See also: Declare Declarer Declared Declaredly Declaration Decline Declination Declan Declined Declot Declaw Declive Decloak Declude Declaim Declass Declawed Declarant Declarator Declarative Declinism Declension
1. Declare, announce, and advertise mean to make known to the public. Declare is used of something that is said very clearly and often in a formal manner
2. The governor Declared a policy change
3. Announce is used when something of interest is Declared for the first time.
4. Syn: Declare, affirm, assert imply making something known emphatically, openly, or formally.
5. Declare definition, to make known or state clearly, especially in explicit or formal terms: to Declare one's position in a controversy
6. Some common synonyms of Declare are announce, proclaim, and promulgate
7. While all these words mean "to make known publicly," Declare implies explicitness and usually formality in making known
8. The referee Declared the contest a draw Where would announce be a reasonable alternative to Declare?
Declared, Draw, Declare
9. Find 110 ways to say Declare, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Declare is a transparency platform and product database that is changing the materials marketplace
11. What's Included on a Declare Label?
12. To disclose, to Declare honestly and responsibly: DECLARÉ is not just another brand name
Disclose, Declare, Declar
13. The Declare–TIMI 58 trial was a randomized, double-blind, multinational, placebo-controlled, phase 3 trial of dapagliflozin in patients with type 2 diabetes and established atherosclerotic
Declare, Double, Dapagliflozin, Diabetes
14. “Declare His glory among the nations, His marvelous works among all the peoples.” - Psalm 96:3
15. Declare 'Declare' is a 7 letter word starting with D and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Declare'
16. Begin to Declare your personal property using the "Begin Online" button and enter: Your Account Number; Your PIN
17. Officially: The courts Declared the policy unconstitutional
18. A state of emergency has been Declared because of severe flooding
19. People use their license plates to Declare …
20. Declare is a crossword puzzle clue
21. Declare is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
22. Definition of Declare in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Declare, Definitions, Dictionary
23. What does Declare mean? Information and translations of Declare in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
Does, Declare, Dictionary, Definitions
24. In explicit or formal terms: to Declare one's position in a controversy.
25. Dek-la-ra'-shun, deklar': "Declare" is the translation of a variety of Hebrew and Greek words in the Old Testament and New Testament, appearing to bear uniformly the meaning "to make known," "set forth," rather than (the older meaning) "to explain" (Deuteronomy 1:5).Declaration (Esther 10:2 the King James Version, the Revised Version (British and American) "full account
Dek, Deklar, Declare, Deuteronomy, Declaration
26. Declare翻譯：表達, 宣佈；聲明；公佈, 申報（應納稅的貨物價值或收入）, 板球, （板球比賽中，一方因已達足夠分數獲勝而在一局未結束前的）宣佈停止擊球，宣佈結束賽局。了解更多。
27. The first captain to Declare was Charles Wright in 1890
28. In a game against Kent at the Bat and Ball Ground in Gravesend, Wright Declared Nottinghamshire's second innings closed on 157 for 5 to set Kent a target of 231 to win
29. See 9 authoritative translations of Declare in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
30. Syn: Declare, affirm, assert imply making something known emphatically, openly, or formally.
31. Declare is one of those remarkable stories, the foundations so layered and dense that some subtleties of character and theme appear only after the first read
32. It seems silly to say that Declare crosses genres.
33. If we Declare something, we say something in a solemn manner, to make something publically known, to Declare a truth, or even Declare a national holiday, but in the latter case, we don’t have the power or authority to Declare a national holiday
34. Declare - Declare variables and give them attributes
35. SYNOPSIS Declare [-afFrxi] [-p] [name[=value]] DESCRIPTION
36. If no names are given, then 'Declare' will display the values of variables instead
37. When used in a function, Declare makes each name local, as with the local command.
38. What does Declare mean? To reveal or make manifest; show
39. (verb) His smile Declared his agreement.
40. To Declare your interest/candidacy ; Declare that… The court Declared that strike action was illegal
41. Declare something/somebody + noun In the end, they were both Declared winners of the tournament
42. The area has been Declared a national park
43. Declare something to be something The painting was Declared to …
44. Code language: SQL (Structured Query Language) (sql) The Declare statement initializes a variable by assigning it a name and a data type
45. By default, when a variable is Declared, its value is set to NULL.
46. Declare bankruptcy Declare victory (cricket) Declare (an innings) closed ; To affirm or state something emphatically
47. Declare is one of those remarkable stories, the foundations so layered and dense that some subtleties of character and theme appear only after the …
48. Declare @str_email VARCHAR(100) = ‘[email protected]’; The next section shows you a few running examples of declaring, assigning and using the variables in SQL batch or procedures – so keep reading the rest of this tutorial
49. If you Declare victory, you are ending a war by saying you have won
50. Hopefully, the other side agrees, or your troops might Declare you a fool
51. To Declare is to state clearly and officially.
52. The Australian government has Declared a natural disaster in large swaths of New South Wales (NSW) as heavy rains batter the state and force thousands to evacuate.
53. The statement part of the Declare block will be executed - how it is executed and what side effects occur during execution may depend on the directive set in the directive block.
Declare, During, Depend, Directive
54. The Declare construct can also be used in the global scope, affecting all code following it (however if the file with Declare was included then it does not affect the parent file).
55. Declare definition: If you Declare that something is true , you say that it is true in a firm , deliberate Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Declare, Definition, Deliberate
56. ‘‘Well, I do Declare, it's my job to see if any of these poor folks need any old thing,’ Brown said.’ ‘George, I do Declare that you have started to blush!’ ‘Why, Mister Zee, I do Declare: that's two questions, you naughty, naughty - oh, enough with the Scarlett O'Hara-isms already.’ ‘She gave me a funny look…
57. Earnestly Declare against [the assessment bill] as being contrary to the spirit of the gospel and the bill of rights." The framers and the faithful: how modern evangelicals are ignoring their own history
58. In C and C++, there is a subtle but important distinction between the meaning of the words Declare and define
Distinction, Declare, Define
59. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Tax Declare de‧clare / dɪˈkleə $ -ˈkler / W2 verb 1 state officially [transitive] SAY/STATE to state officially and publicly that a particular situation exists or that something is true A state of emergency has been Declared
Dictionary, Declare, De, Declared
60. Declare that The court Declared that Brown’s
61. ‘‘Well, I do Declare, it's my job to see if any of these poor folks need any old thing,’ Brown said.’ ‘George, I do Declare that you have started to blush!’ ‘Why, Mister Zee, I do Declare: that's two questions, you naughty, naughty - oh, enough with the Scarlett O'Hara-isms already.’ ‘She gave me a funny look…
62. Let's look at an example of how to Declare a variable in SQL Server
63. For example: Declare @techonthenet VARCHAR(50); This Declare statement example would Declare a variable called @techonthenet that is a VARCHAR datatype, with a length of 50 characters.
64. The Declare statement is used to Declare a variable in SQL Server
65. Declare definition: state emphatically and authoritatively synonyms: promise, decree, account, opine, doom, tell, aver, profess, speak out, swan, take the Fifth
Declare, Definition, Decree, Doom
66. Synonyms for Declare in Free Thesaurus
67. 77 synonyms for Declare: state, claim, announce, voice, express, maintain, confirm, assert, proclaim
declare (verb) · declares (third person present) · declared (past tense) · declared (past participle) · declaring (present participle)