1. Dear synonyms, Dear pronunciation, Dear translation, English dictionary definition of Dear
Dear, Dictionary, Definition
2. Beloved, cherished; greatly valued: The old photographs are Dear to her
3. Dear definition, beloved or loved: a Dear friend
4. 49 synonyms of Dear from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 99 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Dear: commanding a large price.
6. With Dear, creating a detailed Bill of Materials for your inventory and subassemblies is simple, giving you a true picture of raw material, labour and overhead costs
7. Supplies By recording your entire purchase history, Dear allows you to access comprehensive supplier information, powering intelligent decision-making and minimising financial losses.
8. Find 66 ways to say Dear, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Dear Abby in Advice March 21, 2021 Planned Retirement Changes Future for Disabled Brother
10. Dear ABBY: I'm a 65-year-old woman with a younger brother who is 63 and physically, mentally and emotionally disabled.
11. At the heart of Dear is an unprecedented level of partnership and collaboration between the City of Durham, Durham District Attorney’s Office, Public Defender’s Office, Durham Court System, community organizations, and members of the Dear Advisory Board.
Dear, Durham, District, Defender
12. Department of Energy Acquisition Regulation (Dear) 1000 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, DC 20585
Department, Dear, Dc
13. Visit the #1 slipper store, Dearfoams, and find the best selection of Slippers
14. Dear Prudence is Slate's advice column, where Danny M
15. Dear Carmen, Anita, Sean, James, and Roland: Note: using Dear [title, last name] or [first name] followed by a colon is the preferred salutation for all business salutations in email for formal communication when communicating outside your company on first contact.
16. Thank you for your enquiry about …” Dear Madam
17. If you are writing to a person in a company whose name you don’t know, you can start with “Dear Sir / Madam”
18. (This is because you don’t know if you’re writing to a man or a woman.) For example: “Dear Sir / Madam
19. Dear: 1 n a beloved person; used as terms of enDearment Synonyms: beloved , Dearest , honey , love Type of: lover a person who loves someone or is loved by someone n a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child) Synonyms: lamb Type of: inexperienced person , innocent a person who lacks knowledge of evil adj Dearly loved Synonyms:
Dear, Dearest, Dearly
20. Dear - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
Dear, Dictionary, Discussion
21. Dear Readers: The issue of dealing with a narcissist in the family struck a chord and prompted a number of letters offering insights and advice
22. Here are two interesting ones: Dear Annie: This is a message to the sister in distress because of the abusive behavior of her sister-
23. Welcome to Dear Pandemic, a website where bona fide nerdy girls post real info on COVID-19
24. Dear colleagues, clients and other members
25. Using a dedicated DB server ensures that your Dear application performance cannot be affected by other Dear users, giving a more consistent experience
Dedicated, Db, Dear
26. Dear (adj.) Old English deore (Anglian diore, West Saxon dyre), "precious, valuable; costly, expensive; glorious, noble; loved, beloved, regarded with affection" from Proto-Germanic *deurja-(source also of Old Saxon diuri "precious, Dear, expensive," Old Norse dyrr, Old Frisian diore "expensive, costly," Middle Dutch diere "precious, expensive, scarce, important," Dutch duur, Old High German
Dear, Deore, Diore, Dyre, Deurja, Diuri, Dyrr, Dutch, Diere, Duur
27. How to Use Dear Sir or Madam Correctly
28. If you must use Dear Sir or Madam or a variant of it, traditionally this salutation is paired with Yours Faithfully, in the signature
29. Here is a template of a letter or email which uses Dear Sir or Madam correctly
30. Dear Sir or Madam, (or Dear Sir, or Dear Madam,) Letter text centered vertically on page.
31. Dear Abby in Advice March 21, 2021 Planned Retirement Changes Future for Disabled Brother
32. Dear Michael Cairns When you don't know the person's gender: When you have a name but are unsure of the gender of the person you are writing to, it is acceptable to leave out the honorific, and use the first and last names alone.
33. Dear Mr./Ms./Dr./Professor [Last name], If you're writing a formal email to a respectable person, use "Dear" followed by an honorific or a title and a person's last name
34. Smith," or "Dear Professor Green." For the most formal correspondence, you can use a colon instead of a comma after the salutation
35. • Here a Dear friend struck dead by a ball through the head or heart! • He was a Dear friend to many and will be greatly and sadly missed
36. • A few days later Modigliani set him straight: My Dear Friend, You're a fathead who doesn't understand a joke
Days, Dear, Doesn
37. Dear Dear used before someone’s name or title to begin a letter Dear Sir or Madam,
38. See: a Dear John letter a thing you don't want is Dear at any price after you, my Dear Alphonse an old Dear be close to (one's) heart be close/Dear/near to somebody's heart be near to (one's) heart cheapest is Dearest close to your heart cost (one) Dear Dear departed Dear John Dear John letter Dear me Dear me! Dear to (one's) heart Dear(ly) departed for
Dear, Don, Dearest, Departed
39. Do you believe in God? Share "Dear God" with someone you know and let's talk
40. Thank you.Click here to listen: https://dax.lnk.to/DearGodFAFollow DAX: @that
41. “Dear” is used sometimes in business letters, and generally made formal by including title and name above e.g
42. Dear Ian,” Dear is seen increasingly less often in emails.
43. Dear definition: You use Dear to describe someone or something that you feel affection for
Dear, Definition, Describe
44. Dear Warehouse Management System (WMS) is a free application that integrates seamlessly with Dear Inventory, streamlining your order fulfilment processes while increasing your productivity and reducing costs in the warehouse.
45. Dear 7,023 followers on LinkedIn
46. Cloud ERP Software Dear Systems is a software development company established by an international group of …
47. Cutler, Dear profiles game-changing icons and the people whose lives they’ve ins
48. 2 days ago · Dear Abby is written by Abigail Van Buren, also known as Jeanne Phillips, and was founded by her mother, Pauline Phillips
49. Contact Dear Abby at www.DearAbby.com or …
50. It's time we ditched "Dear" from work e-mails, according to a US political figure, who says it's too intimate
51. Dear Annie® Advice columnist Annie Lane is a young wife and mother with a gift for helping other people solve problems
52. Similarly, you could watch the half-hour Dear episode about Glorida Steinem, while there's an entire acclaimed mini-series on Hulu, Mrs
53. This lottery ticket, known as Dear, rules the hearts of people
54. The game of Dear lottery is mainly done by 3 states
55. Dear Lottery Result Today 11.55 am
a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child) Familiarity information: DEAR used as a noun is rare. • DEAR (adjective) The adjective DEAR has 4 senses: 1. dearly loved. 2. with or in a close or intimate relationship. 3. sincerely earnest. 4. having a high price.
is that beloved is someone who is loved; something that is loved while dear is a very kind, loving person. (obsolete) to endear. (obsolete) dearly; at a high price. Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
"My dear" is usually for people who are closer. It is a term of endearment - someone who is dear to you - though it is considered a little old-fashioned in America. Men usually don't say it to other men, but you can hear some couples saying it, and women who are friends when say it to each other.
“Yes, dear” is the characteristic phrase of a one-sided relationship dynamic where the woman functions as the “boss” of the relationship and the man is said to be “henpecked” or “whipped”. This is a common portrayal of marriage on TV or in jokes, but it also underlies a lot of real relationship advice for men.