1. Declaimer - Lucid Health Benefits
2. We’re working on official Declaimer which we will show to every client we start to work for
3. Declaimer This report was prepared as an account of work sponsored by an agency of the United States Government
4. Find 5 ways to say Declaimer, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Declaimer 'Declaimer' is a 9 letter word starting with D and ending with R Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Declaimer We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Declaimer will help you to finish your crossword today.
6. Declaimer synonyms, Declaimer pronunciation, Declaimer translation, English dictionary definition of Declaimer
Declaimer, Dictionary, Definition
7. Definition of Declaimer in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Declaimer, Definitions, Dictionary
8. What does Declaimer mean? Information and translations of Declaimer in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Declaimer, Dictionary, Definitions
9. Synonyms for Declaimer include lecturer, orator, speechmaker, haranguer, discourser, rhetorician, spokesperson, public speaker, speaker and speechifier
10. The plural form of Declaimer is Declaimers
11. Search Declaimer and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
Declaimer, Definition, Dictionary
12. You can complete the definition of Declaimer given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
Definition, Declaimer, Dictionary, Dictionaries
13. Declaimer Content Notice: The Declaimer requires that all notices of alleged copyright infringement must be in writing
14. ‘High points include the assessment of the orator Cassius Severus and his comparative failure as a Declaimer.’ More example sentences ‘Apollonios of Athens won a name for himself among the Greeks as an able speaker in the legal branch of oratory, and as a Declaimer he was not to be despised.’
15. See authoritative translations of Declaimer in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
16. What does Declaimer mean? One who declaims
Does, Declaimer, Declaims
17. English dictionary definition of Declaimer along with additional meanings, example sentences, and different ways to say.
Dictionary, Definition, Declaimer, Different
18. Declaimer - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
19. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Declaimer n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
20. Synonyms for Declaimer in Free Thesaurus
21. 4 synonyms for Declaimer: lecturer, speaker, speechifier, speechmaker
22. What are synonyms for Declaimer?
23. Declaimer vs declamator - what is the difference
Declaimer, Declamator, Difference
24. Declaimer From the web: what disclaimer means; what disclaimer to put on facebook for music
25. Declaimer translation in English-German dictionary
26. Listen to music by Declaimer on Apple Music
27. Find top songs and albums by Declaimer including Cut Short, Shame Cycle and more.
28. The Declaimer (IRE) Age: 5 (Foaled January 1st, 2016) Breeding: Arakan (USA) - Idle Twitter (IRE) (Flying Legend (USA)) Trainer: J T R Dreaper
29. Declaimer: The exchange rate used here is an indication and all foreign currencies are subject to our currency adjustment factor All airfreight rates are quoted per kilo or …
30. Declaimer: person who recites, person who gives a speech: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
31. Dissociation by Declaimer, released 28 December 2018 1
Dissociation, Declaimer, December
32. Declaimer \de*claim"er\ (?), n
33. Dictionary source: hEnglish - advanced version More: English to English translation of Declaimer
Legal Definition of disclaimer. 1 : a refusal or disavowal of something that one has a right to claim specifically : a relinquishment or formal refusal to accept an interest or estate - see also qualified disclaimer.
Definition of disclaimer. 1a : a denial or disavowal of legal claim : relinquishment of or formal refusal to accept an interest or estate. b : a writing that embodies a legal disclaimer. 2a : denial, disavowal.
The denial, refusal, or rejection of a right, power, or responsibility. A disclaimer is a defensive measure, used generally with the purpose of protection from unwanted claims or liability.
Word forms: disclaimers. countable noun. A disclaimer is a statement in which a person says that they did not know about something or that they are not responsible for something.