decalitre (noun) · decalitres (plural noun) · dekaliter (noun) · dekaliters (plural noun) · decaliter (noun) · decaliters (plural noun)
1. Decaliter synonyms, Decaliter pronunciation, Decaliter translation, English dictionary definition of Decaliter
2. What does Decaliter mean? A metric unit of volume equal to 10 liters
3. Decaliter: 1 n a metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters Synonyms: dal , decalitre , dekaliter , dekalitre , dkl Type of: metric capacity unit a capacity unit defined in metric terms
4. This is a conversion chart for Decaliter (Metric)
5. 2: Enter the value you want to convert (Decaliter)
6. ‘The association has also established a ‘danger zone’ of between 110 and 125 milligrams of glucose per Decaliter in which the body's ability to process glucose is considered impaired.’ Word of the day
7. This page features online conversion from deciliter to Decaliter
8. You can also switch to the converter for Decaliter to deciliter.
9. How to abbreviate Decaliter? Get the most popular abbreviation for Decaliter updated in 2021
10. Decaliter - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
11. Dal, Decaliter, dekaliter, dekalitre, dkl metric capacity unit - a capacity unit defined in metric terms cubic decimeter , cubic decimetre , l , liter , litre - a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of pure water under standard conditions; now equal to 1,000 cubic centimeters (or approximately 1.75 pints)
12. Decaliter definition: → dekaliter Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
13. We found 5 answers for the crossword clue Decaliter
14. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Decaliter yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
15. Conversion of Decaliter is measured in SI which is the modern form of the metric system and is based on the metre-kilogram-second system of units
16. With help of this tool, you can convert Decaliter to its other variants and vice versa giving precise results without altering the numerical value.
17. A Decaliter is a unit of volume in the Metric System
18. The symbol for Decaliter is daL and the International spelling for this unit is decalitre
19. The base unit for a Decaliter is liter and the prefix is deca
20. Deca denotes a factor of 10 which means that there are 10 liters in a Decaliter.
21. Looking for online definition of Decaliter or what Decaliter stands for? Decaliter is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary
22. How many Decaliter in 1 decagram [sugar]? The answer is 0.001173552765377
23. You can view more details on each measurement unit: Decaliter or decagram [sugar] The SI derived unit for volume is the cubic meter.
24. US spelling of decalitre··decalitre, Decaliter (10 litre) Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
25. How many Decaliter in 1 pottle [liquid]? The answer is 0.18927059
26. You can view more details on each measurement unit: Decaliter or pottle [liquid] The SI derived unit for volume is the cubic meter.
27. Learn the translation for ‘Decaliter’ in LEO’s English ⇔ German dictionary
28. Synonyms for Decaliter in Free Thesaurus
29. 5 synonyms for Decaliter: dal, decalitre, dekaliter, dekalitre, dkl
30. What are synonyms for Decaliter?
31. Definitions of Decaliter, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Decaliter, analogical dictionary of Decaliter (English)
32. Synonyms: dal; Decaliter; decalitre; dekaliter; dekalitre; dkl
33. Hypernyms ("Decaliter" is a kind of): metric capacity unit (a capacity unit defined in metric terms)
34. Meronyms (parts of "Decaliter"): cubic decimeter; cubic decimetre; l; liter; litre (a metric unit of capacity, formerly defined as the volume of one kilogram of pure water under standard conditions; now equal to 1,000 cubic
35. How is Decaliter abbreviated? dL stands for Decaliter
36. DL is defined as Decaliter frequently.
37. A Decaliter is a metric unit of volume that is equal to 10 liters
38. A Decaliter is more common as a unit of measurement in industry, science, and medicine.
39. It should not be confused with the Decaliter, which is equal to 10 liters, a substantially different volume measurement
40. It should not be confused with the Decaliter, which is equal to 10 liters, a substantially different volume measurement
41. Definition of Decaliter noun in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
42. The symbol for the Decaliter or dekaliter, both mean the same thing, a metric unit of volume equal to 10 liters
43. Definition of Decaliter in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. Information and translations of Decaliter in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
45. This page features online conversion from centiliter to Decaliter
46. You can also switch to the converter for Decaliter to centiliter.
47. A Decaliter is a metric unit of volume that is equal to 10 liters
48. Decaliter - find the meaning and all words formed with Decaliter, anagrams with Decaliter and much more
49. The word Decaliter uses 9 letters: a, c, d, e, e, i, l, r, t
50. Decaliter is playable in: Words With Friends 14
51. Azerbaijan exported 231,330 Decaliters of wine and grape must worth $3 million in the first half of 2019.
52. Convert gram/milliliter to milligrams/Decaliter (g/ml to mg/dal)
53. How much is gram/milliliter to milligrams/Decaliter?
54. Decaliter in a sentence - Use "Decaliter" in a sentence 1
55. If a sample shows 5 milligrams of creatinine per Decaliter or less, it fails the test
56. The wine storage and wine department with a capacity of 600 thousands of Decaliters were opened in 1960
57. Click for more sentences of Decaliter
58. Decaliter to spoon (metric) Decaliter to gigaliter
59. Decaliter to cubic light milliseconds
60. Decaliter is an noun according to parts of speech
61. Decaliter is spelled as [dek-uh-lee-ter]
62. After English to Urdu translation of Decaliter, If you have issues in pronunciation than you can hear the audio of it in the online dictionary.
A deciliter (dL or dl) is a decimal fraction of the non-SI metric unit of volume, the liter, which is equal to 1 cubic decimeter (dm³), 1,000 cubic centimeters (cm³) or 10⁻³ cubic meter.
A measure of capacity or volume in the metric system equal to one-tenth (10-1) of a liter. One deciliter is also equal to 6.1022 cubic inches, or 3.38 fluid ounces.
Decilitre(noun) a measure of capacity or volume in the metric system; one tenth of a liter, equal to 6.1022 cubic inches, or 3.38 fluid ounces.
The deciliter is a unit of volume measurement used in the metric system. It is equal to one tenth of a liter, or about 3.3 fluid ounces.