1. Customise definition is - British spelling of customize … See the full definition
2. Customise synonyms, Customise pronunciation, Customise translation, English dictionary definition of Customise
3. Past participle: Customised Gerund: customising Imperative Customise Customise Present I Customise you Customise he/she/it Customises we Customise you
4. The word is so new that some dictionaries, including the main British ones, have yet to recognize Customise etc., but that spelling is now very common in all sorts of texts from outside North America.
5. Shop By Sport Running Football Basketball NBA Tennis Golf Gym and Training Cross Training Skateboarding Yoga Rugby Customise Nike By You Customised Shoes Customised Football Jerseys
6. Shop By Sport Running Football Basketball NBA Tennis Golf Gym and Training Cross Training Skateboarding Yoga Rugby Customise Nike By You Customised Shoes
7. Customise is an alternative form of customize
8. As verbs the difference between Customise and customize is that Customise is (customize) while customize is to alter to suit individual requirements or specifications
9. Definition of Customise in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Customise mean? Information and translations of Customise in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. 'Customise' is a 9 letter word starting with C and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Customise' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Customise We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Customise will help you to finish your crossword today.
12. Customise Mine provide a range of products to personalise with no minimum order quantities but discount applied for bulk orders
13. Our range of products available to Customise are: Wristbands, Lanyards, Keyrings, Flags, Glassware, Ceramics, Wooden Gifts, Banners, Stickers and more!
14. Customise translate: выполнять по индивидуальному заказу
15. Customise (third-person singular simple present Customises, present participle customising, simple past and past participle Customised) Non- Oxford British English standard spelling of customize
16. How to Customise the Kindle Fire HD's carousel and favourites
17. Synonyms for Customised in Free Thesaurus
18. 4 synonyms for customize: Customise, custom-make, tailor-make, Customise
19. What are synonyms for Customised?
20. You can Customise the layout of your channel so that viewers can see your channel trailer, featured video and featured sections when they get to your channel homepage
21. Here's how to Customise reports and focus on the details that matter the most to you
22. "Customize" is the American spelling, and "Customise" is the British spelling
Customize definition is - to build, fit, or alter according to individual specifications. How to use customize in a sentence.
UK usually customise /ˈkʌstəmaɪz/ uk us . › to make or change something according to a customer's or user's particular needs: Employees can customize the software to suit their needs. customize sth (to sth) The basic design of the vehicle has been customized to the client's requirements.
To make or alter to individual or personal specifications: customize a van. cus′tom·i·za′tion (-ĭ-zā′shən) n. cus′tom·iz′er n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
customizeverb [ T ] ( UK usually customise) /ˈkʌstəmaɪz/ uk us . › to make or change something according to a customer's or user's particular needs: Employees can customize the software to suit their needs. customize sth (to sth) The basic design of the vehicle has been customized to the client's requirements.