1. Debonair: [adjective] suave, urbane
2. Debonair definition, courteous, gracious, and having a sophisticated charm: a Debonair gentleman
3. Debonair synonyms, Debonair pronunciation, Debonair translation, English dictionary definition of Debonair
Debonair, Dictionary, Definition
4. The Crossword Solver found 27 answers to the Debonair crossword clue
5. Debonair paint color SW 9139 by Sherwin-Williams
6. Debonair is a medium blue with a bit of gray to its undertone and Comfort Gray is a green-blue/gray
7. Debonair Group is a privately owned, diversified but mostly inter-linked garment manufacturing and agro business plat-form
8. Debonair Standard Poodles specializes in quality standard poodles that are bred for conformation , therapy & performance events
9. Debonair Poodles is owner operated by Debbi and Jim Cole.
10. Debonair Decor"is made from organic materials, and engineered specifically to accommodate your daily lifestyle, while keeping you stylish, fresh, and comfortabl clothing and apparel store
Debonair, Decor, Daily
11. The original Debonair was definitely a downmarket airplane compared to the 35 Bonanza
Debonair, Definitely, Downmarket
12. Over the years, though, the Debonair was given ever more lavish equipment and more power, and it evolved into what is, in effect, a 35 Bonanza with a straight tail
13. Book your pups Debonair Groom TODAY! The Debonair Team
14. Debonair definition, courteous, gracious, and having a sophisticated charm: a Debonair gentleman
15. A33 Debonair (1) 33 Debonair (1) Year
16. Debonair forks have a self-equalizing air spring
17. Beechcraft Debonair Aircraft Information
18. Find 24 ways to say Debonair, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
19. 15 synonyms of Debonair from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 54 related words, definitions, and antonyms
20. Debonair: having or showing freedom from worries or troubles
21. Debonair is a gentlemen's barbershop in Tukwila, WA that provides all the services that a traditional barbershop provides, as well as barber grooming services to help the modern man relax
22. 1200, "mild, gentle, kind courteous," from Old French Debonaire, from de bon' aire "of good race," originally used of hawks, hence, "thoroughbred" (opposite of French demalaire); aire here is perhaps from Latin ager "place, field" (from PIE root *agro-"field") on notion of "place of origin." Used in Middle English to mean "docile, courteous," it became obsolete and was
Debonaire, De, Demalaire, Docile
23. Debonair is an Indian monthly men's magazine, originally modelled after Playboy.
24. • RockShox Debonair Seal Head Kit • RockShox Debonair Upgrade Kit Safety and Protection Supplies • Apron • Clean, lint-free shop towels • Nitrile gloves • Oil pan • Safety glasses Lubricants and Fluids • Loctite 2760 or 270 High Strength Threadlocker Red • RockShox 0w-30 Suspension Oil
25. Debonair™ Upgrade and Travel Change Kit 35 mm Forks Lyrik™ B1 (2016+) PIKE™ A1-A2 (2014-2017) PIKE™ B1 (2018+) Revelation™ A1 (2018+) Yari™ A1 (2016+) BoXXer® C1 (2019+) service manual
26. The Debonair, introduced in 1959 with a 225 hp engine, provided a convenient alternative to the original V-tail Bonanza and set the standard for the stylish and well-equipped aircraft for the private pilot.
27. The Debonair is pretty much what Beech called the earliest straight-tail 33-series 4-seat Bonanzas
28. I flew a Debonair and an A36 when I was in Colorado
29. Beechcraft Bonanza & Debonair 33 thru G33 s/n CD-1 thru CD-1304, 35-C33A thru F33A s/n CE-1 and up, E33C thru F33C s/n CJ-1 and up, 35 thru V35B-TC s/n D-1 and up: 05-08322
30. Debonair Social Club is a trendsetting Chicago nightclub, showcasing some of the city’s most influential music, art and tastemaker events.
31. Lady Debonair (デボネア Debonea) is an anime-only character who is the head antagonist of the second season who awaits the day when Cephiro will crumble due to lack of support from Princess Emeraude.
Debonair, Debonea, Day, Due
32. Debonair was in fact, called into being by the darkness in the hearts of Cephiro's citizens, and as such has tremendous power that she wants to rule over Cephiro.
33. I cannot talk about Debonair Magazine without talking about Eddie Hertzman first.
34. Debonair connects the musical dots, with a particular affinity for post-punk, techno and vintage electronica.
35. Photos of current and previous pups can be viewed on our Facebook page – Debonair Labs
36. • (magazine) Debonair (founded 1971) is an Indian men`s magazine • Courteous, gracious, and having a sophisticated charm: a Debonair gentleman • The Beechcraft Model C33 Debonair is an American four-seater cabin executive aircraft first flown in 1959
37. There’s more to the new Debonair spring than the red colour
38. The Beech 33 Debonair was manufactured from 1960 until 1967, serial number CD1 through CD1118
39. Debonair Design Graphics LLC is an innovative graphic design and multi-media consulting firm that can creatively market your organization or business
40. ‘The Debonair stylist was an aficionado of organic produce long before it became fashionable.’ ‘He is supposed to be a charming and Debonair ladies man.’ ‘Would the ladies of a Unionist persuasion prefer the younger impetuous rascal type as their representative or the more mature, Debonair sophisticate?’
41. Dashing, Daring, and Debonair is comprehensive, enlightening, and a blast to read."-- David Bushman, Curator, Television, The Paley Center for Media “My friend Herbie J Pilato’s own personal panache shines like a diamond stick-pin in his new book Dashing, Daring and Debonair - a perfectly fun and extremely addictive read.”
Dashing, Daring, Debonair, David, Diamond
42. Shopping at Debonair? On this page you will find 1 coupon codes that will help you save
43. We last found new Debonair promo codes on March 29, 2018.
44. If you like Debonair you might find our coupon …
45. FPP’s Debonair 120 Film Camera - medium format “fixed focus” camera with lens producing a soft-focus image with full double-exposure capability and intense vignetting
46. Despite a few similarities, it is not the same as the "Debonair" Diana or the Imperial Debonair from Chicago’s Herbert George Camera Company
Despite, Debonair, Diana
47. Debonair strives to provide sustainably sourced, ethically produced and perfectly fitted clothes at your doorstep.
Debonair as a boy's name (also used as girl's name Debonair), is of French origin, and the meaning of Debonair is "urbane, nonchalant".
Debonaire as a name for girls is a French name, and the meaning of the name Debonaire is "urbane, nonchalant". Debonaire is an alternate spelling of Debonnaire (French). STARTS WITH De-.
The definition of debonair is an elegant, gracious and carefree in manner. An example of a debonair person was Cary Grant. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Debonair in a sentence. (1) He was a handsome, debonair, death-defying racing-driver. (2) He strolled about, look very debonair in his elegant new suit. (3) He strolled about, looking very debonair in his elegant new suit. (4) He was a moving man, bashful but debonair. (5) Vito's a debonair middle-aged New Yorker, who's made a killing in advertising.