1. The Cystolith is a spindle-shaped body composed of concentric layers of longitudinally oriented cellulose microfibrils associated with pectins and other cell wall polysaccharides
Cystolith, Composed, Concentric, Cellulose, Cell
2. Some Cystoliths also contain silicon and are covered in a sheath of siliceous material.
Cystoliths, Contain, Covered
3. Cystolith a structure found in some plants, e.g
4. Cystolith definition is - a calcium carbonate concretion arising from the cellulose wall of cells of higher plants.
Cystolith, Calcium, Carbonate, Concretion, Cellulose, Cells
5. Cystolith A stalk-like crystal of calcium carbonate formed inside an epidermal cell by crystal growth on to an ingrowth from the cell wall. A cell containing a Cystolith is known as a lithocyst
Cystolith, Crystal, Calcium, Carbonate, Cell, Containing
6. Source for information on Cystolith: A Dictionary of Plant Sciences dictionary.
7. A Cystolitholapaxy is a medical procedure used to treat bladder stones by using a cystoscope to locate and break the stones into smaller fragments.
8. A Cystolithalopaxy is the most common procedure used to treat bladder stones
9. Cystolith hairs, important criteria for the identification of marihuana leaf fragments, occur among several dicotyledonous families, notably the Moraceae, Boraginaceae, Loasaceae, Ulmaceae, and Caimabinaceae
Cystolith, Criteria, Caimabinaceae
10. Since Cystoliths also develop in many forms, most species can be differentiated from Cannabis only by a very close morphological examination.
Cystoliths, Can, Cannabis, Close
11. Cystolith is a botanical term for the inorganic concretions, usually of calcium carbonate, formed in a cellulose matrix in special cells called lithocysts, generally in the leaf of plants of certain families, e.g
Cystolith, Concretions, Calcium, Carbonate, Cellulose, Cells, Called, Certain
12. In Acanthaceae … arranged in opposite pairs, with Cystoliths (enlarged cells containing crystals of calcium carbonate) in streaks or protuberances in the vegetative parts
Cystoliths, Cells, Containing, Crystals, Calcium, Carbonate
13. The Cystolith is a spindle-shaped body composed of concentric layers of longitudinally orientated cellulose microfibrils associated with pectins and other cell wall polysaccharides
Cystolith, Composed, Concentric, Cellulose, Cell
14. Some Cystoliths also contain silicon and are covered in a sheath of siliceous material.
Cystoliths, Contain, Covered
15. Cystolith: A stone within the bladder; What are the different types of kidney stones? Calcium oxalate is by far the most common type of kidney stone
Cystolith, Calcium, Common
16. Cystolithotomy: [ sis″to-lĭ-thot´ah-me ] incision of the bladder for removal of a calculus ; called also Cystolithectomy .
Cystolithotomy, Calculus, Called, Cystolithectomy
17. (b1) Live plant; (b2) Cystolith in hypodermal region of leaf (T.S.); (b3) Micrometeric height measurement of hypodermal Cystolith; (b4) Micrometeric width measurement of hypodermal Cystolith; (b5
18. Primary bladder calculi are rarely encountered in the Western world and are usually secondary to urinary stasis following an obstruction.… Bladder Calculus (Cystolith): Read more about Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Complications, Causes and Prognosis.
Calculi, Calculus, Cystolith, Complications, Causes
19. Hypernyms ("Cystolith" is a kind of): calculus ; concretion (a hard lump produced by the concretion of mineral salts; found in hollow organs or ducts of the body) Context examples
Cystolith, Calculus, Concretion, Context
20. [n -S] Medical Definition of Cystolith
21. (27 Sep 1997) Lexicographical Neighbors of Cystolith
22. Find more ways to say Cystolith, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
23. Shop for Cystolith art from the world's greatest living artists
24. All Cystolith artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
25. Choose your favorite Cystolith designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more!
Choose, Cystolith, Cases
26. Cystolith answers are found in the Taber's Medical Dictionary powered by Unbound Medicine
27. Translation for 'Cystolith' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
28. Looking for Cystolith? Find out information about Cystolith
29. A concretion of calcium carbonate arising from the cell walls of modified epidermal cells in some flowering plants Explanation of Cystolith
Concretion, Calcium, Carbonate, Cell, Cells, Cystolith
30. These are words formed by appending one letter to Cystolith
31. Cystoliths ; Direct anagrams of Cystolith
32. Hemocyte Cystoliths are a resource dropped by the Hemocyte during Operation: Plague Star, and used to build that event's clan trophies
33. How to say Cystolith in English? Pronunciation of Cystolith with 1 audio pronunciation, 4 synonyms, 2 meanings, 1 translation and more for Cystolith.
34. Cystolith: A mineral concretion, usually of calcium carbonate, occurring in the epidermal cells of certain plants, such as figs.
Cystolith, Concretion, Calcium, Carbonate, Cells, Certain
35. Synonyms for Cystolith in Free Thesaurus
36. 1 synonym for Cystolith: bladder stone
37. What are synonyms for Cystolith?
38. Http://www.theaudiopedia.com What is Cystolith? What does Cystolith mean? Cystolith meaning - Cystolith definition - Cystolith explanation.Source:
39. Cystolith hairs – Leaves and stalks have waxy, Cystolith hairs – that act like feathers on a duck – and shed water
40. Common crawl The microscopic study of the leaves shows, in addition to epidermal cells with Cystoliths , stinging hairs with a cell pointed on a bulb basilar bloated, multicellular.
Common, Crawl, Cells, Cystoliths, Cell
41. Total Cystolith dissolution was achieved by week 2 for 5 cats, which were presumed to have struvite Cystoliths
Cystolith, Cats, Cystoliths
42. All other cats underwent cystotomy for stone removal after radiographic evidence of Cystoliths were still present at 2 weeks (1 cat with severe signs), 4 weeks (5 cats), or 6 weeks (1 cat).
Cats, Cystotomy, Cystoliths, Cat
43. Cystolith (Thesaurus) cystoid cystoma
Cystolith, Cystoid, Cystoma
44. Cystolith in American English (ˈsɪstoʊˌlɪθ ; ˈsɪstəˌlɪθ)
45. (i) Cystolith: It is an outgrowth of the epidermal cell wall; Calcium carbonate occurs as a large mass of small crystals in many plants leaves
Cystolith, Cell, Calcium, Carbonate, Crystals
46. Cystolith: 1 n a calculus formed in the bladder Synonyms: bladder stone Type of: calculus , concretion a hard lump produced by the concretion of mineral salts; found in hollow organs or ducts of the body
Cystolith, Calculus, Concretion
47. Evaluation of a dry therapeutic urinary diet and concurrent administration of antimicrobials for struvite Cystolith dissolution in dogs BMC Vet Res
48. The Cystolith is shown to be composed of four distinct mineral phases with different chemical properties: an almost pure silica phase grades into a Mg-rich silica phase
Cystolith, Composed, Chemical
49. It is the filler material that determines the final shape and volume of the Cystolith.
50. What does Cystoliths mean? Plural form of Cystolith
51. This dog had the largest Cystolith in the responder group (2.7 cm)
Definition of cystolith. : a calcium carbonate concretion arising from the cellulose wall of cells of higher plants.
At maturity it is heavily impregnated with calcium carbonate. Some cystoliths also contain silicon and are covered in a sheath of siliceous material. Cystolith formation occurs at the tip of a peg that grows in from the lithocyst wall.
Medical Definition of cystolithiasis. : the presence of calculi in the urinary bladder.
Cystolith formation occurs at the tip of a peg that grows in from the lithocyst wall. Evidence from ultrastructure suggests that the lithocyst cytoplasm transports carbohydrates to the cystolith via Golgi vesicles, and organizes the deposition of cystolith cellulose microfibrils via a system of microtubules lying beneath...