See also: Currently
1. Get the latest in news, entertainment, sports, weather and more on Currently.com
2. Currently definition is - at the present time
3. How to use Currently in a sentence.
4. Currently synonyms, Currently pronunciation, Currently translation, English dictionary definition of Currently
5. At the present time: She is Currently working on her thesis
6. 6 synonyms of Currently from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 1 related word, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find another word for Currently
8. Currently: at the present time.
9. Currently definition, at the presenttime; now: She is Currently working as a lab technician
10. Find 8 ways to say Currently, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Synonyms for Currently include nowadays, today, at the moment, in this day and age, presently, at the present time, at this stage, contemporarily, these days and for the time being
12. Find high quality fashion forward size inclusive clothing at shopCurrently.com.
13. Navigate and customize Currently.com using the navigation menu
14. Currently, from AT&T, provides everything you need to start your day, including breaking news, sports, finance, and weather
15. LEARN MORE Take me to Currently
16. Find out how to use and customize your Currently.com homepage
17. AT&T has you covered with Currently.com support and customer service.
18. But Currently can be useful when contrasting current conditions with past or future conditions—for example:
19. Peter’s Currently has 105 students, and enrollment was expected to drop to fewer than 95 students in September
20. Things like “sadly”, “incidentally”, “Currently”, “frankly”, “typically” can be sentence adverbs
21. In short, Currently.com is a new free email service powered by AT&T
22. Want to check out the new email? Go to Currently.com; Select the Sign-On button located on the upper right section of the page; Select Create AT&T Account when the sign-in box appears; Follow the prompts
23. Currently is a simple extension that replaces your "New Tab" screen with a new one that shows you the current time and the weather while providing convenient web search powered by Yahoo
24. Permissions & Reasons Used Our extension uses the minimum permissions required: Permission: "geolocation" Reason: "In order for Currently to display accurate
25. Definition of Currently in the Definitions.net dictionary
26. What does Currently mean? Information and translations of Currently in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
27. Currently is a crossword puzzle clue
28. Currently is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
29. Get your email anywhere you have internet access with Currently.com
30. Currently - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
31. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Currently adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (now, at present) en este momento loc adv locución adverbial: Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como
32. Currently, presently This Grammar.com article is about Currently, presently — enjoy your reading! 41 sec read 9,924 Views Ed Good — Grammar Tips
33. Currently available antibody tests for SARS-CoV-2 assess IgM and/or IgG to one of two viral proteins: spike or nucleocapsid
34. Currently working adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (status: in employment) travailler en ce moment vi + loc adv : He's not Currently working, but he does have several employment interviews next week.
35. Currently adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (now, at present) al momento, in questo momento loc avv locuzione avverbiale : Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Siamo
36. The hourly charge is Currently £35
37. Currently, over 500 students are enrolled on the course
38. All the options are Currently available
39. She's Currently working on a book about painters
40. This matter is Currently being discussed.
41. Currently, three vaccines are authorized and recommended to prevent COVID-19: Pfizer-BioNTech Moderna Johnson & Johnson / Janssen
42. Public defenders are Currently considered eligible to receive vaccine as their work brings them into congregate settings or necessarily places them in close contact of less than 6 feet with clients placed in congregate living settings
43. See 2 authoritative translations of Currently in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
44. CT residents and workers who are Currently eligible include: If you are eligible, Get the vaccine
45. If you are waiting to receive your scheduled first or second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine but are Currently infected with the coronavirus, there are a few guidelines health officials want you to
46. Stevesimon006 is right but for "I Currently am" It comes before a present tense verb (a word that ends with -ing (doing, having, running e.c.t.))
47. There are Currently no power options available Hi, I've been having some trouble with my laptop lately
48. It will say: There are Currently no …
49. We Currently cover the US, UK, CA and AU
50. " (single, unmarried) Used with verbs: " Only four hundred pandas Currently exist
51. " (exist) " They are Currently employing workers
52. " (be + employing, be + seeking, be + hiring) " Do you Currently receive benefits? " (receive, get) " I Currently have a job
53. " (have) " She Currently owns her own business
54. Don’t say: “Actually, I work at the university.” Say: “Currently, I work at the university.” Currently means “now, at the present moment.” Actually means “in reality,” and it is often used to make corrections: “You’re from Brazil so you speak Spanish, right?” “Actually, Portuguese is sp
55. 43.4k Followers, 545 Following, 343 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from CurrentlyHannah (@Currently.hannah)
56. Keep track of shows Currently in production or prepping in Georgia! Television pilots, series, reality shows, feature films--there's always something filming in Georgia
57. Check out this list for what's Currently in …
58. Currently Hospitalized by State; Week of Single-Day Record Cases by State; Daily Cases and Currently Hospitalized; Metrics Per Million People
59. The CMT yield values are read from the yield curve at fixed maturities, Currently 1, 2, 3 and 6 months and 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 10, 20, and 30 years
Current is the flow of electrical charge carriers like electrons. Current flows from negative to positive points. The SI unit for measuring electric current is the ampere (A). One ampere of current is defined as one coulomb of electrical charge moving past a unique point in a second.
The definition of current is something that is happening now or something that is up to date. An example of current is today's newspaper. Current is defined as the movement of water in a specific direction. An example of current is when a river moves towards a waterfall.
current, stream(noun) a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes) "the raft floated downstream on the current"; "he felt a stream of air"; "the hose ejected a stream of water". Synonyms: stream, watercourse, flow, electric current.