1. Definition of Declaredly in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Declaredly, Definitions, Dictionary
2. Information and translations of Declaredly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Declaredly, Dictionary, Definitions
3. Find 54 synonyms for Declaredly and other similar words that you can use instead from our thesaurus.
4. Declaredly ( comparative more Declaredly, superlative most Declaredly ) With a formal declaration; avowedly, explicitly, professedly
5. Retrieved from " https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=Declaredly…
6. Translation for 'Declaredly' in the free English-French dictionary and many other French translations.
7. Declaredly Definition of Declaredly by Oxford Dictionary on Lexico.com also meaning of Declaredly.
Declaredly, Definition, Dictionary
8. Definition of Declaredly in English English dictionary With a formal declaration; avowedly, explicitly, professedly Avowedly; explicitly Related Terms declare For the captain of the batting side to announce the innings complete even though all batsmen have not been dismissed
Definition, Declaredly, Dictionary, Declaration, Declare, Dismissed
9. Declaredly in American English (diˈklɛrɪdli ; dɪˈklɛrɪdli)
Declaredly, Di, Dli
10. The form chosen is Declaredly anthropomorphic, across the distinction between physicality of the signifying symbol and the unobjectifiable transcendence of the signified Divinity, only ambiguously revealed and thus preserved in its unhumanizable otherness
Declaredly, Distinction, Divinity
11. Definition of Declaredly in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia
Definition, Declaredly, Dictionary
12. What is Declaredly? Meaning of Declaredly as a legal term.
13. The very fact of the elegies 'Modernist aesthetic and Declaredly critical-Romantic lineage, which for Brecht seems indissolubly linked to the poems' unblinking view of commitment's unexpected paths in art and life, would appear substantially to reconfigure recent periodizations and style-characterizations of post-Modernism and its much maligned
14. Another way to say Declaredly? Synonyms for Declaredly (other words and phrases for Declaredly).
15. Bipedally, Declaredly, sacredly, undeadly 4 syllables: variedly 5 syllables: unpreparedly
16. Declaredly definition: openly or admittedly Yes, I'd like to receive Word of the Day emails from YourD 3
Declaredly, Definition, Day
17. Synonyms for Declaredly include allegedly, apparently, purportedly, supposedly, ostensibly, reportedly, reputedly, assumedly, avowedly and presumably.
18. Declaredly translation in English - French Reverso dictionary, see also 'declare',decayed',decade',declamatory', examples, definition, conjugation
Declaredly, Dictionary, Declare, Decayed, Decade, Declamatory, Definition
19. Definitions of Declaredly, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Declaredly, analogical dictionary of Declaredly (English)
Definitions, Declaredly, Derivatives, Dictionary
20. Declaredly: Wordnik [home, info] Declaredly: Wiktionary [home, info] Declaredly: Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th Ed
21. [home, info] Declaredly, Declaredly: Dictionary.com [home, info] Declaredly: Online Plain Text English Dictionary [home, info] Declaredly: Webster's Revised Unabridged, 1913 Edition [home, info]
22. Raj Kapoor, director and hero of the movie, Declaredly was inspired by Charlie Chaplin's Tramp character, but at the same time he built what was to be the Raj/Raju iconic role of many Indian movies to come, the young, naïve but well intentioned poor guy that with his …
23. Definitions for Declaredly were found at OneLook.com
24. You have searched the English word Declaredly meaning in German erklärtermaßen
25. Declaredly meaning has been search 1303 (one thousand three hundred and three) times till 3/12/2021
26. You can also find Declaredly meaning and Translation in Urdu, …
27. Declaredly teriminin İngilizce İngilizce sözlükte anlamı With a formal declaration; avowedly, explicitly, professedly Avowedly; explicitly İlgili Terimler declare For the captain of the batting side to announce the innings complete even though all batsmen have not been dismissed
Declaredly, Declaration, Declare, Dismissed
28. You have searched the English word Declaredly meaning in German erklärtermaßen
29. Declaredly meaning has been search 1298 (one thousand two hundred and ninety-eight) times till 3/10/2021
30. You can also find Declaredly meaning and Translation in Urdu, Hindi, Arabic, Spanish, French and …
31. Declaredly - tamil meaning of கூறப்பட்ட உறுதிப்படியே
32. Declared translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'declare',Declaredly',declarable',decayed', examples, definition, conjugation
Declared, Dictionary, Declare, Declaredly, Declarable, Decayed, Definition
33. Declaredly oversize, BD07, with its immediately recognizable determined features, creates a strong impact with a natural esprit: a research, carried on with passion by Laurameroni, aimed at aulicity and reached through the quality of the design of objects intentionally simple in the whole, but which, thanks to details, to the woods and to
Declaredly, Determined, Design, Details
34. Easily find the right translation for Declaredly from English to Greek submitted and enhanced by our users.
35. But if India is not serious about effectively working for the independence of Tibet with the help of the USA and on the contrary is simply poking the sensitivities of China irresponsibly & suicidally, then India should know that using Tibetans (who are Declaredly working for dismemberment of China) militarily against China gives China (under
36. Autobianchi - closest real-life reference Autobello is Declaredly based upon - was founded in 1955 as a joint-venture between the spun-off automotive division of Bianchi and FIAT, with the partecipation of Pirelli
37. Unlike the more cautious Superman, in fact, Captain America was Declaredly born as a tool of political propaganda and immediately sided for U.S
[Middle English declaren, from Old French declarer, from Latin dēclārāre : dē-, intensive pref.; see de- + clārāre, to make clear (from clārus, clear; see kelə- in Indo-European roots ).] de·clar′er n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
Declare definition is - to make known formally, officially, or explicitly. How to use declare in a sentence. ... declare, announce, and advertise mean to make known to the public. declare is used of something that is said very clearly and often in a formal manner.
transitive verb. 1a : to make known formally, officially, or explicitly publicly declared her opposition to the plan. b : to make known as a determination The judge declared the defendant fit to stand trial. She was declared the rightful heir to the throne.