1. Curled synonyms, Curled pronunciation, Curled translation, English dictionary definition of Curled
2. Curled , curl·ing , curls v
Curled, Curl, Curls
3. To form into a coiled or spiral shape: Curled the ends of the ribbon
4. 23 synonyms of Curled from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 52 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Curled: forming or styled into loops.
6. Guy 1: man last night i was fucking this thick ass yellowbone guy 2: damn what you do to her ? guy 1: man i Curled her ass
7. Curled , curl·ing , curls v
Curled, Curl, Curls
8. To form into a coiled or spiral shape: Curled the ends of the ribbon
9. Synonyms for Curled include curly, frizzy, frizzed, kinky, wiry, twisted, coiled, convoluted, wound and crimped
Curled, Curly, Coiled, Convoluted, Crimped
10. That horror movie sure Curled my hair—I could not sleep for a week! Geez, don't sneak up on me
11. He Curled up again at the corners of the lips, and disappeared
12. View in context Miss Temple passed her handkerchief over her lips, as if to smooth away the involuntary smile that Curled them; she gave the order, however, and when the first class could take in what was required of them, they obeyed.
Context, Curled, Class, Could
13. Curled definition: in a curved or spiral shape or position Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
14. The hair was Curled, and the maid sent away, and Emma sat down to think and be miserable
15. (Emma, by Jane Austen) I found Sherlock Holmes alone, however, half asleep, with his long, thin form Curled up in the recesses of his armchair
16. (The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) His lip Curled in a swift sneer.
17. See 17 authoritative translations of Curled in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
18. Definition of Curled in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Curled mean? Information and translations of Curled in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
20. He Curled into a fetal position, his knees drawn close to his body, and shivered slightly.: Some were in the fetal position, Curled up, as if trying to escape within themselves
21. I called in sick way too many days, spent a lot of time at home Curled up in a fetal position.: When he didn't move she Curled her hand around the solid shoulder and shook him gently.
22. Therapeutic exercise for Curled toes is the most effective, noninvasive treatment available
23. It works best when Curled toes are the result of neurological injury like stroke
24. Curled toe exercises (like the ones we list below) help retrain the brain to properly send signals to the feet and toes.
25. Compound Forms/Forme composte Curled curl: Inglese: Italiano: Curled up, Curled-up adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (edge, corner: rolled up) arricciato agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse": The edges of the old book were all
Compound, Composte, Curled, Curl, Corner, Con, Cacciavite, Controverse
26. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "curl" and "up." I Curled up the ribbon before tying it onto the gift box
Can, Curl, Curled
27. Synonyms for Curled in Free Thesaurus
28. Start Curled parsley from seed when temperatures warm outside
29. Curled, Darwin, Northern Territory
30. We make Curled ice cream on our super cold plates using our own ice cream mix.
Curled, Cream, Cold
31. Most often, Curled toes develop over time from wearing Footwear that’s too short, narrow, tall, or pointy
32. Curled parsley has beautiful, dark green leaves well known as the classic garnish for deviled eggs and an ingredient in tabbouleh (parsley salad) or white clam sauce for pasta
Curled, Classic, Clam
33. Curled + Contoured Hair and Makeup Team • NY/FL Providing FLAW-LESS hair & makeup for those photos you’ll be reminiscing on for the rest of your life!
34. For the Most Voluminously Curled Lashes
35. I was very glad to have chosen Curled + Contoured to be my makeup and hair stylist for my elope in NY
Chosen, Curled, Contoured
36. Related to Curled: Curled hair, Curled up curl Maths a vector quantity associated with a vector field that is the vector product of the operator ∇ and a vector function A , where ∇ = i ∂/∂ x + j ∂/∂b y + k ∂/∂ z, i , j , and k being unit vectors.
37. Curled IN Lyrics: I’m Curled in right under your skin / I’m lost inside your sick machine / Tear me apart, just tear me apart / I’ve never seen wrong be done right / White lines lined up / On
38. With 21-28 days to germination, these curly parsley seeds will become Curled parsley plants in no time! Extra Triple Curled Parsley is highly decorative, both in the garden and for garnishing
39. FRENCH 800 SILVER SHOE Curled Toe Caged Bridge Rose Garlands Crown Hallmark Gold Wash 4.5" Continental Antique Women's Formal Slipper 1900's OnceUpnTym 5 out of 5 stars (1,219)
Curled, Caged, Crown, Continental
40. Tangy and zesty, Curled cress is a nutritious and tasty accompaniment for use in all sorts of foods from salads to sandwiches to soups
41. Curled Cress is perhaps the best known and most commonly used of the 12 or so varieties of cress
Curled, Cress, Commonly
42. Plant Curled Cress seeds indoors or out and enjoy a bountiful harvest.
43. Curled leaves on indoor plants can be caused by a variety of issues, so it is important to understand the various causes so that you can take effective action
Curled, Can, Caused, Causes
44. Let’s take a look at the main causes and solutions for Curled houseplant leaves
45. Curled Metal Company to reduce sales, but has developed a new product (Curled metal pads Koper), in field tests, to deliver customer benefits, which are many times the cost of production CMI
Curled, Company, Customer, Cost, Cmi
46. Curled Up Cream Cat and Black Cat Print Set of 2, Instant Download Art Printable, Cat Lover Wall Art Gift Decor KalleidoscapeDesign
Curled, Cream, Cat
47. Petroselinum crispum 'Moss Curled' (Parsley) is a bushy biennial forming a dense rosette of rich green, deeply-cut, tightly-Curled, aromatic leaves
Crispum, Curled, Cut
48. Curled horns were a rare reward from the Squeal of Fortune daily event
49. Kinked and Curled by Tathiana, Charlotte, North Carolina
Curled, Charlotte, Carolina
50. Kinked and Curled by Tathiana is a hairstyling service specializing in crochet braid installation
51. Triple Curled Parsley is a perennial herb that is commonly grown for its edible qualities
v. curled, curl·ing, curls. v.tr. 1. To twist (the hair, for example) into ringlets or coils. 2. To form into a coiled or spiral shape: curled the ends of the ribbon.
Verb She curls her hair every morning. Can you curl your tongue? The baby's fingers were tightly curled. The snake curled itself around its prey. The cat curled into a ball and went to sleep. We saw smoke curling from the cottage chimney. A snake curled around his leg. Noun Her daughter has cute blonde curls. She likes to wear her hair in curls.
Kids Definition of curl. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : to twist or form into ringlets curl hair. 2 : to take or move in a curved form Smoke was curling from the chimney.
In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "curl" and "up.". I curled up the ribbon before tying it onto the gift box. 3. slang To kill someone. In this usage, a noun or pronoun can be used between "curl" and "up.". I curled up the informant, boss, don't worry—he'll never talk to the police again.