1. 11 rows · To slope downward; descend: The roof Declines at a steep angle.
Downward, Descend, Declines
2. To bend or slant down; slope downward; descend: The hill Declines to the …
Down, Downward, Descend, Declines
3. Synonyms & Antonyms of Declines. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 to show unwillingness to accept, do, engage in, or agree to
4. Synonyms for Declines. balks (at),
5. States such as Florida and California have seen big Declines, though they’re still reporting thousands of new cases daily
6. When something Declines, it goes downhill
7. If you want it to improve, you should start climbing inclines instead of coasting down Declines.
8. Declines is a crossword puzzle clue
9. Declines is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
10. The West and the South each saw decreases of 4.5%, while the Northeast and Midwest experienced Declines …
11. - XYZ Declines all liability for self-declared addresses: Letzter Beitrag: 31 Aug
12. 08, 07:55: This is one of the general terms & conditions of a company about the inclusion of business a… 4 Antworten: that would reduce or limit the extent to which Declines in the company’s stock price would lower executive payoffs
13. In contrast, Democrats show one of the largest subgroup Declines, of 23 points, from 71% to 48%
14. Advances and Declines are the proportion of stocks that closed at a higher versus a lower price as compared to the previous trading day
15. Advances and Declines data form the …
16. Synonyms for Declines include refuses, rejects, passes, desists, dismisses, rebuffs, snubs, spurns, denies and repudiates
Declines, Desists, Dismisses, Denies
17. According to the Global Fraud Survey published by the Merchant Risk Council, the average online store Declines 2.6% of all orders because they suspect fraud
18. The higher the purchase price, the higher the percentage of Declines
19. Biden Declines to call for Cuomo to resign, awaits probe
20. Declines in financial stocks pulled the Dow Jones Industrial Average lower Friday, and all three major stock indexes ended the week in the red
21. Additional steep Declines in reports of new cases occurred after a public mask use mandate was issued in late April
22. “As more districts return to in-person instruction, we are ensuring that schools are not financially penalized for Declines in attendance due to COVID-19,” Abbott said in the release
Districts, Declines, Due
23. Sharp Declines at public two-year institutions of more than 207,200 students or a 21% decrease contributed the most to the decline, falling at a rate almost 20 times higher than the prior year’s decline (pre-pandemic)
Declines, Decrease, Decline
24. Private nonprofit four-year colleges also saw double-digit Declines of more than 45,500 freshmen or a 10.5% decrease
Double, Digit, Declines, Decrease
25. Obesity preceded Declines in motor skills and not the reverse
26. Study findings suggest that early childhood obesity intervention efforts might help prevent Declines in motor proficiency that, in turn, may positively impact children's physical activity and overall fitness levels.
27. The Percent Change page differs from the Range Advances and Declines, where Range Change is calculated based on Today's Open Price
28. "Make This My Default Page" Logged in users have the option to select a tab (Advances or Declines), select any timeframe and view, then save that page as the default page to open next time you come to the Highs
29. The problem with hard Declines is that retrying the card number doesn’t work, even if the decline happens on a renewal
Declines, Doesn, Decline
30. With hard Declines, the only guaranteed way to prevent losing the payment is to have the customer fix the problem
31. Arizona’s prison population Declines by 11% during pandemic
32. During a visit to a small business that benefited from the Paycheck Protection Program, President Biden Declines to answer reporters' questions about the growing crisis at …
33. As maximum exercise capacity Declines, physical activity and fitness levels generally decline as it takes more effort to exercise or walk up a flight of stairs, and a …
34. Pelosi Declines to call on cuomo to resign When asked whether he agreed with other Democrats calling for Cuomo's immediate resignation, Biden said plainly, "I …
35. Begin to rise after months of Declines Latest: Hungary, facing down a new coronavirus wave, has approved 7 …
36. 'I will not make that happen': Biden Declines Democrats' call to cancel $50K in student debt Biden said he was prepared to cancel $10,000 in debt …
Declines, Democrats, Debt
37. The greatest Declines have been among older students, male students and first-time students
38. Fairfax Declines to add four Jewish, Muslim and Hindu holidays to calendar A Diwali celebration at the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir temple in Beltsville, Md., in …
39. 1 day ago · The greatest Declines have been among older students, male students and first-time students
40. 16 hours ago · Top court Declines appeal of Conn
41. Biden Declines to call for Cuomo's resignation in favor of letting investigation play out
42. Homeland Security chief Declines to call border situation a crisis Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas has said the U.S
43. 22 hours ago · Harris County district attorney Declines comment on Deshaun Watson matter
District, Declines, Deshaun
44. Derek Chauvin Judge Declines to Move Trial in Death of George Floyd Joe Barrett, Erin Ailworth 3 days ago
Derek, Declines, Death, Days
45. Derek Chauvin Judge Declines to Move Trial in Death of George Floyd ‘I don’t think there’s any place in the state of Minnesota that has not been …
Derek, Declines, Death, Don
46. 1 day ago · Analysis Low-Income Renters Aren’t Benefiting From Price Declines Zillow has found that the more-expensive areas softened the most, providing little respite for renters in lower-priced areas.
Decline(verb) a falling off; a tendency to a worse state; diminution or decay; deterioration; also, the period when a thing is tending toward extinction or a less perfect state; as, the decline of life; the decline of strength; the decline of virtue and religion.
Definition of decline (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : the process of declining: a period of economic decline a decline in the local bird population. a : a gradual physical or mental sinking and wasting away experiencing a mental decline. b : a change to a lower state or level the decline of the aristocracy.
decline, declination(noun) a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state. Synonyms: dec, fall, decay, downslope, descent, celestial latitude, declension, declivity, regrets, declination, diminution.
decline - a condition inferior to an earlier condition; a gradual falling off from a better state. declination. condition, status - a state at a particular time; "a condition (or state) of disrepair"; "the current status of the arms negotiations".