1. Superficial, shallow, Cursory mean lacking in depth or solidity
2. A light, shallow, and frivolous review Cursory suggests a lack of thoroughness or a neglect of details
3. Gave the letter only a Cursory …
4. Cursory definition, going rapidly over something, without noticing details; hasty; superficial: a Cursory glance at a newspaper article
5. Cursory adjectivebrief, passing, rapid, casual, summary, slight, hurried, careless, superficial, hasty, perfunctory, desultory, offhand, slapdashI gave the letter a fairly Cursory reading
Cursory, Casual, Careless
6. The words shallow and superficial are common synonyms of Cursory
7. While all three words mean "lacking in depth or solidity," Cursory suggests a lack of thoroughness or a neglect of details
8. Gave the letter only a Cursory reading When would shallow be a good substitute for Cursory?
9. The natural history of these provinces would be an inexhaustible subject: the Cursory traveller can only describe generally
10. The Crossword Solver found 45 answers to the Cursory crossword clue
Crossword, Cursory, Clue
11. Above are the results of unscrambling Cursory
12. Above are the results of unscrambling Cursory
13. What does Cursory mean? The definition of Cursory is something done quickly with only a small attention to detail
14. The adverb for Cursory is cursorily
15. Cursory dates to the early 17th century, from the French word cursoire meaning "rapid," which comes from the Latin word cursorius, meaning "hasty, of a race or running." Something that is Cursory is done quickly
Cursory, Century, Cursoire, Comes, Cursorius
16. A teacher might take a Cursory look at a pile of completed tests, not to grade them, but to see if anyone attempted the bonus questions.
17. Cursory Space permits only a Cursory overview of these slighter works
18. From the Cambridge English Corpus Even a Cursory glance at such an approach would suggest that it is doomed to failure, and it …
Cambridge, Corpus, Cursory
19. A Cursory glance/examination/inspection He gave the report a rather Cursory look.
20. Definition of Cursory in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Cursory mean? Information and translations of Cursory in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
22. Desmond made a Cursory tour of the walls and passed on into the second room
23. And though the examples of such vicissitudes are beyond number, nevertheless I will only enumerable a few in a Cursory manner
24. This beautiful instrument afforded to its maker, October 10, 1846, a Cursory …
25. Definition of Cursory something done quickly with little attention to detail Examples of Cursory in a sentence After doing a Cursory head count, Claire realized that two of the campers were not in their tents
Cursory, Count, Claire, Campers
26. Cursory (comparative more Cursory, superlative most Cursory) hasty or superficial Most junk mail requires only a Cursory glance
27. Careless or desultory The Cursory inspection missed several irregularities
28. A Cursory glance or examination is a brief one in which you do not pay much attention to detail
29. Burke cast a Cursory glance at the menu, then flapped it shut
30. I gave the letter a fairly Cursory reading
31. Synonyms: brief, passing, rapid, casual More Synonyms of Cursory
32. Cursory (adj.) "hasty, slight, superficial, careless," c
33. Done very quickly without much attention to details Cursory glance/look Even a Cursory glance at the figures will tell you that sales are down
34. Cursory examination/inspection a Cursory examination of the evidence —cursorily adverb Examples from the Corpus Cursory • Even the most Cursory glance showed me the crowd did look awfully grand.
Cursory, Cursorily, Corpus, Crowd
35. Definition of Cursory written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
36. Cursory describes something that is done in haste, something that is done superficially and does not involve details or deep thought.Cursory is an adjective, related words are cursorily, cursoriness
Cursory, Cursorily, Cursoriness
37. The word Cursory is derived from the Latin word cursorius which means fast, as in running a race course.
Cursory, Cursorius, Course
38. Definition of Cursory adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
39. Cursory Total Number of words made out of Cursory = 41 Cursory is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 12 points.Cursory is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 13 points
40. Cursory is a 7 letter medium Word starting with C and ending with Y
41. 6 letter Words made out of Cursory
42. A Cursory glance or examination is a brief one in which you do not pay much attention to detail
43. Burke cast a Cursory glance at the menu, then flapped it shut
44. Synonyms: brief , passing , rapid , casual More Synonyms of Cursory
45. What is the definition of Cursory? What is the meaning of Cursory? How do you use Cursory in a sentence? What are synonyms for Cursory?
46. Find 35 ways to say Cursory, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. Definition of Cursory in the Fine Dictionary
48. Meaning of Cursory with illustrations and photos
49. Pronunciation of Cursory and its etymology
50. Related words - Cursory synonyms, antonyms, hypernyms and hyponyms
51. Example sentences containing Cursory
52. He put aside the papers after a Cursory study
53. After a Cursory glance at the report he frowned
54. Even a Cursory glance at the figures will tell you that sales are down this year
55. He signed with only a Cursory glance a
56. The Vermont senator said the Obama Administration's review of the earlier decision to stand apart from the treaty "can only be described as Cursory and half-hearted." undefined
57. Ellis agrees that "that sequence does seem kind of Cursory" – but only, he goes on, because Clay is so numbly affectless that even rape and torture would look banal
58. Cursory 'Cursory' is a 7 letter word starting with C and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Cursory' Clue Answer; Superficial, as a look (7) Cursory: Quick and superficial (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Cursory
Cursory, Crossword, Clues, Clue
59. The Cursory examination we were afforded measures the disadvantage of an itinerary.; Is its treatment of the subject exhaustive and definite, or Cursory and superficial?; I have already given a Cursory sketch of the geographical features of the whole continent.; Here, a very Cursory examination satisfied my visiters of the truth of my story.; Pitt had but a Cursory glance at the face, but it
60. Synonyms for Cursory in Free Thesaurus
61. 23 synonyms for Cursory: brief, passing, rapid, casual, summary, slight, hurried, careless, superficial
Cursory, Casual, Careless
62. When objections are made to the constitutionality of the law, the people, in the Cursory views which they are accustomed to take of such objects, are apt to adopt, as the tests of its constitutionality, the powers of the State and Federal Governments collectively; and if they find nothing in the law offensive to the principles of civil liberty, nothing uncongenial with the spirit of a
Constitutionality, Cursory, Collectively, Civil
63. Cursory translation in English-Tagalog dictionary
64. And a Cursory review of the appraisal may be sufficient
65. See 3 authoritative translations of Cursory in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
66. Cursory is a small plugin that allows you to load and manipulate hardware cursors at runtime with just a handful of plug-and-play Blueprint nodes.-----Demo-----Organize Custom Cursors with Tags
Cursory, Cursors, Custom
67. Built on top of the GameplayTags module, Cursory allows you to easily tag and categorize your cursors for more intuitive logic scripting.
Cursory, Categorize, Cursors
68. At Cursory examination, it seems this legislation would give the minister an unprecedented, unbalanced amount of power
69. Cursory means "performed with haste and scant attention to detail" e.g
70. So yes I think "Cursory knowledge" makes sense: 'knowledge acquired hastily and not necessarily accurately.' However, I think the person who used the phrase may have meant to say condensed or summary knowledge, meaning 'not much knowledge'
71. Definition of Cursory (adjective): quick and not thorough
72. Definition and synonyms of Cursory from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
73. This is the British English definition of Cursory.View American English definition of Cursory.
74. A Cursory review is performed when the Overall Risk Score is 800 or above