1. Curitise,” the statement said
2. Hospital San Roque de Curitise hace necesario cada día que se implementen nuevos sistemas que optimicen la red regularmente, por cualquiera de ellas circulan todo tipo de datos, entre ellos muchos que se podrían catalogar como conﬁdenciales (nominas, expedientes, historias clínicas, presupuesto) La seguridad debe de incorporase como un
Curitise, Cada, Cualquiera, Circulan, Catalogar, Como, Con, Cl
3. Curitise a physical or digital “asset” that originated and resides on a different blockchain consortium network (e .g
4. Curitise risky loans.1 The proportion of bond lending increased dramatically, changing the debt structure significantly. Bond markets became the main source of finance for emerging mar-kets.2 This trend has been reinforced by the fact that international funds came to rescue inves-tors during the Tequila crisis in Mexico in 1995.
Curitise, Changing, Came, Crisis
5. Assets se Curitise d Losses recognised by the ba nk during the current period 44 * Only relevant for transactions, where the bank is Originator; the term “exposure type” should be replaced by the term “asset type” ** EAD acc
6. The first securitisation in South Africa was completed in 1989, but since then only a few seCuritised
7. Tais proposições propiciam aos seus cidadãos do “Festival de Cinema da Internacional de Curitise localizarem muito bem no circuito cultural são ba” e festivais relacionados à Imigração
Cidad, Cinema, Curitise, Circuito, Cultural
8. Tive of se curitisa tion theo ry, the ab ility of visual repr esenta tions to se Curitise and be seCuritised ha s been at the cent re of stu dies of, for e xample, th e Danish Muham mad Cartoon Cr
Curitisa, Curitise, Cent, Cartoon, Cr
9. Curitise these mortgages and sell components (such as the rights to the interest payments or capital repayments) to individual investors
Curitise, Components, Capital
10. 欢迎前来淘宝网实力旺铺，选购澳洲进口5kg香水洗衣液coco 香味持久促销组合家庭实惠装正品10斤,想了解更多澳洲进口5kg香水洗衣液coco 香味持久促销组合家庭实惠装正品10斤，请进入Curitise的绿格美妆洗护实力旺铺，更多商品任你选购
11. Si par le biais d’une argumentation concernant la caractère prioritaire et urgent d’une menace existentielle, l’acteur qui séCuritise a réussi à se déprendre des procédures ou règles qu’il devrait normalement respecter, nous sommes en présence d’un cas de sécuritisation.
Concernant, Caract, Curitise, Cas, Curitisation
criticize (verb) · criticizes (third person present) · criticized (past tense) · criticized (past participle) · criticizing (present participle) · criticise (verb) · criticises (third person present) · criticised (past tense) · criticised (past participle) · criticising (present participle)
As verbs the difference between criticize and judge is that criticize is to find fault (with something) while judge is to sit in judgment on; to pass sentence on. As a noun judge is (senseid)a public official whose duty it is to administer the law, especially by presiding over trials and rendering judgments; a justice.
Definition of criticize. intransitive verb. : to act as a critic. transitive verb. 1 : to consider the merits and demerits of and judge accordingly : evaluate He asked me to criticize his drawings. 2 : to find fault with : point out the faults of His boss criticized him for his sloppy work.
Criticize is a verb referring to the action of identifying faults. The noun form is criticism, referring to the statement or expression of faults. So you might say, "She criticized the restaurant. Her main criticism was about the poor quality of the food."
criti·cise. Use criticise in a sentence. verb. The definition of criticise is another spelling of criticize, which means to find fault or scold. When you tell someone that the food he prepared is very bad, this is an example of when you criticise the food.