1. 6 synonyms of Daises from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 8 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Daises: a level usually raised surface.
3. The name Daises drew inspiration from the vibrantly wrought cult-classic 1966 film “Daisies,” where through a series of disparate episodes, two existentially disillusioned women engage in revelrous and anarchic behavior.
Daises, Drew, Daisies, Disparate, Disillusioned
4. Definition of Daises in the Definitions.net dictionary
Definition, Daises, Definitions, Dictionary
5. Information and translations of Daises in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
Daises, Dictionary, Definitions
6. Plant Height: 2 to 3 feet Plant Propagation: Shasta Daises are easily started from seeds
DAISES [ˈdāəs, ˈdīəs]
Daisie as a girls' name is of Old English derivation, and the meaning of Daisie is "day's eye".
Daisy Meaning and Symbolism. Daisies symbolize innocence and purity. This stems from an old Celtic legend. According to the legend, whenever an infant died, God sprinkled daisies over the earth to cheer the parents up.
The definition of a daisy is a type of flower with white petals around a yellow center, or a female name, or is slang for something very good. An example of a daisy is a white wildflower used in a bouquet.
April Birth Flower. Daisy is a sunlike flower appearance which has ray flowers (commonly called petals) surround a golden center of tiny disk flowers, an arrangement typical of the composite family. Daisy is the second largest family of flowering plants, in terms of number of species.