1. Dallier synonyms, Dallier pronunciation, Dallier translation, English dictionary definition of Dallier
Dallier, Dictionary, Definition
2. 11 synonyms of Dallier from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
3. Dallier: someone who moves slowly or more slowly than others
4. Find 49 ways to say Dallier, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Dallier is a French surname.Notable people with the surname include: Henri Dallier (1849–1934), French classical organist; Philippe Dallier (born 1962), French politician; Roger Dallier (1919–1993), French film …
6. Synonyms for Dallier include procrastinator, crawler, dawdler, dragger, laggard, lagger, lingerer, loiterer, plodder and slowpoke
Dallier, Dawdler, Dragger
7. DillyDallier synonyms, dillyDallier pronunciation, dillyDallier translation, English dictionary definition of dillyDallier
Dillydallier, Dictionary, Definition
8. DillyDallier - someone who wastes time Dallier, dilly-Dallier, lounger, mope do-nothing, idler, layabout, loafer, bum - person who does no work; "a
Dillydallier, Dallier, Dilly, Do, Does
9. The Dallier family name was found in the USA, and Canada between 1840 and 1920
10. The most Dallier families were found in the USA in 1880
11. In 1840 there was 1 Dallier family living in Louisiana
12. This was 100% of all the recorded Dallier's in the USA
13. Louisiana had the highest population of Dallier …
14. Douglas J. Dallier Assistant Professor
15. Douglas J. Dallier earned his PhD from The Florida State University College of Criminology and Criminal Justice, and has published articles on topics such as state corporate crime, political prisoners, police states, dictatorship, right-wing authoritarianism, Southern chain gangs, the war on drugs, and scientific falsifiability.
Douglas, Dallier, Dictatorship, Drugs
16. Contemplation (Dallier, Henri) F
17. Fantaisie-caprice (Dallier, Henri) G
18. 6 Grands préludes, Op.19 (Dallier, Henri) I
19. 5 Invocations (Dallier, Henri) M
20. Messe nuptiale (Dallier, Henri) O
21. Offertoire 'In Deo Charitas' (Dallier, Henri) Offertoire sur l'hymne 'Ad regias' (Dallier, Henri) O cont
22. Offertoire sur l'hymne 'Ave maris stella' (Dallier
23. What Dallier means in Hawaiian , Dallier meaning in Hawaiian, Dallier definition, examples and pronunciation of Dallier in Hawaiian language.
24. Dallier: 1 n someone who wastes time Synonyms: dilly-Dallier , dillyDallier , lounger , mope Type of: bum , do-nothing , idler , layabout , loafer person who does no work
Dallier, Dilly, Dillydallier, Do, Does
25. Douglas Dallier is a professor in the Criminal Justice department at University of Maryland Global Campus - see what their students are saying about them or leave a rating yourself.
Douglas, Dallier, Department
26. Definitions of Dallier, synonyms, antonyms, derivatives of Dallier, analogical dictionary of Dallier (English)
Definitions, Dallier, Derivatives, Dictionary
27. Get the latest news, stats, videos, highlights and more about guard Anthony Dallier on ESPN.
28. Definition of Dallier in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Dallier, Definitions, Dictionary
29. What does Dallier mean? Information and translations of Dallier in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
Does, Dallier, Dictionary, Definitions
30. What is the definition of Dallier? What is the meaning of Dallier? How do you use Dallier in a sentence? What are synonyms for Dallier?
Definition, Dallier, Do
31. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Dilly-Dallier yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
Dilly, Dallier, Dictionary, Dot
32. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Dilly-Dallier” Contribute to Crossword Clues
33. Synonyms for Dallier in Free Thesaurus
34. 4 synonyms for Dallier: dillyDallier, dilly-Dallier, lounger, mope
Dallier, Dillydallier, Dilly
35. What Dallier means in Punjabi , Dallier meaning in Punjabi, Dallier definition, examples and pronunciation of Dallier in Punjabi language.
36. Jun 22, 2017 - Anthony Dallier went undrafted in the 2017 NBA Draft making him an Unrestricted FA
37. Dictionary entry overview: What does Dallier mean? • Dallier (noun) The noun Dallier has 1 sense:
Dictionary, Does, Dallier
38. Someone who wastes time Familiarity information: Dallier used as a noun is very rare.
39. Rudolph Frances Dallier Milton - Rudolph Frances Dallier ( Rudy ) 85 passed away peacefully on January 16, 2021
40. Dallier, Henri: I-Catalogue Number I-Cat
41. What is the definition of Dallier? What is the meaning of Dallier? How do you use Dallier in a sentence? What are synonyms for Dallier?
Definition, Dallier, Do
42. Aël Dallier Vega, Editor: Caméra de poche: Années 80/Mutants
43. Aël Dallier Vega is known for her work on Caméra de poche: Années 80/Mutants (2009), Atlantics (2019) and Fort Buchanan (2014).
44. I used to go by hours, but I've found that I'm a Dallier.
45. His is a prose that almost palpably exudes probity and decency (a very Orwellian word, that), while his political trajectory - from disaffected Etonian schoolboy, to disaffected imperial policeman, to disaffected Dallier in the pays-bas of the Depression, to convinced socialist warrior, to disaffected socialist and anti
Decency, Disaffected, Dallier, Depression
46. Find more ways to say dilly-Dallier, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. Dallier - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
48. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Dallier n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
49. Synonyms for dilly-Dallier in Free Thesaurus
50. 15 synonyms for dilly-Dallier: dawdler, lag, laggard, lagger, lingerer, loiterer, poke
Dilly, Dallier, Dawdler
51. Roger Dallier, Director: Mademoiselle de la Ferté
Dallier, Director, De
52. View Ralph Dallier’s profile on LinkedIn, the world's largest professional community
53. Henri Dallier was a French organist and composer, born on 20 March 1849
54. Dictionary entry overview: What does dilly-Dallier mean? • DILLY-Dallier (noun) The noun DILLY-Dallier has 1 sense:
Dictionary, Does, Dilly, Dallier
55. Someone who wastes time Familiarity information: DILLY-Dallier used as a noun is very rare.
56. Ralph Dallier is Owner at Franklin Interiors, Inc
57. View Ralph Dallier’s professional profile on Relationship Science, the database of decision makers.
Dallier, Database, Decision
58. Check Reputation Score for Nancy Dallier in Naples, FL - View Criminal & Court Records Photos Address, Emails & Phone Numbers Personal Review Income & Net Worth
59. Alexandre Dallier, São Paulo, SP
dally (verb) · dallies (third person present) · dallied (past tense) · dallied (past participle) · dallying (present participle)
Synonyms & Antonyms of dallier. someone who moves slowly or more slowly than others. the dalliers began to hurry when they realized a violent storm was brewing.
To play amorously; flirt: My friend dallied with my cousin during the picnic. 2. To consider or occupy oneself with something in a careless or unserious fashion; toy. See Synonyms at flirt. 3. To dawdle, delay, or linger: Don't dally or we'll miss the train. To spend (time) idly: dally away the afternoon.
To consider or occupy oneself with something in a careless or unserious fashion; toy. See Synonyms at flirt. 3. To dawdle, delay, or linger: Don't dally or we'll miss the train. To spend (time) idly: dally away the afternoon. [Middle English dalien, from Old French dalier .] dal′li·er n.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Idioms . 1. To play amorously; flirt: My friend dallied with my cousin during the picnic. 2. To consider or occupy oneself with something in a careless or unserious fashion; toy. See Synonyms at flirt. 3. To dawdle, delay, or linger: Don't dally or we'll miss the train. To spend (time) idly: dally away the afternoon.