1. Deem definition is - to come to think or judge : consider
2. Deemed, Deem·ing, Deems v.tr
Deemed, Deem, Deems
3. To regard as; consider: Deemed the results unsatisfactory
4. To suppose or believe: "making little improvements which she Deemed that he would value when she was gone" (Thomas Hardy)
5. Deem definition, to form or have an opinion; judge; think: He did not Deem lightly of the issue
Deem, Definition, Did
6. Choose one of two great rewards programs - Cash Up or Miles Up by Deem Cash Up cards Up your spending game with Cash Up which you can reDeem on purchases, vouchers and more
7. Call Deem First For Your Electrical Mechanical Needs If you are looking for a quality company to offer exceptional service and value, look no further
8. Deem understands the importance of meeting our customers needs.
9. Find 39 ways to say Deem, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Deem LLC is an equal opportunity employer
11. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Deem …
12. This belief is the driver for all technology applications at Deem, within the
13. 14 synonyms of Deem from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms
14. Deem [sb/sth] to be [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." formal (view as being) considerar como vtr + prep : ver como vtr + prep : The panel Deemed Patricia to be suitable for the job and hired her.
15. Notable people with the surname include: Frank Deem (1928-2018), American engineer and politician; George Deem (1932–2008), American artist; Helen Deem (1900–1955), New Zealand medical doctor and academic; Michael W
16. Deem, American biochemist; Paul Deem (born 1957), American cyclist; Roger Deem, American wrestling photographer; See also
17. Deem is a wholly owned and independently run subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings
18. The Deem-FCID software itself is also integrated with Calendex, an aggregate exposure assessment software application used when combining dietary and residential (non-dietary) exposures
19. To conduct either acute, chronic, and/or cancer risk analyses using Deem-FCID software, the user must provide three types of information: (1) the
20. Late this summer, Angela Deem announced her weight loss surgery plans to 90 Day Fiance fans
21. Deemed, Deem·ing, Deems v.tr
Deemed, Deem, Deems
22. To regard as; consider: Deemed the results unsatisfactory
23. To suppose or believe: "making little improvements which she Deemed that he would value when she was gone" (Thomas Hardy)
24. "To Deem" is an action of consciously deciding
25. So to say that some factual evidence "Deems" something is nonsensical, as facts are merely ideas, not people or beings with the capacity to make decisions.
26. 90 Day Fiancé star Angela Deem opened up about her decision to undergo multiple surgeries in order to lose weight and how her …
Day, Deem, Decision
27. The principal will probably Deem the boy’s behavior as upsetting and worthy of a suspension
28. 🔊 Because I am still running a very high temperature, the doctor does not Deem me fit to leave the hospital
Doctor, Does, Deem
29. 🔊 The critics will probably Deem the moving film as …
30. In contrast, if group members think he is relatively uncreative, they may Deem his ideas to be distracting and even annoying.: League standards Deem stadiums must have a minimum capacity of 6,000 including 2,000 seats under cover.: This is why he can eat food that others often Deem is unfit for human consumption, and still find it delicious.: Isaac names a sum, and all Deem it fair but the
Deem, Distracting, Delicious
31. Deem [sb/sth] to be [sth] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." formal (view as being) juger [qqn/qch] être [qch] loc v locution verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe.
32. Deem meaning, definition, what is Deem: to think of something in a particular wa: Learn more.
33. Deem definition: If something is Deemed to have a particular quality or to do a particular thing, it is Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Deem, Definition, Deemed, Do
34. The Deem family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
35. The most Deem families were found in the USA in 1880
36. In 1840 there were 14 Deem families living in Virginia
37. This was about 54% of all the recorded Deem's in the USA
38. Virginia had the highest population of Deem families in 1840.
39. What does Deem mean? The definition of Deem is to believe or judge
Does, Deem, Definition
40. (verb) An example of Deem is thinking a child has done something wrong wh
41. Clark Deem, MD Clark Deem, MD Ophthalmology
42. The reality TV star appeared on season 2 of 90 Day Fiancé: Before the 90 Days with her husband, Michael Ilesanmi.Angela has two daughters from a previous relationship, Scottie Deem and Skyla Deem
Day, Days, Daughters, Deem
43. Deem: 1 v keep in mind or convey as a conviction or view Synonyms: hold , take for , view as hold assert or affirm Type of: consider , reckon , regard , see , view Deem to be
44. Deem is a leading mobile and cloud technology solution provider for the business travel industry headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA.
45. China does not Deem it necessary to dignify the statement with a rebuttal
Does, Deem, Dignify
46. Deem tutmak Deem suitable uygun bulmak Deem kıyas etmek
47. 1 day ago · Preliminary Study Results Deem The AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine Safe And Effective Preliminary results from a study of AstraZeneca's COVID-19 …
48. Deem necessary in a sentence - Use "Deem necessary" in a sentence 1
49. Benches, little people perches, are all Pawson Deems necessary
50. Hello, I am open to whatever investigation Wikipedia Deems necessary
51. Click for more sentences of Deem necessary
52. Deem, LLC., Indianapolis, Indiana
53. Deem, LLC is a single source for all mechanical/refrigeration/plumbing and electrical services offering preventative maintenance agreements
54. Deem somebody/something + noun The evening was Deemed a great success
55. She Deemed it prudent not to say anything
56. I Deem it an honour to be invited
57. They would take any action Deemed necessary
58. Deem somebody/something to be something The strike was Deemed to be illegal
Outside of the law, "deem" usually means simply "to consider.". Some usage commentators consider "deem" pretentious, but its use is well established in both literary and journalistic contexts. We deem it perfectly acceptable.
Deem definition, to form or have an opinion; judge; think: He did not deem lightly of the issue. See more.
Deemed means to have as an opinion or to judge. It can also mean to regard as, or to consider. To deem is to consider something as having certain characteristics. For example, when an act is deemed a crime by law, then it is held to be a crime.
to have a particular opinion about somebody/something synonym consider deem somebody/something + noun The evening was deemed a great success. deem somebody/something + adj. She deemed it prudent not to say anything.