1. To regard as; consider: Deemed the results unsatisfactory
2. Adjective assumed or judged:No one ships cars here from the United States—it would cost you 85% duty on the Deemed value of the car!
3. To consider or judge something in a particular way: [ + obj + noun/adj ] The area has now been Deemed safe
4. [ + obj + to infinitive ] Anyone not paying the registration fee by 31 March will be Deemed …
5. Find 39 ways to say Deemed, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. 14 synonyms of Deemed from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Definition of Deemed in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Deemed, Definitions, Dictionary
8. What does Deemed mean? Information and translations of Deemed in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
Does, Deemed, Dictionary, Definitions
9. Vedic Invocations, which are Deemedanimistic and crudely pagan by many scholars, merely invoke God through his attributes and functions
10. If the girl was Deemedpromiscuous, became pregnant, or could not keep a job, she could be returned to the reform school
11. It could be Deemedirresponsible to encourage patients to believe in alien abduction.
12. Information about Deemed new tobacco products that are the subject of premarket applications submitted to FDA by September 9, 2020, including products that have received a …
13. The word Deemed is the past form of deem in the first person singular
14. To regard as; consider: Deemed the results unsatisfactory
15. Synonyms for Deemed in Free Thesaurus
16. Synonyms for Deemed include found, considered, thought, supposed, believed, reckoned, saw, viewed, felt and regarded
17. Definition of Deemed formed an opinion after judging or considering something Examples of Deemed in a sentence The judge Deemed the man guilty and sentenced him to seven years in prison for his crimes
18. If something is Deemed to have a particular quality or to do a particular thing, it is considered to have that quality or do that thing
19. No further punishment was Deemed necessary
20. If an act is Deemed a crime by law, then it is held to be a crime
21. If someone is Deemed liable for damages, then he or she will have to pay them
22. A loan taken from an employee benefit plan that is in default is generally treated as a taxable distribution from the plan of the entire outstanding balance of the loan – a Deemed distribution
Default, Distribution, Deemed
23. Section 72 (p) of the Internal Revenue Code provides that a loan from a qualified employer plan to a participant or beneficiary is treated as received as a distribution from the plan for purposes of section 72 (a Deemed distribution), and it further provides that an assignment or pledge (or an agreement to assign or pledge) of any portion of a participant's or beneficiary's interest in a qualified employer plan is …
24. A Deemed health center, its employees, and eligible contractors working within the approved scope of project are considered federal employees and are immune from lawsuits for medical malpractice
25. A patient who alleges acts of medical malpractice by a Deemed health center cannot sue the health center or the provider(s) directly, but must file
26. Deemed means to have as an opinion or to judge
27. For example, when an act is Deemed a crime by law, then it is held to be a crime
28. If someone is Deemed liable for damages, then s/he will have to …
29. Survivor benefit plan (sbp) former spouse request for Deemed election
30. Deemed in a sentence - Use "Deemed" in a sentence 1
31. Anything less than two weeks would be Deemed less than meaningful
32. But the plan has been Deemed unworkable by the World Bank
33. Click for more sentences of Deemed
34. There may be formed, on the recommendation of the executive director and with the approval of the Executive Board, such new chapters as are Deemed necessary and proper
35. Deemed synonyms, pronunciation, spelling and more from Free Dictionary
36. Search Result for " Deemed" : The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:
37. The date in parenthesis is the date in which the institute was granted Deemed university status
38. Deemed a risk to motorists, but structural engineers advised that further damage may be caused if vehicles continued to use the structure.
39. Deemed university, or Deemed-to-be-university, is an accreditation granted to higher educational institutions in India, conferring the status of a university.It is granted by the Department of Higher Education
40. Deemed eligible newborns are auto enrolled in Medicaid and enrollment is coordinated within the Cabinet.
41. Deemed eligible children are exempt from citizenship and identity verification requirements until the end of the Deemed year.
42. Deemed eligible newborns areauto enrolled in Medicaid and enrollment is coordinated within the Cabinet.
43. The amount of the Deemed distribution is taxable to the participant at the time of default, however, the loan continues to be an outstanding loan and continues to accrue interest
Deemed, Distribution, Default
44. In short the default is triggering event that leads to a Deemed distribution
Default, Deemed, Distribution
45. Definition of Deemed it necessary in the Idioms Dictionary
Definition, Deemed, Dictionary
46. What does Deemed it necessary expression mean? Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
Does, Deemed, Definitions, Dictionary
47. A Deemed resident of Canada is subject to similar reporting requirements.: Un résident réputé du Canada est assujetti à des pareilles exigences de déclaration.: Residents of countries whose treaty with Canada specifies a Deemed permanent establishment.: Résidents des pays ayant conclu avec le Canada une convention qui prévoit l'existence d'un établissement stable réputé.
Deemed, Du, Des, De
48. Baxter was Deemed psychologically unfit for active service in conflict zones
49. The settlement is completely sealed and Deemed inadmissible For all future civil or criminal prosecutions.
50. Deemed’s tracks hulk smashed by Deemed published on 2021-02-15T16:12:19Z
51. Scooby dun did by Deemed published on 2021-02-15T16:10:44Z
Dun, Did, Deemed
52. Flossferatu by Deemed published on 2021-02-15T16:08:32Z
53. Hop skip and a hump by Deemed published on 2021-02-15T16:06:07Z
54. Under the Federally Supported Health Centers Assistance Acts of 1992 and 1995, 1 health centers that receive funds through the Health Center Program 2 may be Deemed as employees of the Public Health Service (PHS) for purposes of Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) coverage for the performance of medical, surgical, dental, and related functions within the …
55. Deemed dividends are reportable to investors and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
56. Depending on the status of the convertible security holder, here’s what this may mean: For US-based investors: The Deemed dividend is reportable at year-end on Form 1099-DIV as either a qualified or ordinary dividend.
Depending, Deemed, Dividend, Div
57. Deemed Tax Liability means (a) the loss of or failure to obtain an Accounts Relief, in which case the amount of the Deemed Tax Liability shall be: (i) where the Accounts Relief is a right to repayment of Tax, the amount of the Relief lost or not obtained; or (ii) in any other case, the amount of Tax actually paid by an Acquired Company which would not have been payable but for the loss or
58. Deemed (not comparable) An accreditation awarded to higher educational institutions in India
59. The Deemed filing rules were changed by the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015
60. The new rules require Deemed filing for all people who turn 66 years …
61. 3"Deemed, Boiling Springs, South Carolina
62. Welcome to the official fan and information page for 3Deemed
63. The Export and Import (EXIM) Policy (1997-2002) defines ‘Deemed Exports’ as the goods (and not services) manufactured in India and transported locally i.e
64. Deemed export basically means that the supplier may receive the payment for this transaction in either Indian Rupees or convertible Forex.
65. Deemed Newborns are automatically eligible for Medicaid for twelve (12) months unless the child is no longer a DC resident
66. Medicaid eligibility for a Deemed newborn must be renewed when the child reaches the age of one (1)
67. The Commission will take as long as is Deemed necessary to make its decision
68. Deem someone/something to be something: These buildings are Deemed to be of architectural importance and must be protected
69. Deemed filing applies at age 62 and extends to full retirement age and beyond
70. In addition, Deemed filing may occur in any month after becoming entitled to retirement benefits
71. Deemed filing means that when you file for either your retirement or your spouse’s benefit, you are required or “Deemed” to file for the other benefit as well.
72. Deemed as= it is a more explicit expression of some kind of quality and that is, a grant of exclusivity
73. Deemed a= it is only pointing the denial of a quality, without further or previos comparison of anything
74. From July 2021, the EU will make online marketplaces responsible for the VAT - the Deemed supplier - on some of their sellers transactions
75. On March 23, 2020, the BPCI Act requires that an approved marketing application for a “biological product” under section 505 of the FD&C Act shall be Deemed to be a license for the biological
76. To understand the meaning of Deemed university, the definition given by UGC as per the new regulation is: “An institution Deemed to be University means an institution of higher education as per the declaration carried out on the advice of the Commission by the Government following the Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.”
Deemed, Definition, Declaration
v. deemed, deem·ing, deems. v.tr. 1. To regard as; consider: deemed the results unsatisfactory. See Synonyms at consider. See Usage Note at as1. 2. To suppose or believe: "making little improvements which she deemed that he would value when she was gone" (Thomas Hardy). v.intr.
Definition of deem. transitive verb. : to come to think or judge : consider deemed it wise to go slow those whom she deemed worthy a movie deemed appropriate for all ages.
Deeming means that you are assumed to earn a certain return on ‘financial’ investments, irrespective of the actual rate of interest or capital growth you earn.
To hold; consider; adjudge; believe; condemn; determine; treat as if; construe. To deem is to consider something as having certain characteristics. If an act is deemed a crime by law, then it is held to be a crime. If someone is deemed liable for damages, then he or she will have to pay them.