1. To hang loosely and swing or sway to and fro: Earrings Dangled from her ears.
2. To hang loosely, especially with a jerking or swaying motion: The rope Dangled in the breeze
3. To hang loosely and swing or sway to and fro: Earrings Dangled from her ears.
4. He Dangled the puppet in front of the children.
5. Be.Dangled creates one-of-a-kind, unique, handcrafted jewelry
6. Be.Dangled, West Fargo, North Dakota
7. Video: Watch Man Dangled a Donut In Front of Cop Who Doesn't Want to Show His Badge in Everett, Washington; Man Gets Assaulted By Another Cop, But Then is Charged With Assault By Donut
Dangled, Donut, Doesn
8. Dad Dangled a few twenties before us, but we told him he'd have to pay more to get us to clean out the whole garage
9. Dangled Maily used in the sport of hockey, it is to deke around your opponet with the puck in a fancy fashion
10. These days, “garage weeks” and hack days are Dangled in front of employees who are compensated for their time, and three times a year prototypes are showcased to senior employees at
11. Dangles Here at Simply Dangled all earrings are nickel free, hook and lever back style
12. North Korea Dangled a meeting in hopes of the vice president softening his message, which would have ceded the world stage for their propaganda during the Olympics.
13. He Dangled the string in front of the cat, hoping that it was in the mood for play.
14. (verb) Dangled my feet in the water.
15. Manuel Dangled the promise of eliminating corruption to get the people to vote for him
16. The salesman Dangled an interest free loan in front of Sally to get her to buy the car now.
17. Dad Dangled a few twenties before us, but we told him he'd have to pay more to get us to clean out the whole garage
18. Dad Dangled a few twenties in front of us, but we told him he
19. The kids Dangled their feet over the dock
20. SEE CUPCAKKE AT THE EDEN TOUR: http://cupcakkestore.com/pages/touriTunes: http://hyperurl.co/DanglediTunesSpotify: http://hyperurl.co/DangledSpotifyAmazon: h
21. To hang or swing loosely, or to make something do this dangle from A light bulb Dangled from a wire in the ceiling
Do, Dangle, Dangled
22. Dangle something in/over etc something I Dangled my feet in the clear blue water
23. 2 → dangle something in front of somebody/before somebody → See Verb table Examples from the Corpus dangle • She Dangled a hand in the water.
24. Dangled Carat is a story of how one woman meets a man who instantly becomes her boyfriend
25. Dangled Carat is the perfect light-hearted, laugh-out-loud, relatable book for every girl who wondered if she should love him or dump him
26. Perfect for fans of Jen Lancaster, Sophie Kinsella & Emily Giffin "Dangled Carat sparkles with humor and shines with wisdom
27. What does Dangled mean? Simple past tense and past participle of dangle
Does, Dangled, Dangle
28. Michigan offered $300 million worth of incentives, California Dangled $250 million in assistance and other states offered help, but didn't disclose details of the offers.
Dangled, Didn, Disclose, Details
29. Dangled and Dangled and Dangled and Dangled and Dangled my heart up and down Just like my bangles, yeah, just like my bangles, that nigga had been around Dangled and Dangled and Dangled and Dangled
30. SEATTLE, WA — Seattle transportation crews worked into the early evening to safely retrieve a semi-truck that left the southbound Interstate 5 express lanes and Dangled …
31. The scientists Dangled the cameras above hooks baited with small squid and mashed shrimp
32. Baited camera snaps first live giant squid Lightning and thunder struck, and a projected tree motif began shaking violently while the dancers Dangled from makeshift nooses fashioned from the panels.
33. At least eight people were injured after a New York City accordion-style bus veered off the road and half of it Dangled off an overpass
34. The man, who is in his 20s, Dangled from the tower’s 16th-floor balcony beginning at about 5:30 p.m
35. A cigarette Dangled from his lips
36. He Dangled a piece of string in front of the cat.
37. Synonyms for Dangled in Free Thesaurus
38. Provided to YouTube by TuneCoreDangled · CupcakKeEden℗ 2018 CupcakKeReleased on: 2018-11-09Auto-generated by YouTube.
39. So if something is fanDangled, it has been decorated to the point of excess
40. Police sources confirmed the man was the same who Dangled off the 16th-floor balcony of Trump Tower overnight Sunday, threatening to kill himself unless he …
41. A toddler has died after plunging 150 feet from a cruise ship while being Dangled out of a window by her granddad
42. Arms and legs Dangled from the sides of the bulldozers 'buckets as they drove to offload their cargo into a trench already teeming with rotting, bloated bodies
43. A wooden cane Dangled from a rope on his left wrist and a lei of kukui nuts hung around his neck.
44. The man who Dangled from Trump Tower for more than 13 hours from Sunday into Monday jumped out of a private ambulance that was taking him …
45. New York Dangled Extra Incentives in Initial Bid to Lure Amazon HQ2 E-commerce retailer was offered $800 million more in tax credits and grants than previously known
verb (used without object), dan·gled, dan·gling. to hang loosely, especially with a jerking or swaying motion: The rope dangled in the breeze. to hang around or follow a person, as if seeking favor or attention.
1 : to hang loosely especially with a swinging motion The keys were there, dangling in the ignition. — Louis Sachar, Holes 2 : to cause to hang loosely We dangled our feet in the water. What made you want to look up dangle?
In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use. The hope dangled as the movie concludes is the possibility of love. Secondly, many observations are temptingly dangled before the reader, but not explored in greater detail.
Dangler definition, to hang loosely, especially with a jerking or swaying motion: The rope dangled in the breeze. See more.