1. Cutting is when a person deliberately hurts themselves by scratching or Cutting their body with a sharp object
2. Cutting is a form of self-injury -- the person is literally making small cuts on his or her body, usually the arms and legs
3. Cutting synonyms, Cutting pronunciation, Cutting translation, English dictionary definition of Cutting
4. Capable of or designed for incising, shearing, or severing: a Cutting tool.
5. Cutting is a way some people try to cope with the pain of strong emotions, intense pressure, or upsetting relationship problems
6. Something made by Cutting, as a recording.
7. When someone harms themselves by Cutting, burning, punching, or engaging in other forms of self-injury (without intending for death to be an end goal), they’re engaging in what’s known as
8. The relief that comes from Cutting or self-harming is only temporary and creates far more problems than it solves
Comes, Cutting, Creates
9. Relief from Cutting or self-harm is short lived, and is quickly followed by other feelings like shame and guilt
10. 100 synonyms of Cutting from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 237 related words, definitions, and antonyms
11. Cutting: causing intense discomfort to one's skin.
12. Cutting entails making small cuts on body parts such as the wrists, arms, legs, stomach, and chest
Cutting, Cuts, Chest
13. People who cut themselves usually try to conceal their wounds, thereby Cutting in places easily covered by clothing
Cut, Conceal, Cutting, Covered, Clothing
14. Affecting young people aged 12-24 years old, Cutting is …
15. Cutting is a form of what is known as “self-injurious behavior” or “non-suicidal self-injury.” Other types of self-injury include scratching, burning, ripping or pulling skin or hair, self-bruising, and breaking bones
16. While Cutting may occur on any part of the body, it is most common on …
17. And, the ways people may self-harm extend far beyond the usual references to Cutting in media
18. Here are some of the most common types of self-injury: Cutting; Scratching; Burning; Carving words or symbols
Common, Cutting, Carving
19. Cutting is when a person uses any sharp object (such as a razor, or knife, anything really) to harm oneself, usually on the arms or wrists
20. My own experience with Cutting was very complex, and confusing
Cutting, Complex, Confusing
21. Cutting is a type of self-harm in which teens deliberately cut or scratch themselves with knives, razor blades, or other sharp objects, but not with any intention of trying to commit suicide.
Cutting, Cut, Commit
22. Discover Cutting Boards on Amazon.com at a great price
23. Our Kitchen Utensils & Gadgets category offers a great selection of Cutting Boards and more
24. Find 41 ways to say Cutting, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. Cutting boards are essential to any kitchen, at least if you like your counters -- but which do you choose? Like most things, Cutting boards come in a selection of materials from plastic to glass to bamboo, flexible to rigid, and small to large.
Cutting, Counters, Choose, Come
26. Cutting is a type of self-harm that some people use to manage negative feelings
27. Self-harm most often refers to Cutting, burning, scratching, and other forms of external injury; it can, however, also include internal or emotional harm, such as consuming toxic amounts of alcohol
Cutting, Can, Consuming
28. Cutting noun [C] (DIVIDED PIECE) a piece cut from a plant and used to grow a new plant (Definition of Cutting from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
Cutting, Cut, Cambridge, Content
29. Cutting is the separation or opening of a physical object, into two or more portions, through the application of an acutely directed force.
30. Implements commonly used for Cutting are the knife and saw, or in medicine and science the scalpel and microtome.However, any sufficiently sharp object is capable of Cutting if it has a hardness sufficiently larger than the object being cut, and if it is
Commonly, Cutting, Capable, Cut
31. Cutting isn't new, but this form of self-injury (SI) has been out in the open more in recent years, portrayed in movies and on TV — even talked about by celebrities who have admitted to Cutting themselves at some point
32. Cutting is a serious issue that affects many teens.
33. A plant Cutting is a piece of a plant that is used in horticulture for vegetative (asexual) propagation
34. Cutting and other forms of self-harm are types of medical illnesses
35. Cutting is a western-style equestrian competition in which a horse and rider work together before a judge or panel of judges to demonstrate the horse's athleticism and ability to handle cattle.Modern competition utilizes a 2 1 ⁄ 2 minute performance, called a "run." Each contestant is assisted by four helpers: two are designated as turnback riders, who help to keep cattle from running off to
Cutting, Competition, Cattle, Called, Contestant
36. John Boos' Maple Cutting Board (also called the "Boos Block") is the priciest board in our roundup, but it's also the most stunning
37. Made from sustainably-sourced, high-quality maple, the Boos Block is strong, durable, and is much easier on your knives than plastic Cutting boards.
38. In this video I show you suit/kameez Cutting step by step in very easy way.Armhole Cutting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnoP-WZHvQ
39. Cutting boards provide the ideal surface for Cutting fruits, vegetables, meat and lots more without damaging kitchen counters and tabletops
40. Find an extensive selection of paper Cutting machines and tools at JOANN's! Explore the collection of cricut machines, die-cut machines, die-cut accessories, and more, for all your paper Cutting …
Cutting, Collection, Cricut, Cut
41. Personalized Cutting Board Engraved Custom Cutting Board Couple Gifts Wedding Engagement Anniversary Housewarming Mother's Day Gifts for Her PacificCustoms
Cutting, Custom, Couple
42. Cutting, in horticulture, part of a plant stem, leaf, or root cut off and used for producing a new plant
43. It is a convenient and inexpensive method of propagation, not possible for all plants but used generally for grapes; chrysanthemums; verbenas (stem Cuttings); blackberries (root Cuttings); African violets (leaf Cuttings); and for many other plants.
Convenient, Chrysanthemums, Cuttings
44. Electronic Cutting machines carve images out of vinyl, card stock, iron-on transfers—some can even cut leather and wood
Cutting, Carve, Card, Can, Cut
45. Get started Cutting down on sugar with these tips: Toss the table sugar (white and brown), syrup, honey and molasses
46. Try Cutting the usual amount of sugar you add by half and wean down from there
47. While Cutting, it is especially important to keep this up otherwise your body might start turning to it's protein sources for energy which could result in a loss of muscle tissue
48. Marine Corps Cutting Scores, Cutting score for sgt usmc, Cutting score for cpl usmc, Cutting score for sgt, Cutting score for cpl, manpower Cutting scores, ACTIVE
Corps, Cutting, Cpl
49. Don Diablo - Cutting Shapes is OUT NOW on Don Diablo's HEXAGON label! Like this track? Download on Beatport or add it to your favourite Spotify/Apple Music p
50. Ford Cutting shifts, partially building F-150 pickups and Edge SUVs due to chip shortage
51. Definition and synonyms of Cutting from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
52. This is the British English definition of Cutting.View American English definition of Cutting.
53. Cutting Edge, Fredericksburg, Virginia
54. Full service salon specializing in color, foils, ombré, balayage, and precision Cutting
cutting (noun) · cuttings (plural noun)