1. What does Dastardling mean? (rare) An insignificant or contemptible dastard
Does, Dastardling, Dastard
2. Definition of Dastardling in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dastardling, Definitions, Dictionary
3. What does Dastardling mean? Information and translations of Dastardling in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Does, Dastardling, Dictionary, Definitions
4. Find all the synonyms and alternative words for Dastardling at Synonyms.com, the largest free online thesaurus, antonyms, definitions and translations resource on the web.
5. Many of the old gems collected in the OED are fairly self defining-like Dastardling, deericide, demonette, infantocracy, moanification, pigfully, poundiferous, squirtical, tigerocious, and
Defining, Dastardling, Deericide, Demonette
6. • Dastardling a contemptible dastard 1800 nonce word • DAWKIN a coward 19C Eng
Dastardling, Dastard, Dawkin
7. And if they put him to the torture, will he, Will he, that Dastardling, have strength enough—— WALLENSTEIN (lost in thought)
8. America,feculent Dastardling Ben Shapiro is offended
9. Will _he_, that Dastardling, have strength enough--WALLENSTEIN (_lost in thought_)
10. Dastardling dastardly dastardness dastards dastardy (current term) dastgah dastgahs dasy-dasyclad: dasyclads dasymeter dasymeters dasymetric dasypaedal dasypaedes dasypaedic dasyphyllous dasypod dasypods: Literary usage of Dastardy
Dastardling, Dastardly, Dastardness, Dastards, Dastardy, Dastgah, Dastgahs, Dasy, Dasyclad, Dasyclads, Dasymeter, Dasymeters, Dasymetric, Dasypaedal, Dasypaedes, Dasypaedic, Dasyphyllous, Dasypod, Dasypods
11. Dastardling Just in time for Christmas, this nonce word for “A contemptible dastard” could be, with minimal stretching, a perfect synonym for little bastard, one of the three known species of bastard found in the greater metropolitan area
12. Dastardlingsを解説文に含む見出し語の英和和英辞典の検索結果です。出典:『Wiktionary』 (2016/10/19 19:38 UTC 版)名詞Dastardlingsplural of Dastardling
Dastardlings, Dastardlingsplural, Dastardling
13. (Dastardling: First of all, language
14. Dastardlingを解説文に含む見出し語の英和和英辞典の検索結果です。出典:『Wiktionary』 (2016/10/19 19:38 UTC 版)名詞Dastardlingsplural of Dastardling
15. And if they put him to the torture, will he, Will he, that Dastardling, have strength enough—— WALLENSTEIN (lost in thought)
Definition of dastardly 1 : cowardly 2 : characterized by underhandedness or treachery a dastardly attack a dastardly villain Other Words from dastardly Synonyms & Antonyms Choose the Right Synonym More Example Sentences Learn More about dastardly
The definition of dastardly is someone or something evil, wicked or cruel.
Dastardly is defined as "cowardly" or "characterized by underhandedness or treachery." Where does dastardly come from? The adjective dates to the 16th century, formed rather straightforwardly from the Middle English noun dastard , meaning "coward" or "a person who acts treacherously or underhandedly."