1. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "cut" and "down." Unfortunately, we'll have to Cut down that old tree because the inspector thinks it could fall on our house in a bad storm.
2. Cut down synonyms, Cut down pronunciation, Cut down translation, English dictionary definition of Cut down
3. Find 12 ways to say Cut down, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Cut down to size; knock down to size
5. The Crossword Solver found 71 answers to the Cut down crossword clue
6. Cut down is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
7. 21 rows · Crossword Clue The crossword clue Cut down
8. Cut down Game Calls Customer Testimonial
9. Give the guys at Cut down Calls a call
10. Trust me you won’t be disappointed with a Cut down Call.
11. Cut down increases your damage output by 0% 15% (based on target's additional maximum health)
12. Synonyms for Cut down include assassinate, clear, fell, strike down, dispatch, kill, lop, massacre, slaughter and slay
13. To reduce the amount or number of something: Cut down on sth The supermarket chain has promised to Cut down on packaging
14. This new system should Cut down the time spent in meetings
15. Synonyms of cut (down) to bring down by cutting we need to Cut down that dying tree Synonyms for cut (down)
16. Cut someone down to sizeto make someone accept that they are not as important or impressive as they believe they are Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Cut down from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education
17. This is the British English definition of Cut down.
18. Phrasal verb If you Cut down on something or Cut down something, you use or do less of it
19. He Cut down on coffee and ate a balanced diet.
20. (verb) They want to Cut down several trees to make room for the parking lot.
21. Cut something down (to…) Cut down (on something) to reduce the size, amount or number of something We need to cut the article down to 1 000 words
22. The doctor told him to Cut down on his drinking.
23. The D2 Double Reed from Cut down is the first new J-Frame Double Reed we’ve created
24. Cut down on Saturated Fats Limiting saturated fats is important for your health — and it doesn’t mean you have to Cut down on flavor
25. Reduce to reduce the amount of something cut something ↔ down Installing double-glazing will Cut down the noise from traffic
26. On By getting the design right, you can Cut down on accidents
27. 2 eat/use less to eat, drink, or use less of something, especially in order to improve your health I’ve always smoked, but I’m trying to Cut down
28. On Cut down on fatty foods if you want to lose weight
29. Cut down vb (adverb) (transitive) to fell when intr, often followed by on: to reduce or make a reduction (in) (transitive) to remake (an old garment) in order to make a smaller one
30. Plants Cut down on the length of time till roots are developed quick to cut people down in a nano second The forests will be Cut down.
31. You can Cut downward with the bottom of the bar
32. Cut down scales dramatically over game time due flat health differences being much narrower before level scaling and items kick in
33. See 11 authoritative translations of Cut down in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
34. Cut down translate: réduire, abattre, abattre, réduire
35. Cut down: See: abridge , curtail , decrease , deduct , digest , diminish , dispatch , extirpate , lessen , minimize , reduce , retrench
36. Cut down 'Cut down' is a 7 letter phrase starting with C and ending with N Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cut down We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Cut down will help you to finish your crossword today
37. Cut down to size Cut down to size, fold content by 3 rolls Cut down to/on - grammar Cut down/ cut short femoral cut-down with endostent procedure - medical If we recycle paper, not as many trees will need to be Cut down
38. It's important to plant trees when they're Cut down - grammar Plants Cut down on the length of time till roots are developed
39. To reduce the amount or number of something: Cut down on sth The supermarket chain has promised to Cut down on packaging
40. This new system should Cut down the time spent in meetings
41. (Định nghĩa của Cut down từ Từ điển Cambridge Tiếng Anh Doanh nghiệp © Cambridge University Press)
42. Synonyms for Cut down in Free Thesaurus
43. 17 synonyms for Cut down: reduce, trim back, trim down, cut, cut back, trim, bring down, slash, knock down, push down, pull down, down, cut out, mow, fell
44. What are synonyms for Cut down?
45. You may have to change your dress and become modest, or your eating habits and Cut down on fat, or get rid of the chocolates, or the chicken and fish and whatever else
46. Examples: I need to really Cut down on sweets
47. He’s rich, so he doesn’t need to Cut down on his expenses if he doesn’t want to
48. Examples: Stop cutting down the trees! The manicurist asked me if I wanted my nails Cut down
cut down. 1. Literally, to chop something down, as of a tree. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "cut" and "down.". Unfortunately, we'll have to cut down that old tree because the inspector thinks it could fall on our house in a bad storm. 2. To insult or disparage someone, often publicly.
cut down, cut out(verb) intercept (a player) Synonyms: trim down, bring down, cut back, knock down, strike down, fell, trim back, scratch out, slash, down, reduce, cut, push down, drop, pull down, cut out, trim, cut off, mow. mow, cut down(verb) cut with a blade or mower. "mow the grass". Synonyms:
The definition of "cut down on" is: to reduce the amount of something you use. Example Sentences: You should try to cut down on the amount of driving you do, to help the environment.
cut out 1. verb To remove a shape or figure from something, such as paper, by cutting. The kids are busy cutting out paper dolls for a craft project. 2. verb To be well-suited for success in a particular area.