1. The first step to creating a Decoupaged piece is to select your project piece and gather your supplies and tools
2. Decoupaged Floral Crate Homeroad
3. Sealing Decoupaged Furniture Drawers
4. Napkin Decoupaged Candle Homeroad
5. Use decorative napkins and Modge Podge to create these beautiful Decoupaged Easter eggs! This post may contain affiliate links
6. DIY Farmhouse Decoupaged Galvanized Bucket
7. I promised I’d show you the project I made using one of the milk cap image printables I shared yesterday, so I got up early this morning to take photos of this Decoupaged bucket in the kitchen, when the sunlight is so pretty shining through the window.
Some of the many decoupage project possibilities are murals, wall art, furniture, desk organizers, picture frames, clocks, piggy banks, plant pots, trays and boxes.
decoupage ( countable and uncountable, plural decoupages ) An art technique in which paper cutouts (either from magazines etc or specially made) are glued onto the surface of an object and sometimes painted or decorated. An artwork made by this technique.
Decoupage paper is an ultra thin, super strong and flexible paper which can be applied seamlessly to any shape or surface using any decoupage adhesive or nori paste.
Decoupage or découpage is the art of decorating an object by gluing colored paper cutouts onto it in combination with special paint effects, gold leaf and other decorative elements. Commonly, an object like a small box or an item of furniture is covered by cutouts from magazines or from purpose-manufactured papers.