric technology company that enables customers to improve speed to market and customer credibility.
20. Adjectives for Defend include defenceless, defencive, Defendable, Defendant, Defenderless, defenseless, defensible, defensive, defensory, Defended, Defending
21. Duty to Defend: Defending God's Word from those who misuse it in the gun-rights debate by Lloyd R
22. Defend verb (PROTECT) B1 [ T ] to protect someone or something against attack or criticism; to speak in favour of someone or something: How can we Defend our homeland if we don't have an army?
23. Defend has different shades of meaning, but it always has the sense of protecting something — your ideas, for instance, or your title as world heavyweight champion
24. If you order the blood sausage and lamb when you're out to eat with your vegan friends, you may have to Defend your eating habits, meaning speak up in support of your choices.
25. Local Hawaii Streetwear eCommerce Shop - Defend Hawaii, Restless Kids, KNOW1, Defend Japan, etc
26. Defend - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
27. ‘Heavy guns were put into position on Singapore island to Defend it against attack from the sea.’ ‘Frontline, set up three years ago, works to protect and Defend …
28. Synonyms for Defend in Free Thesaurus
29. 55 synonyms for Defend: protect, cover, guard, screen, secure, preserve, look after, shelter, shield
30. To do something in order to protect someone or something from being attacked a struggle to Defend our homeland Defend something against/from something the need to Defend democracy against fascism Defend yourself (against/from somebody/something) advice on how women can Defend themselves from sex attackers Defend against We need to Defend against military aggression
31. Definition and synonyms of Defend from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
32. This is the British English definition of Defend.View American English definition of Defend.
33. Defend: verb advocate , allege in support , argue for , champion , espouse , guard , justify , maintain , plead for , plead one's cause, promote a cause , propound
34. Will Defend troops and interests after rocket attack in Iraq, Defense Secretary says
35. Defend (oneself or someone) with (something) To use something to protect (someone or something) against a physical attack
36. When John realized that a burglar was in the house, he tried to Defend himself with a baseball bat
37. See also: Defend Defend (someone or something) against (someone or something) 1
38. The White House is Defending its near-total media blackout at migrant facilities Wednesday, telling the press corps to cover the border crisis based off the “B-roll” footage provided by the
39. Defend - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
40. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Defend [sth/sb] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (protect) Defender⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("[b]di[/b] la verdad", "[b]encontré[/b] una moneda").
41. Defend the Castle: Use spells to defeat advancing troops
42. Defend definition: If you Defend someone or something, you take action in order to protect them
43. You need to be trained in how to Defend yourself
44. Defend XT is formulated with Bergavit 40 - a revolutionary patented extract of the Citrus bergamot fruit that provides an unmatched composition of heart-supporting flavonoids
45. Whether you’re a bodybuilder, elite athlete, dedicated gym-goer, or a fitness enthusiast, Defend XT will help maintain optimal cardiovascular function and heart health
46. Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016
47. Defend (v.) mid-13c., Defenden, "to shield from attack, guard against assault or injury," from Old French Defendre (12c.) "Defend, resist," and directly from Latin Defendere "ward off, protect, guard, allege in defense," from de "from, away" (see de-) + -fendere "to strike, hit, push," attested only in compounds (such as offendere "to strike against; encounter;" infensus "aggressive, hostile
48. Verteidigen: 3 Wörter: Verben: to Defend a principle: ein Prinzip verteidigen: to Defend a thesis: eine These verteidigen: to Defend one's country: sein Land verteidigen: to Defend one's position: seinen Standpunkt verteidigen: to Defend one's rights: seine Rechte wahren: to Defend oneself
49. Defend somebody/something The role of the military is to Defend the country
50. Troops have been sent to Defend the borders
51. Defend somebody/something against somebody/something The male birds Defend their territory against other males
52. Defend somebody/something from somebody/something The cannons once Defended the city from attack by sea.
53. 1 day ago · Brett Arends's ROI Opinion: If we want to Defend Social Security we’ll have to fight Last Updated: March 23, 2021 at 1:43 p.m
54. Defend Your Nuts: Everyone knows that squirrels are super cool until you mess with their nuts
55. Stop being so squirrelly and get to Defending! Free Action Games from AddictingGames
56. America Can Defend Taiwan More sensors, missiles and other assets in the region will help deter China from a costly island invasion