1. Synonyms for Daydreamed include thought, imagined, pictured, envisaged, envisioned, conceived, dreamed, dreamt, fantasised and figured
Daydreamed, Dreamed, Dreamt
2. The Crossword Solver found 25 answers to the Daydreamed crossword clue
3. Those who Daydreamed about romantic partners that they didn’t currently have (past or potential), strangers, or fictional characters were lonelier, had less social support, and tended to have
4. Daydreamed is a crossword puzzle clue
5. Daydreamed is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 6 times
6. By Daydreamed (Commission) Kites on a cloudy day
7. By Daydreamed (Art Trade) Picnic! by Daydreamed (Commission) Poofypasta! Northern Haste
8. By Daydreamed (Commission) White Shield
9. By Daydreamed (Commission) Thunder Heart
10. Commission sheet 2019 ! by Daydreamed (YCH) Naveen Numbers
11. Daydreamed definitions Simple past tense and past participle of daydream.
Daydreamed, Definitions, Daydream
12. 10 Ford F-150s from Bring a Trailer We've Daydreamed about
13. Synonyms for Daydreamed in Free Thesaurus
14. A 2016 study looking at whether daydreaming could be a substitute when loved ones were unavailable found those who Daydreamed about their significant other had “increased feelings of love
15. Another way to say Daydreamed? Synonyms for Daydreamed (other words and phrases for Daydreamed).
16. The participants who more frequently Daydreamed were actually better at remembering the series of letters when distracted by the math problems compared to …
17. Daydreamed Designs Eyeshadow Palette
18. Daydreamed - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Daydreamed and much more
19. The word Daydreamed uses 10 letters: a, a, d, d, d, e, e, m, r, y
20. Daydreamed is playable in: Words With Friends 18
21. We had Daydreamed about moving to Mexico and searched the websites for information.
22. Most of the time he lay on his back and looked at the sky, the same one that arched over Ricardo Flores, and he Daydreamed of Alba — her bronze skin, her black hair, the shame and joy on her face as she
23. I Daydreamed of building the first true Artificial Intelligence (AI) that would reside in my bedroom closet
24. I Daydreamed about how to build floating cities, great inventions, and new forms of art.”
25. Most people have Daydreamed or had waking fantasies at some point in their lives
26. I Daydreamed about life without my husband, and I desired to pursue a future free from hardship
27. I Daydreamed about big holiday dinners with family and neighors
28. Those who Daydreamed about someone special demonstrated significantly increased feelings of connection, love and belonging, compared with the other two groups, indicating that daydreaming serves
Daydreamed, Demonstrated, Daydreaming
29. Daydreamed Designs Liquid Matte Lipstick
30. Daydreamed Prompts #12 Protagonist/hero has been trapped in their own body from a young age due to illness
31. I always Daydreamed about the happy moments we could experience – a wedding, raising a family, traveling to new places together
32. The only one i remebr was a few days ago a Daydreamed for 1 hours about a laundromat
33. Since she was a little girl, she has Daydreamed about what it would be like to live on another planet
34. Since She Was A Little Girl, She Has Daydreamed About What It Would Be Like To Live On Another Planet
Definition of daydream (Entry 1 of 2) : a pleasant visionary usually wishful creation of the imagination
There are many types of daydreams, and there is no consistent definition amongst psychologists. However, the characteristic that is common to all forms of daydreaming meets the criteria for mild dissociation. Also, the impacts of different types of daydreams are not identical.
Examples of daydream in a Sentence. Noun I drifted off in a daydream during the class. hoped that one day world peace would be a reality and not just a daydream. Verb Instead of studying, he spent the afternoon daydreaming about his vacation. See More.
Verb Instead of studying, he spent the afternoon daydreaming about his vacation. Recent Examples on the Web: Noun Its approach offers the young Angeleno protagonists a chance to treat scenes like blank canvases on which to stage their daydreams and declarations, however big or small.