1. 53 synonyms of Declares from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 97 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Declares: to make known openly or publicly
3. Miami Beach Declares 'state of emergency' over spring breakers, police deploying pepper balls at partiers Colleges across the country canceled Spring Break, but …
4. Tourism Declares a Climate Emergency
5. Declares second-person singular ( tu ) present subjunctive of declarar second-person singular ( tu , sometimes used with você ) negative imperative of declarar
6. Definition of Declares in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Declares, Definitions, Dictionary
7. What does Declares mean? Information and translations of Declares in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Declares, Dictionary, Definitions
8. God Declares, San Diego, California
9. God Declares are life changing scriptures of the promises that God has for your life and who he has called you to be.
10. Synonyms for Declares in Free Thesaurus
11. Thus, Shahak Declares, "The Halakah forbids Jews to sell immovable property -- fields and houses -- in the land of Israel to Gentiles
12. Governor Newsom Declares State of Emergency to Help State Prepare for Broader Spread of COVID-19 Published: Mar 04, 2020 Emergency proclamation builds on work already underway across state government to protect public health and safety
13. 69/2013 Declaring the development of Al Suwaihrah, Sallan and Falaj Al Qabaiel roundabouts in the wilayat of Sohar as a public utility project.Article One: Declares the development of Al Suwaihirah, Sallan and Falaj Al Qabaiel roundabouts in the wilayat of Sohar specified in the attached memo and total diagram as a public utility project.Article Two: The concerned authorities shall expropriate
Declaring, Development, Declares, Diagram
14. CDC Declares Itself Landlord of All Rental Property in America by Joe Wolverton, II, J.D
15. Trump Declares he won't start a new party at CPAC: 'We have the Republican Party' Trump had 97% approval rating in CPAC straw poll
16. Governor Northam Declares State of Emergency, Outlines Additional Measures to Combat COVID-19 Governor issues guidance on large events and state workforce, activates long-term economic plan RICHMOND —Governor Ralph Northam today declared a state of emergency in the Commonwealth of Virginia in response to the continued spread of novel
17. Biden Declares there will be enough vaccines for 300 million Americans by end of July
18. Miami Beach Declares state of emergency, announces crowd control measures March 20, 2021 03:03 March 20, 2021, 8:10 PM UTC / Updated March 20, 2021, 9:16 PM UTC
19. Biden Declares major disaster in Texas, more than 15 million told to boil water after power failure
20. 2 days ago · Miami Beach Declares State Of Emergency, 8 PM Curfew As Spring Breakers Descend On City The City of Miami Beach will enforce an 8 p.m
Days, Declares, Descend
21. 1 day ago · Cops are the only ones being lawful on the dark web, AFP Declares
Day, Dark, Declares
22. S3XY — Elon Musk formally Declares himself Technoking of Tesla Tesla CFO Zach Kirkhorn is now "Master of Coin," Tesla says in SEC filing
23. China Declares a Vaccine War on the World
24. Limoneira Company (NASDAQ:LMNR) Declares $0.075/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 1.85%Payable April 16; for shareholders of record April 5; ex-div April 2.See
Declares, Dividend, Div
25. 1 day ago · Hormel Foods (NYSE:HRL) Declares $0.245/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.02%Payable May 17; for shareholders of record April …
Day, Declares, Dividend
26. 2 days ago · BREAKING: SWAT Team Moves In As Spring Breakers Commit Violence, Destroy Restaurants…City of Miami Beach Declares State of Emergency [VIDEO] By Patty McMurray Published March 20, 2021 at 11:14pm Share on Facebook (1.1k) Tweet Share to …
Days, Destroy, Declares
27. 2 days ago · Miami Beach Declares state of emergency over… parties
28. Miami Beach Declares Curfew Over Spring Break Crowds March 20, 2021 at 6:08 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard Leave a Comment “The city of Miami Beach declared a state of emergency and imposed an 8 p.m
Definition of declare. transitive verb. 1a : to make known formally, officially, or explicitly publicly declared her opposition to the plan. b : to make known as a determination The judge declared the defendant fit to stand trial. She was declared the rightful heir to the throne.
verb To declare is defined as to state or announce something publicly. To declare means to make a statement or make information known. The definition of declare is to reveal your opinion to others.
declare(verb) state emphatically and authoritatively. "He declared that he needed more money to carry out the task he was charged with". Synonyms: announce, hold, adjudge. announce, declare(verb) announce publicly or officially. "The President declared war".
Explain, Declare. The noun form of this word was used by the Greeks of an expounder of oracles, dreams, omens, or sacred rites, later coming to mean a spiritual director.