1. The man a Debased specimen of one of the most primitive races of the earth, and of an ugliness which was simply devilish; the woman of high degree, beautiful, accomplished.
Debased, Devilish, Degree
2. 1 : to lower in status, esteem, quality, or character Debased himself by lying to his supporters … a constitutional amendment that would allow Congress to outlaw debasing the American flag
3. Debase definition, to reduce in quality or value; adulterate: They Debased the value of the dollar
Debase, Definition, Debased, Dollar
4. 56 synonyms of Debased from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 94 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Debased: having or showing lowered moral character or standards.
6. To reduce the quality or value of something: Some argue that money has Debased football
7. Our world view has become Debased
8. Debase definition, to reduce in quality or value; adulterate: They Debased the value of the dollar
Debase, Definition, Debased, Dollar
9. Much of the architecture, however, is Debased, indicating the decline and eclipse of art in the fifth or sixth century
10. THE CATACOMBS OF ROME WILLIAM HENRY WITHROW If, on the contrary, he is employed in mean labours, he evidently grieves and laments his being thus Debased.
11. Dictionary entry overview: What does Debased mean? • Debased (adjective) The adjective Debased has 3 senses:
Dictionary, Does, Debased
12. Ruined in character or quality Familiarity information: Debased used as an adjective is uncommon.
13. A currency is Debased when the coins are made with a
14. ‘For many in the new generation it has become a Debased form of personal power seeking.’ ‘It could be the ultimate alchemy, at least in the Debased sense of transmuting the elements.’ ‘This is Hindi cinema at its most Debased, debauch, dreadful.’ ‘No one could have predicted how Debased higher education would become.’
Debased, Debauch, Dreadful
15. Definition of Debased in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Debased, Definitions, Dictionary
16. Information and translations of Debased in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Debased, Dictionary, Definitions
17. Debased: 1 adj mixed with impurities Synonyms: adulterate , adulterated impure combined with extraneous elements adj lowered in value “a Debased currency” Synonyms: degraded , devalued low less than normal in degree or intensity or amount adj ruined in character or quality Synonyms: corrupted , vitiated corrupt lacking in integrity
Debased, Degraded, Devalued, Degree
18. A professor at Pennsylvania’s Ursinus College is claiming an ESPN basketball analyst’s words in a Twitter feud “Debased” and “violated” her
19. Debase (third-person singular simple present debases, present participle debasing, simple past and past participle Debased) (transitive) To lower in character, quality, or value; to degrade
Debase, Debases, Debasing, Debased, Degrade
20. Debased definition: rendered less valuable or admirable Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
21. ‘Only the Debased American media could uncritically repeat such outrageous claims.’ ‘For it threatens freedom in the name of the most Debased conception of democracy.’ ‘It was fairly easy for laymen to distinguish Debased coins from sound coins.’ ‘For many in the new generation it has become a Debased form of personal power
Debased, Democracy, Distinguish
22. Predictably in a country which has Debased its own currency, the people find that their language has also been Debased, to the benefit of those architects of the process - politicians and bankers
23. Starting with Nero in AD 64, the Romans continuously Debased their silver coins until, by the end of the 3rd century, hardly any silver was left
24. We found 11 answers for “Debased”
25. This page shows answers to the clue Debased.Debased may be defined as “Devalued lowered in value”, “Turned upside down from its proper position” and “In heraldry, Debased means turned upside down from its proper position or inverted or reversed
Debased, Defined, Devalued, Down
26. How Debased is the public discourse when Donald Trump is the voice of reason? Think Progress » Donald Trump on Iraq
Debased, Discourse, Donald
27. Note, It is just with God to debase those by his judgments who have by sin Debased themselves
28. Debased heraldry is heraldry containing complex, non-standard and non-heraldic charges
29. Multi-Version Concordance Debased (2 Occurrences)
30. Debased - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
31. From the verb debase: (⇒ conjugate) Debased is: ⓘ Click the infinitive to see all available inflections v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to form verbs--for example, "the locked door," "The door has been
Debase, Debased, Descriptively, Door
32. Debased adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (spoiled, made worthless) rovinato agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse" If you burn it now, the concoction will be Debased.
Debased, Describes, Descrive
33. Debased: A Pixies Tribute, San Francisco, California
34. Debased is a Pixies tribute band based in San Francisco & they La La Love You! Join White Francis, Nik Deal, Mr
35. Another word for Debased: corrupt, devalued, reduced, lowered, mixed Collins English Thesaurus
36. The Kuwaiti dinar, once one of the hardest currencies in the world # is now Debased and illegal currency is a key competitive tool: countries which debase their currencies become poor £600 may not sound very much today in view of our Debased currency, but nearly forty years ago, to me, it was a fortune
Dinar, Debased, Debase
37. Translation for 'Debased' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
38. "The artists' use of Debased signs and symbols, and their embrace of raw subjects from everyday life," he wrote, "shock and disorient the viewer into another state of …
39. "Through his use of the b-word and the way he sexualized my clear reference to racing in the pool, he Debased and violated me according to my identity over the public airwaves for all to hear
40. Find 4 ways to say Debased, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
41. We've got 36 rhyming words for Debased » What rhymes with Debased? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Debased.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
42. Synonyms for Debased include corrupt, debauched, perverted, degraded, degenerate, dissolute, base, immoral, vile and abandoned
Debased, Debauched, Degraded, Degenerate, Dissolute
43. Amora, Debased Avatar of Cupid Roughly 75mm from base to eye level on a T-pose
44. These types of Pure Evils can be described as Wholly Debased, as they have changed for the worse and chosen a path bereft of any good
45. Politicians have Debased the meaning of the word 'freedom' 7
46. Sport is being Debased by commercial sponsorship: 8
47. Fortune-telling is a very much Debased art surrounded by superstition: 9
48. Our world view has become Debased We no longer have a sense of the sacred: 10
49. Our society has been Debased by war and corruption: 11.
DEBASED [diˈbāst, dēˈbāst]